Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 02:50:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227851 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  GN'R haters-fuck off
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R haters-fuck off  (Read 15270 times)
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2006, 12:59:32 AM »

At least the old band got to play their songs live together. We won't ever get to hear all of the new band play their songs live if they don't fire Ron and get Bucket back.

Well, when you're a GNR fan you have to accept the fact that outside of Axl, membership is a revolving door that could change at any moment. We have been through something like 15 different band members, with Axl as the only constant. Consider it a sports franchise with the same owner every year. The faces may change, but the name remains the same. So Bucket put in his time, got paid, and is gone. Bumble replaced him, and in due time I am sure someone will eventually replace him as well. It comes with the territory of being a GNR fan.
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2006, 01:05:26 AM »

I'm here for Axl and I have been for the last 18 years when I first saw the jungle video...I'm glad to see he's back, happy and rockin' out and no punk ass is going to take that away...Axl rules...nuff said...say what you will!

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2006, 01:15:24 AM »

It really does seem that a lot of people here just post over and over about wanting the band to fail or are just waiting for the shoe to drop.  We should be rallying for them since this is the most completed tour since god knows when....If you love this band, stick behind them, the setbacks have not really been that many thus far (and not that out of the ordinary for GNR if you have followed this band as long as I have) and they still are managing to get out there every night even when they have one which is something we haven't seen in a long ass time!  Things seem to get to paranoia phase so easily here and I can understand that in some way due to what happened in 2002 but instead of the negativity I would love to see more positive views for them coming back every time now even when something goes wrong. Wink

gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2006, 01:24:16 AM »

Dick Nixon, what the fuck gives you the right to hold judgement over whether someone is a "true" GnR fan? ?I stumbled across Appetite the week it came out, I saw them in a small venue in 88 before they were huge. ?I helped build the bandwagon, I didn't come jumping on just a few years ago. ?I have since seen every incarnation of this band and its revolving members so by my estimation I have earned the right to be critical. ?When Axl acts like a bitch I am not afraid to say so. ?After all the shit he has pulled in recent years I think that he needs to be a lot more respectful to his fans. ?A coin hitting him should not end the night. ?We have been sucking on it for 13 years now, the least Axl can do is suck it up for one more song. ?Yes, I am greatly disappointed in the lack of new material on this tour as I was when I attended the 2002 Chicago show and HOB 2001. ?I wonder if the new stuff even exists sometimes! ?Sorry I am not going to blow Axl like most do on this board. ?He fucks up....a lot. ?He can't walk on water and I refuse to sugarcoat everything that he does. ?Sometimes you have to calla spade a spade or in this case a bitch a bitch.
RoCoKiN
VIP

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2006, 01:35:26 AM »

For all of you Axl haters out there shut up and go away. I'm sick of it and so is everyone else.  You don't like the setlist, hate Bumblefoot, Axl's late, Axl drove Slash away, (Slash woudn't have gone if Slash didn't want to go) oooooh Axl swore, big fuckin' deal, what's new, grow up...cry, cry cry...that's all you hear.  You whiney little bitches make me sick...go listen to U2 if you need stability in life.  This is the closest we've ever got to CD finally coming out and all you wanna do is bitch. We have had an awesome tour from GN'R this year...everything has been going well, and because of a few bumps along the way you wanna chalk it up to Axl being an asshole again.  All you wanna do is interpret everything and pretend you know what's going on in his head or his life or in the band and you have no idea; so why don't you do us all a favor and fuck off!  When Axl is back on top with a c.d. out who is gonna come crawling back saying they were a fan all along...yeah, you know who you are.  Chinese Democracy will come out this year...fuckin' count on it  And what are you gonna do about it...whine because there aren't enough songs or 'cause Better or CITR isn't on it.  I can already hear it now. So either shut up and enjoy the ride...or get the fuck off the plane...cause there aint' no more stops...buckle up and hold on!!!!! Cool Don't ruin it for the rest of us...we can use our illusions.

And to our administrators...I'm sorry...it had been to be done...it's been building up inside of me for so fucking long!

BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2006, 01:50:40 AM »

Are we gonna get a thread like this every hour?

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2006, 01:52:26 AM »

i'd rather see more threads like this than the "new gnr isnt really gnr" threads.
gilld1
Banned
VIP

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2006, 01:54:42 AM »

Wow, very insightful.  Sorry some of us are not blind devouts like you!
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2006, 01:55:00 AM »

Or every half hour perhaps Grin

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
RoCoKiN
VIP

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2006, 01:55:09 AM »

Why not?! ?Share the love...or fuck off!

RoCoKiN
VIP

« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2006, 01:55:46 AM »

Wow, very insightful.? Sorry some of us are not blind devouts like you!
Your forgiven  Grin

metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2006, 01:57:22 AM »

It's all been said before, and you adding posts like this doesn't do anything but add clutter to this section.

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2006, 02:00:24 AM »

With all the moderators tucked away in bed, Id imagine so.. Wink

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2006, 02:01:10 AM »

Awesome! Should be a hell of a morning for them when they awake.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2006, 02:02:46 AM »

The Horse is Dead.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
gilld1
Banned
VIP

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2006, 02:03:09 AM »

Some of us are probably racking up the karma points!
RoCoKiN
VIP

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2006, 02:04:52 AM »

It's all been said before, and you adding posts like this doesn't do anything but add clutter to this section.

And it will be said again, and again and again; and guess what, it will probably be being said in ten years. ?It's called loyalty...look it up...and I take offence to this being referred to as "clutter." ?Why don't you visit the VR board where there is less "clutter"! ?

AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2006, 02:05:50 AM »

Indeed...

It's just so lame...

I dont get how someone can be a fan solely of the new band while bashing the original...

I mean, going to a show where your going to hear 95% classic material...who do they think wrote that classic material.. confused

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2006, 02:07:25 AM »

Dick Nixon, what the fuck gives you the right to hold judgement over whether someone is a "true" GnR fan? ?I stumbled across Appetite the week it came out, I saw them in a small venue in 88 before they were huge. ?I helped build the bandwagon, I didn't come jumping on just a few years ago. ?I have since seen every incarnation of this band and its revolving members so by my estimation I have earned the right to be critical. ?When Axl acts like a bitch I am not afraid to say so. ?After all the shit he has pulled in recent years I think that he needs to be a lot more respectful to his fans. ?A coin hitting him should not end the night. ?We have been sucking on it for 13 years now, the least Axl can do is suck it up for one more song. ?Yes, I am greatly disappointed in the lack of new material on this tour as I was when I attended the 2002 Chicago show and HOB 2001. ?I wonder if the new stuff even exists sometimes! ?Sorry I am not going to blow Axl like most do on this board. ?He fucks up....a lot. ?He can't walk on water and I refuse to sugarcoat everything that he does. ?Sometimes you have to calla spade a spade or in this case a bitch a bitch.

Your points kinda get lost in the nonstop spewing of vulgarity.  Is all the hate necessary to make your point?  If you don't like the band now possibly you should be posting in the section dedicated to the former members and hang out with the others that cannot get out of 1988.
RoCoKiN
VIP

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2006, 02:12:58 AM »

Indeed...

It's just so lame...

I dont get how someone can be a fan solely of the new band while bashing the original...

I mean, going to a show where your going to hear 95% classic material...who do they think wrote that classic material.. confused

I hope to hell you aren't saying that I'm bashing the original line up.  I was there in 88' @ 14 years old listening to Appetite...so don't even go there...Iv'e accepted what has happened and I am living in the present...even though I'd take 91' n' 92' and have them over again...it's been hard to accept the new guys, but I have...and i look forward to the new era while I hold on to the past.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: