Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 02:24:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227840 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Sopranos *spoiler* thread
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sopranos *spoiler* thread  (Read 1112 times)
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« on: March 10, 2006, 02:29:19 PM »

This is for those of you who want to discuss spoilers and such. Some of you feel the need to post spoilers in the other thread, and it should not belong there. I'm sure there'll be people who continue to do it anyways, (in an improper fashion, insufficient warnings, etc) but maybe this will help a little. Anyway, I'm not going in the other thread anymore either.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
artfromtex
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 03:36:57 PM »

i posted some very mild type spoiler stuff, but i properly warned in the beggining of my post. here's a real spoiler for ya.

*******************************SPOILER********************SPOILER************************************************************
<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

Sopranos episode one: Junior is full tilt matto. His dementia has gotten out of hand. Junior has become paraniod and thinks everyone is out to get him and his "buried money". Tony, janice and barbara discuss the assisted living possibility and tony insists that they alone take care of their uncle. In the end, barbara has to leave early and janice can't come over to junior's house because of the new baby, so tony angrily leaves his boat(the stugots) and goes to attend his ailing uncle. while fixing him some pasta, tony yells upstairs for junior to come down and eat. junior comes down looking completely like a toothless boris karloff and SHOOT TONY in the stomach. He then runs back upstairs, hides the gun and hides himself in the closet...terrified. tony lays in his own blood and trying to crawl to a telephone. The 1st episode ends with tony losing consciousness. raymond curto goes to give the f.b.i some some tapes and as he's about to spill the beans on a recent event, raymond keels over and dies. Eugene Pontecorvo is trying to " get out the mob business", his aunt dies and left him over 2 million dollars and he and his family want to start over in florida. it appears eugene is trying to go the civilian route and ask tony is this going to be problem. tony keeps blowing him off despite eugene spending on gifts for tony and his family. eugene's wife adds alot of pressure at home and it seems poor eugene is in a dilemma. Until we see him get into a car with the f.b.i. eugene has been a rat for some time. They also stop his dreams of moving to florida because they need him to stay as close to tony to get info. With no end in sight and tony denying eugene a out(thru silvio) Eugene goes to his basement and hangs himself in the most graphic ever seen on tv. Soprano episode 2 --Tony is in a coma and has a dream that he is a 9 to 5 civilian working man. When he's not dreaming they shoe Carmela and the family going thru hard times; sticking by him at the hospital, talking to him to keep his brain stimulated. Very emotional Carmela scene.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: