Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 06:48:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227841 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Prison
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prison  (Read 1087 times)
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« on: December 23, 2005, 06:18:31 AM »

http://www.hrw.org/reports/2001/prison/voices.html

Here's some advice for anyone here who might face prison. I never have, and I hope I never will, but I know the most important thing to do. Newbies to prison need to find someone weaker than they are, and beat the hell out of them. If you can't find someone weaker, then YOU are the weakest, and that means you're the BITCH. Don't be a "tough guy", or you'll provoke the other "tough guy" gang members, but show that you're tough enough to handle yourself. Just something I read recently...

Also, prison has a strange psychological effect on people. Race suddenly becomes extremely important, especially for Caucasians. Straight men can suddenly become attracted to other straight men. People get used to the prison life, and have a hard time adjusting to normal life again, which is supposed to be one of prison's main purposes! They often become worse criminals, and end up right back in prison.

I think I understand why 3rd world countries just have people executed for even minor crimes. It's mercyful compared to prison! America's overcrowded, hellish prisons are terrible, so imagine how bad foreign prison is...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: