Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:58:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227913 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  My CAA November 5th review, where did it go?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My CAA November 5th review, where did it go?  (Read 3580 times)
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« on: November 06, 2006, 07:50:16 PM »

Hello, I just checked the official rules of the board here http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=14144.0 and I still dont understand why my review of the November 5th Continental Airlines Arena show was deleted.  Sorry if I didnt think it was a great show, but I am pretty sure that not enjoying the band's performance is allowed.  I stated my opinion. 

So can some one please answer this question.... preferably without deleting the thread before doing so. 
EFISH
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 07:52:34 PM »

Jeez, this is just getting ridiculous.
WAR41
VIP

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 09:02:37 PM »

Jeez, this is just getting ridiculous.

ummmm ok.... not sure what that means exactly.  I didnt get into any arguments with anyone, I didnt attack anyone, I just posted a review.  Could you explain what is 'ridiculous' about it EFISH?
Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 09:24:11 PM »

He means it is ridiculous that any time someone posts a bad thing about GNR it gets removed.  This place used to be so much better before all this fucking censorship.
EFISH
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 09:27:42 PM »

Yeah, I was talking about the removal of so many damn posts. I was on your side. yes

I mean first they tell us "management asked us nicely to remove the article and TV ad"

Ok... I understand and respect that.

But did they ALSO tell you to remove anything negative?

This is advertised on google and on the front page as an "unofficial forum". Doesnt seem that way to me. And for that rant in Puerto Rico and the Del James article claiming they dont care what people say on the internet... Pssh! yeah right, OBVIOUSLY you do care if you go out of your way to stop it here, when their are so many other important things going on in the GNR world you could be more focused on!  rant
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 09:29:52 PM by EFISH » Logged
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2006, 11:31:26 PM »

Hello, I just checked the official rules of the board here http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=14144.0 and I still dont understand why my review of the November 5th Continental Airlines Arena show was deleted.? Sorry if I didnt think it was a great show, but I am pretty sure that not enjoying the band's performance is allowed.? I stated my opinion.?

So can some one please answer this question.... preferably without deleting the thread before doing so.?

Most of the reviews for the Nov 6th show are getting deleted too....Tongue  Its not just you bud.

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2006, 11:56:44 PM »

yeah it pretty stupid how every ones reviews/opinions are getting deleted, even the press release thread someone made got deleted just jarmo could make the thread about it. i might be wrong but ive searched for it and cant find it and im pretty sure this might get deleted but oh well
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 03:23:47 AM »

I don't know why it was deleted.

I read it, and other than the fact that your friends were acting like total fucking idiots, I didn't see anything wrong with it.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
WAR41
VIP

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2006, 08:49:11 AM »

Yeah, I was talking about the removal of so many damn posts. I was on your side. yes

I mean first they tell us "management asked us nicely to remove the article and TV ad"

Ok... I understand and respect that.

But did they ALSO tell you to remove anything negative?

This is advertised on google and on the front page as an "unofficial forum". Doesnt seem that way to me. And for that rant in Puerto Rico and the Del James article claiming they dont care what people say on the internet... Pssh! yeah right, OBVIOUSLY you do care if you go out of your way to stop it here, when their are so many other important things going on in the GNR world you could be more focused on!? rant

sorry about that man, I misread it. 
WAR41
VIP

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2006, 08:49:44 AM »

I don't know why it was deleted.

I read it, and other than the fact that your friends were acting like total fucking idiots, I didn't see anything wrong with it.

well, thanks for responding at least. 
christina_rose
Headliner

Axl is my everything

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2006, 01:24:28 PM »

Don't feel bad, I had mine deleted as well.

"And those technical delays had nothing to do with my sorry ass"-Axl Rose
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2006, 01:33:28 PM »

does anyone know where I can read some of these reviews that are being deleted?

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
WAR41
VIP

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2006, 02:21:52 PM »

does anyone know where I can read some of these reviews that are being deleted?

wish I could tell you... they were honest reviews.  I read christina's as well and it was not insulting to anyone at all.  We'll never get a straight answer on this.  This forum has been on a slow decline over the past few months and I wouldn't be surprised if there is a plan in place for this forum to have a 'bigger role' in the GNR world sometime soon.  Its pretty clear to me at least that Axl and the band do in fact visit this site in particular and check reviews, comments, etc. 
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2006, 05:04:01 PM »

are you kidding me???.....are reviews seriously being deleted?? what the fuck is up with that?
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2006, 04:59:47 AM »

I don't know why it was deleted either. You have the right to dislike a concert, but I think it sucks to ruin someone else's show (the guy who enjoyed the show "too much"). Maybe it was his revenge! Grin Seriously, I don't know what happened.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: