Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 06:41:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  BUY Product
| | |-+  WWW.ROSESOFVELVET.COM
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWW.ROSESOFVELVET.COM  (Read 30326 times)
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2006, 11:34:31 PM »

i posted that there a while back, but the 'uncensored' board decided to delete my post Shocked?

misterbrownstone......do you save all your posts to your hardrive? Undecided

or do you regurgitate the same shit everywhere you go?

Steel_Angel
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2006, 11:38:00 PM »

girls, stop. theres enough of phrozen inferno to go around? Grin Kiss yeah? yes hihi luv u brody.? even tho u banned me for no reason at all.

right in the rules

just follow these simple rules and you will have no problems here

* One username per member

first thing you did was make 2 usernames ok
no shit. because u banned me before for no reason. i wanted to know WHY so i made another account. but then u banned me right away i didnt have a chance to ask. nice one guys. no wonder everyone loves rosesofvelvet  confused
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 11:41:52 PM by frozen Inferno » Logged
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2006, 05:16:23 AM »

I think this is enough. Your discussion is of a private nature. If you want to pursue it, please do so by PM, or I'll have to lock this thread.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Brody
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2006, 08:27:27 AM »

Well thank you Pandora!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2006, 10:07:30 PM »

It was getting a bit out of hand, even by my low standards.

Give Brody a break already..............
Brody
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2006, 09:11:41 AM »

The Admin of my Favorite Forum right there folks!! I'll be over at your place for some heated arguments!!!
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2006, 05:57:22 PM »

If you notice the flag is a communist flag along with a nazi! It is covererd in Red paint to symbolize Blood that they have spilled!
 Guns N' Roses New album is Titled Chinese Democracy! If you cant see the symbolizim!! IDK!

"...a communist flag along with a nazi..."  confused Are you seriously grouping them together..?

China and Communism I can link... no problem.

China and the hard-right Nazi's... what the fuck...?!

If you knew anything about politics you would understand that Communism is extreme left-wing whilst Fascism is extreme right-wing. They could not be further apart. Of course, I wouldn't expect you to know this.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2006, 06:15:45 PM »

It's just an advertise your site thread what's all the bickering about or for..?

I could care less what the logo was, could be a gorilla getting fisted at the zoo. I just go there for the people...
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2006, 06:41:24 PM »

we changed it anyway, so..... Tongue

Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2006, 07:06:41 PM »

We are having no problem drawing New members! thanks brownstone I really dont care what a couple of 14 and 15 year old kids think about my site!

16, by the way.? most of the members on GN'R boards are teenagers, oh smart one.

Bullshit.? There are alot of die-hards like me who started on the forums around 96 and 97.? Majority of the posters on the boards are mid to late twenties and up.? We are also fans who we're around when GNR started and remember (and respect) the original GNR.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 07:14:20 PM by Thorazine Shuffle » Logged

Brody
« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2006, 11:10:52 PM »

We are having no problem drawing New members! thanks brownstone I really dont care what a couple of 14 and 15 year old kids think about my site!

16, by the way.  most of the members on GN'R boards are teenagers, oh smart one.

Bullshit.  There are alot of die-hards like me who started on the forums around 96 and 97.  Majority of the posters on the boards are mid to late twenties and up.  We are also fans who we're around when GNR started and remember (and respect) the original GNR.

That is exactly who my board is for!! GNR fans people who still remember who gnr is... Old GNR is my favorite band!! new gnr is my second! but VR is also right up there!! some people dont understand.. without slash duff and the original lineup this band would have never been!
Brody
« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2006, 11:15:27 PM »

If you notice the flag is a communist flag along with a nazi! It is covererd in Red paint to symbolize Blood that they have spilled!
 Guns N' Roses New album is Titled Chinese Democracy! If you cant see the symbolizim!! IDK!

"...a communist flag along with a nazi..."  confused Are you seriously grouping them together..?

If you knew anything about politics you would understand that Communism is extreme left-wing whilst Fascism is extreme right-wing. They could not be further apart. Of course, I wouldn't expect you to know this.

Ok your looking way to into the whole flag!!! theres are still parts of the world that a swastika does not have anything to do with nazis!! my meaning of the flag had to do with radicals!! what are you trying to get at here! are you trying to say im a nazi or a communist cause its not gonna work! go ahead and ask the members at my board! ask them how i deal with people that use racial slurs.. i dont tolerate it! so your going nowhere with what your trying to prove so have a nice day!
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2006, 11:16:50 PM »

ARC and anyone else who doesn't understand the flag that was there... go here http://www.vic.com/nepal/images/commieflag.html.  The swastika has nothing to do with the Nazis... it's an "ancient auspicious symbol" from the Himalayas....

GNRevolution... the missing link.
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2006, 07:01:33 AM »

In addition to what I added last night... I'm curious as to why someone with a John Lennon pic in their avatar would assume that a swastika automatically means anti-semitism.? Didn't the Beatles use a swastika themselves upon occaision?

Roll Eyes

Garry, there's no need to act like that, though... Make peace, not war!? peace

Oh, and I'm just curious about Frozen Inferno's motives... I mean, he's pissed off at the mods because he's banned from the site.  Yet, he's still using chat.  That doesn't make sense to me.  When I don't like a site, I don't try to go back...

Roll Eyes

could be a gorilla getting fisted at the zoo.

that's an excellent idea!!!  I'll mention it to Brody!  rofl
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 07:15:16 AM by Backslash » Logged

rgr1607
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2006, 12:21:19 PM »

Visited this forum a couple of times, just to see how were the discussions about GN'R, since some of the members there used to be good posters here. Turns out it was a really shitty place. In fact, one of the worse I've seen.

Instead of intelligent discussion, all I saw was posts saying: why this band didn't deserve the Guns N' Roses name, that Axl wasn't a badass rocker anymore, that he's afraid to release an album, how he's lazy, that he is a joke nowadays, that they aren't really excited to see the NYC shows (then why'd they buy the tickets?), how they'd be glad if Fortus quit, bla bla bla... The usual bullshit.

Deleted my account, and decided not to return there again.
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2006, 12:29:15 PM »

Well, I suppose everyone's entitled to their own opinions.

I like to think that our forum is made up of realists... not everyone is in an Axl dreamland.  Some of us look at the realities of situations under a different light, and some of us try to lighten up certain situations.  Everyone gets a fair shake over there.  If you didn't like some of the opinions and views expressed in the forum, why didn't you decide to post how you felt?  We emphasize free speech and uncensorship (within certain limitations of course), and you more than likely wouldn't have been roasted right away.  We respect the opinions of all of our members.  I can't see how you can say it's the worst place you've seen if we hug Axl's nuts.  I mean, there are some people in the world who are like that, ok?  Get over it already.

Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 01:14:08 PM by Backslash » Logged

Brody
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2006, 12:37:23 PM »

Now thats some good   If i wasnt or the members of the forum werent fans of New GNR i dont think i would have taken that time out of my life to go and pay for and create this site! There are infact alot of people that belong to ROV that are going to the ny shows! spending alot of money too... obviously fans! sure there are members who happen to be fans of the old gnr!! but hell can you blame them! Some of these guys have been following the band since 87! but where have you seen where the whole board says gnr doesnt deserve the guns n roses name!!! hell i put it right up on my site!! i used to have finck in the logo!! come on! you obviously didnt spend much time there!!!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 12:39:14 PM by Brody » Logged
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2006, 01:02:43 PM »

Instead of intelligent discussion, all I saw was posts saying: why this band didn't deserve the Guns N' Roses name, that Axl wasn't a badass rocker anymore, that he's afraid to release an album, how he's lazy, that he is a joke nowadays, that they aren't really excited to see the NYC shows (then why'd they buy the tickets?), how they'd be glad if Fortus quit, bla bla bla... The usual bullshit.

because there are so many reasons they do deserve the name, no way axl could be afraid to release the album, I mean he's doing it right, he could never be lazy he's so on time with everything, a joke come on 99 percent of the talks are about his hair or clothing....  I'll be the first to say I am not "as" excited to see the nyc shows because I am only going to see axl, if it was "gnr" in this actual small venue I would have been much more excited.. Between reunion rumors and fortus missing tour dates people just spoke their minds...  You ever think on a queen site or door's site they might want the original lead singers back, well some feel the same about guitar players.. Gnr never was a one man band, but now it is..

if by intelligent you mean axl axl axl i love u i love u i love only then sorry it's not always going to be that way..
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2006, 03:09:10 PM »

Visited this forum a couple of times, just to see how were the discussions about GN'R, since some of the members there used to be good posters here. Turns out it was a really shitty place. In fact, one of the worse I've seen.

Deleted my account, and decided not to return there again.

1)IMO I don't think this band deserves the GNR name.? They deserve their OWN name.? Not to be cast in the shadows of the original GNR.

2)IMO, I think he is still a badass rocker, just in a different way.

3)I think he is afraid to release an album.? Look at interviews for the late 90s (RS article) for example.? If he is so bold, he would of released in 99.

If I was to post this on the main board here, I would of been crucified.? Does this mean I don't like NuGNR?? No.? I love the new band and the new songs.? And by proof that I love this new band, I believe they should have their own name.? And not to be compared constantly to the old group.? The people on the main board here are increasingly "hating" on the original band, and "praising" the new band as the "real" GNR.? And it is very disturbing.? It bugs the shit out of me seeing these people slam Slash and Co when they have been upfront about everything since the split.? Axl would never throw his fans a bone so-to-speak.  He chose "silence" as his weapon. 

This is the reason why I enjoy ROV.? It's filled with old school fans and realists who, like myself, have experienced the original GNR, and have respect for the original GNR as well as the "new" GNR.? Because without them, the new GNR would not exist.? I still enjoy HTGTH though, and will still post here.? I still consider HTGTH my online "home".
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 03:15:01 PM by Thorazine Shuffle » Logged

Brody
« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2006, 07:15:38 AM »

These are the kind of members we have!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: