Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 01:40:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227847 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  GN'R haters-fuck off
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R haters-fuck off  (Read 15267 times)
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2006, 02:17:18 AM »

Nah man, I was just rambling in a sense that people here are either hardcore for the new line up, and as so, are opposed to the classic lineup..but then again, there are also fans of the present lineup who just aren't happy no matter what will played, or who is playing it peace
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 02:20:23 AM by AxlsMainMan » Logged

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2006, 02:25:16 AM »

I would say that it's pretty obvious that I like the new band or I wouldn't have seen them twice.  The 88 comments were made to refer when I started listening to GnR, by no means am I stuck there.  So a few cuss words equals non-stop vulagarity?  Gimme a break Miss Manners.
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2006, 02:25:43 AM »

Nah man, I was just rambling in a sense that people here are either hardcore for the new line up, and as so, are opposed to the classic lineup..but then again, there are also fans of the present lineup who just aren't happy no matter what will played, or who is playing it peace

peace  That's cool!   

We finally get something going here and all people want to do is bitch, bitch, bitch...well how did you like a year ago when there was nothing!?!?

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2006, 02:49:49 AM »

You are aware of the irony of bitching about other people's bitching?
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2006, 02:51:22 AM »

mannnnnnnnn

OK. Nobody cares!

gnrevolution.com
Bono
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2006, 03:00:48 AM »

Dick Nixon, what the fuck gives you the right to hold judgement over whether someone is a "true" GnR fan? ?I stumbled across Appetite the week it came out, I saw them in a small venue in 88 before they were huge. ?I helped build the bandwagon, I didn't come jumping on just a few years ago. ?I have since seen every incarnation of this band and its revolving members so by my estimation I have earned the right to be critical. ?When Axl acts like a bitch I am not afraid to say so. ?After all the shit he has pulled in recent years I think that he needs to be a lot more respectful to his fans. ?A coin hitting him should not end the night. ?We have been sucking on it for 13 years now, the least Axl can do is suck it up for one more song. ?Yes, I am greatly disappointed in the lack of new material on this tour as I was when I attended the 2002 Chicago show and HOB 2001. ?I wonder if the new stuff even exists sometimes! ?Sorry I am not going to blow Axl like most do on this board. ?He fucks up....a lot. ?He can't walk on water and I refuse to sugarcoat everything that he does. ?Sometimes you have to calla spade a spade or in this case a bitch a bitch.
I agree with this post 100%. I guess I was able to weed through the "nonstop vulgarity" Roll Eyes What many of you fail to realies is that alot of the people "bitchin" are ture fans who  have been so for a very long time. Nobody would be here if they weren't a true fan of Axl. I'm a perfect example. I think the guy is amazing when it comes to the music but as far as his persona goes he's as flakey as they come.  He cuts the set short because of a fucking coin? Unreal. Axl's got the wrong attitude. Address the little bitch who threw the coin and finnish the show for the rest of the fans who are there for a great time and not to throw shit.  Did anyone ever see that clip of Robbie Williams getting pushed right off the stage by some crazy fan? The guy came running up from behind him and drilled him hard right off the stage. Anyways that's a million times worse than some coin and Robbie Williams sucked it up and finnished the show. No blameing the security, no slamming his mic down and walking off. He sucked it up. That's one example  in the history of rock shows where someone has thrown something at the stage and the band deals with it and moves on.  Axl needs to get a clue.

Sincerly: A True Fan for 16 years, one who loves the old band and is pulling for the new one

By the way, before anyone feels the need to share,  nobody gives a shit what your opinions are on Robbie Williams. That's not the point.
Bono
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2006, 03:07:50 AM »

For all of you Axl haters out there shut up and go away. I'm sick of it and so is everyone else.? You don't like the setlist, hate Bumblefoot, Axl's late, Axl drove Slash away, (Slash woudn't have gone if Slash didn't want to go) oooooh Axl swore, big fuckin' deal, what's new, grow up...cry, cry cry...that's all you hear.? You whiney little bitches make me sick...go listen to U2 if you need stability in life.? This is the closest we've ever got to CD finally coming out and all you wanna do is bitch. We have had an awesome tour from GN'R this year...everything has been going well, and because of a few bumps along the way you wanna chalk it up to Axl being an asshole again.? All you wanna do is interpret everything and pretend you know what's going on in his head or his life or in the band and you have no idea; so why don't you do us all a favor and fuck off!? When Axl is back on top with a c.d. out who is gonna come crawling back saying they were a fan all along...yeah, you know who you are.? Chinese Democracy will come out this year...fuckin' count on it? And what are you gonna do about it...whine because there aren't enough songs or 'cause Better or CITR isn't on it.? I can already hear it now. So either shut up and enjoy the ride...or get the fuck off the plane...cause there aint' no more stops...buckle up and hold on!!!!! Cool Don't ruin it for the rest of us...we can use our illusions.

And to our administrators...I'm sorry...it had been to be done...it's been building up inside of me for so fucking long!

Let me get this straight... You say if we need stability in life we should go listen to U2 yet here you are starting a thread which is basicallya  plea for stability and harmony on this board. Hmmmm....Here's a thought for ya.  If you want everyone on the board to agree on everything and praise the band and their singer nonstop and not have any controversy than how about you go to a U2 forum. We'll stay here and represent what Guns N' Roses has always been about: Speaking our minds and  not censoring ourselves because it might upset someone. It only makes sense that since Guns and Axl are tempermental and explosive and unpredictable and moody that thier fans just might be that way also. Get a clue.
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2006, 03:29:36 AM »

For all of you Axl haters out there shut up and go away. I'm sick of it and so is everyone else.  You don't like the setlist, hate Bumblefoot, Axl's late, Axl drove Slash away, (Slash woudn't have gone if Slash didn't want to go) oooooh Axl swore, big fuckin' deal, what's new, grow up...cry, cry cry...that's all you hear.  You whiney little bitches make me sick...go listen to U2 if you need stability in life.  This is the closest we've ever got to CD finally coming out and all you wanna do is bitch. We have had an awesome tour from GN'R this year...everything has been going well, and because of a few bumps along the way you wanna chalk it up to Axl being an asshole again.  All you wanna do is interpret everything and pretend you know what's going on in his head or his life or in the band and you have no idea; so why don't you do us all a favor and fuck off!  When Axl is back on top with a c.d. out who is gonna come crawling back saying they were a fan all along...yeah, you know who you are.  Chinese Democracy will come out this year...fuckin' count on it  And what are you gonna do about it...whine because there aren't enough songs or 'cause Better or CITR isn't on it.  I can already hear it now. So either shut up and enjoy the ride...or get the fuck off the plane...cause there aint' no more stops...buckle up and hold on!!!!! Cool Don't ruin it for the rest of us...we can use our illusions.

And to our administrators...I'm sorry...it had been to be done...it's been building up inside of me for so fucking long!

Let me get this straight... You say if we need stability in life we should go listen to U2 yet here you are starting a thread which is basicallya  plea for stability and harmony on this board. Hmmmm....Here's a thought for ya.  If you want everyone on the board to agree on everything and praise the band and their singer nonstop and not have any controversy than how about you go to a U2 forum. We'll stay here and represent what Guns N' Roses has always been about: Speaking our minds and  not censoring ourselves because it might upset someone. It only makes sense that since Guns and Axl are tempermental and explosive and unpredictable and moody that thier fans just might be that way also. Get a clue.
\

Bono, I like that post, putting in the context you did, cause it is so true, GNR fans are as volitle as the band, so in a sick wierd way, we act, as such. IS it good or bad, I dunno, its funny at times at least in my eyes, but at the end of the day, as a fan for 20 yrs of all things that is GNR, sometimes the irony of the actions of the fans and the abnd, or axl are sscary parrallels.lol beer

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2006, 03:36:06 AM »

Dick Nixon, what the fuck gives you the right to hold judgement over whether someone is a "true" GnR fan?  I stumbled across Appetite the week it came out, I saw them in a small venue in 88 before they were huge.  I helped build the bandwagon, I didn't come jumping on just a few years ago.  I have since seen every incarnation of this band and its revolving members so by my estimation I have earned the right to be critical.  When Axl acts like a bitch I am not afraid to say so.  After all the shit he has pulled in recent years I think that he needs to be a lot more respectful to his fans.  A coin hitting him should not end the night.  We have been sucking on it for 13 years now, the least Axl can do is suck it up for one more song.  Yes, I am greatly disappointed in the lack of new material on this tour as I was when I attended the 2002 Chicago show and HOB 2001.  I wonder if the new stuff even exists sometimes!  Sorry I am not going to blow Axl like most do on this board.  He fucks up....a lot.  He can't walk on water and I refuse to sugarcoat everything that he does.  Sometimes you have to calla spade a spade or in this case a bitch a bitch.
I agree with this post 100%. I guess I was able to weed through the "nonstop vulgarity" Roll Eyes What many of you fail to realies is that alot of the people "bitchin" are ture fans who  have been so for a very long time. Nobody would be here if they weren't a true fan of Axl. I'm a perfect example. I think the guy is amazing when it comes to the music but as far as his persona goes he's as flakey as they come.  He cuts the set short because of a fucking coin? Unreal. Axl's got the wrong attitude. Address the little bitch who threw the coin and finnish the show for the rest of the fans who are there for a great time and not to throw shit.  Did anyone ever see that clip of Robbie Williams getting pushed right off the stage by some crazy fan? The guy came running up from behind him and drilled him hard right off the stage. Anyways that's a million times worse than some coin and Robbie Williams sucked it up and finnished the show. No blameing the security, no slamming his mic down and walking off. He sucked it up. That's one example  in the history of rock shows where someone has thrown something at the stage and the band deals with it and moves on.  Axl needs to get a clue.

Sincerly: A True Fan for 16 years, one who loves the old band and is pulling for the new one

By the way, before anyone feels the need to share,  nobody gives a shit what your opinions are on Robbie Williams. That's not the point.

Without risking stalking here lol, agin another good point, but I will however say one thing in deffence  of axl and the band, I think they addressed the throwing shit on stage quite a few times during this tour, and Axl , tommy clearly stated they would walk. So in a way I think they axl , decided ya know what, these people dont think Im serious , fuck this! They got thier money worth, and fullfulled thier ewnd, and not unlike detroit, in 02 and  said enough .

NOw that is only speculatoion on my part, but but somehow I dont thinik Im far off there.

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
RichardNixon
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2006, 03:53:33 AM »

Dick Nixon, what the fuck gives you the right to hold judgement over whether someone is a "true" GnR fan? ?I stumbled across Appetite the week it came out, I saw them in a small venue in 88 before they were huge. ?I helped build the bandwagon, I didn't come jumping on just a few years ago. ?I have since seen every incarnation of this band and its revolving members so by my estimation I have earned the right to be critical. ?When Axl acts like a bitch I am not afraid to say so. ?After all the shit he has pulled in recent years I think that he needs to be a lot more respectful to his fans. ?A coin hitting him should not end the night. ?We have been sucking on it for 13 years now, the least Axl can do is suck it up for one more song. ?Yes, I am greatly disappointed in the lack of new material on this tour as I was when I attended the 2002 Chicago show and HOB 2001. ?I wonder if the new stuff even exists sometimes! ?Sorry I am not going to blow Axl like most do on this board. ?He fucks up....a lot. ?He can't walk on water and I refuse to sugarcoat everything that he does. ?Sometimes you have to calla spade a spade or in this case a bitch a bitch.

If I were Jarmo I would ban your ass for that post alone. I don?t care if you saw GN?R with Tracii Guns or are Axl?s old nanny and wipped his ginger ass back in Indiana?you?re an antagonist newbee and have nothing to offer.   
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2006, 04:09:08 AM »

These guys don't deserve to have shit hurled at them on stage.  They come to the show to play their best and don't deserve to get tagged with debris.  Fuck the fake ass fans who throw stuff at them, the dickheads throwing trash and coins on stage at anyone in the band should have their asses kicked
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 04:11:05 AM by ShotgunBlues1978 » Logged
Bono
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2006, 04:20:45 AM »

These guys don't deserve to have shit hurled at them on stage.? They come to the show to play their best and don't deserve to get tagged with debris.? Fuck the fake ass fans who throw stuff at them, the dickheads throwing trash and coins on stage at anyone in the band should have their asses kicked

is Axl the first guy to ever have something thrown at him on stage? I don't think so. He does seem to be the only guy who constantly bitches about it though. Hell In U2's Slane dvd Bono gets hit twice. Once with a roll of toilet paper and once with water. he shrugs both of those off and continues on. In the Boston Elevation dvd Bono ducks out of the way of a solid object thrown hard at him on stage and responds with a  peace sign.  That's how it's done. Greenday had mud thrown at them, Kid Rock requested fans thrown water bottles at him hihi It's not the first or last time some jerkoff will throw something at the stage. Axl needs to get over it but he's a whiner just admit it people. It's not like they threw an 8 ball or a baseball at him. I love the music but like gilld1 said let's just call a  spade a spade.

I will admit though that jazjme made a good point. The issue of throwing stuff at the stage has been addressed    on this tour but Axl and the band need to come up witha  better solution than simply walking off and punishing the fans who      want nothing to do with that behaviour.
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2006, 04:23:53 AM »

These guys don't deserve to have shit hurled at them on stage.  They come to the show to play their best and don't deserve to get tagged with debris.  Fuck the fake ass fans who throw stuff at them, the dickheads throwing trash and coins on stage at anyone in the band should have their asses kicked

Once with a roll of toilet paper and once with water. he shrugs both of those off and continues on.

There's a large difference between being hit by TP and water and getting hit in the face by a coin from long range.  No damage will be done by TP or water.  If you're hit square in the eye by a coin from 20-40 yards it could permanently fuck you up
Bono
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2006, 04:32:47 AM »

Bono, I like that post, putting in the context you did, cause it is so true, GNR fans are as volitle as the band, so in a sick wierd way, we act, as such. IS it good or bad, I dunno, its funny at times at least in my eyes, but at the end of the day, as a fan for 20 yrs of all things that is GNR, sometimes the irony of the actions of the fans and the abnd, or axl are sscary parrallels.lol beer

So true jazjme. To me it's like Axl is the antagonist and its almosta s if he's baiting the fans. I think Gn'R fans react to Axl more so than the actual circumstances.  A Motley Crue show could be cancelled last minute and the fans would wonder why and chances are nothing much would come of it. Guns N' Roses cancells a show and the fasn even the most loyal fans are instantly pissed and their anger is directed at Axl. There is no direct outlet so that's why fans erupt.  I alos thik fans erupt becasue deep down I think most fans know Axl doesn't really give two shits about the fans(my opinion here people; no I don't know for sure) and that boils over. Fans who care so much are enraged when what they care for dos't return the favour. The internet is an oulte for fasn and in my opinion alot(probably most) of the fans who rant and vent and express themselves in a  negative way do so out of frustration and even love for the band.  It's hard to watch so much talent go to waste and become a joke  and be made mockery of. If Axl's gonna rock it's time to fucking do it. Kareokee tour time is over. Shit the last ten years of Guns N' Roses reminds me of the first ten years of Andre Agassi's career. hihi
Bono
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2006, 04:36:46 AM »

There's a large difference between being hit by TP and water and getting hit in the face by a coin from long range.? No damage will be done by TP or water.? If you're hit square in the eye by a coin from 20-40 yards it could permanently fuck you up

Very true, I'm not disagreeing with that but if Axl's hit with toilet paper or water do you think he's shrugging it off or do you think he's throwing a tantrum? Plus I mentioned the Boston dvd where a hard solid object flys past Bono as he ducks outta the way. he flashes a peace sign at the crowd. Does Axl do that if it misses or does he stop mid song and throw a tantrum? You see where I'm going with this?

Just so we're clear here I'm not pushing the pro Bono thing, It's just a  refrence point cause I have those dvd's. peace
RichardNixon
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2006, 04:38:45 AM »

Axl is the way he is, for better or worse. Asking him to "grow up" will do not good.
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2006, 04:40:55 AM »

Once with a roll of toilet paper and once with water. he shrugs both of those off and continues on.

There's a large difference between being hit by TP and water and getting hit in the face by a coin from long range.  No damage will be done by TP or water.  If you're hit square in the eye by a coin from 20-40 yards it could permanently fuck you up

Wait, he got hit in the face from a long range?
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2006, 04:58:23 AM »

How should I know?  I didn't see the show and neither have 95% of the people commenting on it.  All I know is if you get hit in the eye with a quarter or similar coin from 20-40 yards it could blind you in that eye.  If Axl got tagged in the head or face by a heavy coin I don't blame him for walking off the stage.  That isn't cool.  If he was tagged in the face by a coin or battery and went blind would that excuse him for walking off stage?  It could've been 2-3 inches from that, you get tagged in the face with a metal object from a distance you could really get messed up
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2006, 05:00:31 AM »

How should I know?  I didn't see the show and neither have 95% of the people commenting on it.  All I know is if you get hit in the eye with a quarter or similar coin from 20-40 yards it could blind you in that eye.  If Axl got tagged in the head or face by a heavy coin I don't blame him for walking off the stage.  That isn't cool.  If he was tagged in the face by a coin or battery and went blind would that excuse him for walking off stage?  It could've been 2-3 inches from that, you get tagged in the face with a metal object from a distance you could really get messed up

Yeah, and a bottle of water can do serious damage if it gets shot out of a launcher. If you dont know where he got hit and how hard dont make judgements like that.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2006, 05:08:52 AM »

Why must there always be  a thread telling axl haters to fuck off? Everyone is a gnr fan, no one has to love anyone perticular member or be some fan boy with blinders... i think everyone should express their feelings...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: