Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:13:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  BUY Product
| | |-+  Roses of Velvet
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Roses of Velvet  (Read 74810 times)
CSS
« Reply #200 on: November 06, 2007, 08:06:14 AM »

Well, aside from all of the drama...

ROV.com will make its relaunch this week according to Brody.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #201 on: November 06, 2007, 09:42:17 AM »

thats nice....this thread isn't about Brody's site though  no

Brody
Headliner

« Reply #202 on: November 06, 2007, 10:22:10 AM »

thats nice....this thread isn't about Brody's site though? no

Wait a second though... wasnt this thread the ROV thread?? oh yea you guys hijacked that along with the myspace.. hahah
CSS
« Reply #203 on: November 06, 2007, 10:40:46 AM »

Come on, Neemo.

This thread used to be about ROV.com before.

I don't want any trouble, but that's how I remember things.
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #204 on: November 06, 2007, 11:05:09 AM »

Wait a second though... wasnt this thread the ROV thread?? oh yea you guys hijacked that along with the myspace.. hahah

Now you can make your own myspace.   Since you are getting technical, James took over the myspace when it was rov, now we are Evolution and that's what our myspace will be.  Since Neemo started this thread before when it was ROV then he can change the thread technically.   Since your getting technical figured I'd enlighten you since you have been enlightening us all of a sudden after almost what a year of non involvement.   Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 11:17:17 AM by DoubleTalkingJive » Logged

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #205 on: November 06, 2007, 11:30:05 AM »

Now you can make your own myspace.   Since you are getting technical, James took over the myspace when it was rov, now we are Evolution and that's what our myspace will be.  Since Neemo started this thread before when it was ROV then he can change the thread technically.   Since your getting technical figured I'd enlighten you since you have been enlightening us all of a sudden after almost what a year of non involvement.   Roll Eyes
I have a good tagline for the new site.

GNRevolution

- "There ain't no confusion baby!"

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #206 on: November 06, 2007, 11:37:26 AM »

Come on, Neemo.

thats ok...no offense taken, but since I started this thread, and I'm not worthy of knowing whats going on with the site I helped get off the ground, to which i dedicated a large portion of my time for nearly the last 2 years, I just figured the thread could follow me to the new site ?Grin And as for which site you will eventually become part of again, its up to you and i dont hold it against anybody where they choose to post, hell post at both or none, but everybody is always welcome to any forum I mod at ?Wink

Sadly my days at RoV are over (not of my choosing btw), in fact that statement holds true for all of the staff that left to build our new online home, and yes all the old staff of RoV is now the current staff of GNRevolution minus Brody of course, but we did what we had to do to keep the community, which we built, alive and functioning...the name doesnt matter so much, its the people, all our dedicated members, that make it what it is, and everyone should remember that ?Wink

Brody
Headliner

« Reply #207 on: November 06, 2007, 11:39:03 AM »

Now you can make your own myspace.? ?Since you are getting technical, James took over the myspace when it was rov, now we are Evolution and that's what our myspace will be.? Since Neemo started this thread before when it was ROV then he can change the thread technically.? ?Since your getting technical figured I'd enlighten you since you have been enlightening us all of a sudden after almost what a year of non involvement.? ?Roll Eyes

funny how your claims get exaggerated more and more each time! now it a year!

Long Live ROV!! whoo
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 11:41:13 AM by Brody » Logged
Brody
Headliner

« Reply #208 on: November 06, 2007, 11:44:28 AM »

Come on, Neemo.

i dedicated a large portion of my time for nearly the last 2 years,

hmm.. and you wonder why i would be salty about someone stealing the site...

« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 11:47:09 AM by Brody » Logged
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #209 on: November 06, 2007, 11:51:53 AM »

Long Live ROV!! whoo

God you are such a baby, it isn't even funny.  You didn't give a shit by our own admission about the board and wanted to sell it to James by asking him to make an offer and now that we split from you after you downed the site, you are just crying like a baby and keeping this shit going.

Use me as the pic but they won't find me at ROV your giving more advert for us then you even realize. 

check it out!!
Brody
Headliner

« Reply #210 on: November 06, 2007, 11:54:44 AM »

Now you can make your own myspace.? ?Since you are getting technical, James took over the myspace when it was rov, now we are Evolution and that's what our myspace will be.? Since Neemo started this thread before when it was ROV then he can change the thread technically.? ?Since your getting technical figured I'd enlighten you since you have been enlightening us all of a sudden after almost what a year of non involvement.? ?Roll Eyes

Long Live ROV!! whoo

God you are such a baby, it isn't even funny.? You didn't give a shit by our own admission about the board and wanted to sell it to James by asking him to make an offer and now that we split from you after you downed the site, you are just crying like a baby and keeping this shit going.

Use me a the pic but they won't find me at ROV your giving more advert for us then you even realize.?

Your Crazy if you think i would sell it to james!!!! I never wanted to sell it to james! Infact i was going to let laura (U) takeover due to the lack of time i had to spend on it!!

I keep hearing that i wanted to sell it!! Its a forum... not really worth selling!! + why would i let it go offline if i could have obviously sold it?

« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 11:57:25 AM by Brody » Logged
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #211 on: November 06, 2007, 12:01:11 PM »

Long Live ROV!! whoo

God you are such a baby, it isn't even funny.  You didn't give a shit by our own admission about the board and wanted to sell it to James by asking him to make an offer and now that we split from you after you downed the site, you are just crying like a baby and keeping this shit going.

Use me a the pic but they won't find me at ROV your giving more advert for us then you even realize. 

Your Crazy if you think i would sell it to james!!!! I never wanted to sell it to james! Infact i was going to let laura (U) takeover due to the lack of time i had to spend on it!!

I keep hearing that i wanted to sell it!! Its a forum... not really worth selling!! + why would i let it go offline if i could have obviously sold it?

You told me you would RATHER me have it, a bit difference then coming to me from the getgo, this was after you spoke with James, after he made his offer but regardless, you didn't want it anymore, that's what makes this all too weird and just you being pissed that we took over on our own.

Also, who is stealing what now, we changed everything and now you have my pic up, use it if you want, just saying.

check it out!!
Tommie
Imma Gunna
Rocker

« Reply #212 on: November 06, 2007, 12:41:10 PM »

Also, who is stealing what now, we changed everything and now you have my pic up, use it if you want, just saying.

I used it.    rofl

In all seriousness though, shouldn't this be taken to PM's?  I mean I'm all for being open, but I don't think all of this dirty laundry should be aired in public. 

When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists...Jack Bauer hates lemonade.
www.gnrevolution.com
nyd
« Reply #213 on: November 06, 2007, 12:51:24 PM »

I used it.    rofl

In all seriousness though, shouldn't this be taken to PM's?  I mean I'm all for being open, but I don't think all of this dirty laundry should be aired in public. 

I agree. Its actually boring now. We've change the name, Brody still hasn't restored his site. Until he gets it back online I don't see that there is anything else to discuss.
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #214 on: November 06, 2007, 04:05:39 PM »

On second thought, I'd rather you not use my personal pic and I'd appreciate you taking it down as your AV.   

Jarmo can you help me out on this if he doesn't take it down.

check it out!!
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #215 on: November 06, 2007, 04:43:22 PM »

On second thought, I'd rather you not use my personal pic and I'd appreciate you taking it down as your AV.   

Well, to be honest... I don't know if Jarmo cares but personally I don't.

You should have thought about the consequences when you were posing or making videos half naked to promote a fuckin message board...

Since noone made you do those videos or pose for pics, proudly one might remember and say, anyone can "use" them as they wish...

Besides, wasn't that your intention? Or did you do it for the art?

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #216 on: November 06, 2007, 04:47:32 PM »

I used it.    rofl

I agree. Its actually boring now. We've change the name, Brody still hasn't restored his site. Until he gets it back online I don't see that there is anything else to discuss.

Don't be mean... Let the people have some fun!!! We don't get this drama everyday in the GN'R online world...  Grin

DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #217 on: November 06, 2007, 05:02:14 PM »

You should have thought about the consequences when you were posing or making videos half naked to promote a fuckin message board...

Since noone made you do those videos or pose for pics, proudly one might remember and say, anyone can "use" them as they wish...

Well a member on here pm'd Jarmo making a complaint about him using my pic as his av and Jarmo said that I should ask Brody first to remove my pic before he would get involved, Which I thought was a fair thing to say and I respect him for it.

I think as far as Moderators and Admins go you need to put your personal feelings aside when it comes to moderating or running your own board what's right and what's wrong, shouldn't you know that.    If one was to allow personal pics of other be used as avs, then everyone would start doing it thus becoming a problem.

check it out!!
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #218 on: November 06, 2007, 05:05:09 PM »

Well a member on here pm'd Jarmo making a complaint about him using my pic as his av and Jarmo said that I should ask Brody first to remove my pic before he would get involved, Which I thought was a fair thing to say and I respect him for it.

I think as far as Moderators and Admins go you need to put your personal feelings aside when it comes to moderating or running your own board what's right and what's wrong, shouldn't you know that.    If one was to allow personal pics of other be used as avs, then everyone would start doing it thus becoming a problem.

You do understand that it's not like anyone stole your personal files... right?

You volunteered and posed for this picture (noone made you take your clothes off) so it could be used to promote ROV throughout the internet... right?

Well, that's what its being used for right now.

DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #219 on: November 06, 2007, 05:16:35 PM »

You do understand that it's not like anyone stole your personal files... right?

You volunteered and posed for this picture (noone made you take your clothes off) so it could be used to promote ROV throughout the internet... right?

Well, that's what its being used for right now.

No it can't and I am covered in the pic so I didn't take my clothes off and it was for ME to advert as I was on staff there.  Thing is regardless of the intent of the pic, it's a pic of me that was only used by me on his av and both of us are members of this board and I am asking Brody to remove it and if he doesn't then I am going to ask Jarmo as he is the ultimate decision maker and what's right is right using personal pics is a no no on a board for malicious intent, he knows that and you should to.   Again, personal feelings aside which you as a moderator don't seem to understand.

check it out!!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: