Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:42:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227910 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Teenager commits suicide live online while 1,500 people watch video stream
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Teenager commits suicide live online while 1,500 people watch video stream  (Read 4785 times)
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« on: November 21, 2008, 08:49:35 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1088173/Teenager-commits-suicide-live-online-1-500-people-watch-video-stream.html

EDIT: Link fixed, thanks loretian
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 09:10:36 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 09:06:45 AM »

Hmm link didn't work dude.  Sounds like a very sad story though.

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
Jada
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 09:24:07 AM »

That's fucked up. But... at least he didn't kill anyone else. That's what school kids do these days.. Try to become famous by killing themselves and their classmates.  no
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 11:22:28 AM »

have you ever heard of the "pain olympics" i think they're called where a bunch of guys compete over webcam who can withstand the most pain? in the end a bunch of them end up chopping their own junks off. hihi

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 03:14:26 PM »

Somebody should have notified the police in his area, rather than allow him to continue on. Shame on all of them.

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

"If you think I am Jmack, you are a moron.  I am his BFFL.  We type nothing alike and I am much younger."
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2008, 06:18:28 PM »

very sad.

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2008, 06:33:23 PM »

have you ever heard of the "pain olympics" i think they're called where a bunch of guys compete over webcam who can withstand the most pain? in the end a bunch of them end up chopping their own junks off. hihi

dude i've seen that shit too its so fucked up. like i still watched it cuase i'm not a pussy but like all my other friends in the room turned away and were like wtf is wrong with you......course i've seen some pretty fucked up shit so almost nothing fases me anymore

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2008, 08:13:01 PM »

This made me very sad and just disgusted with humanity

what kind of fucking person watches this shit? and what kind of fuck Encourages it?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2008, 12:14:17 AM »

dude i've seen that shit too its so fucked up. like i still watched it cuase i'm not a pussy but like all my other friends in the room turned away and were like wtf is wrong with you......course i've seen some pretty fucked up shit so almost nothing fases me anymore

have you ever heard of the guinea pig experiments? it's a series of japanese dvds whose basic premise is to find out how much torture the human body can take before it dies. sick shit

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2008, 12:50:41 AM »

have you ever heard of the guinea pig experiments? it's a series of japanese dvds whose basic premise is to find out how much torture the human body can take before it dies. sick shit

Ya'll are fucked in the head.
mrpukie500
Opening Act

Fernando is a lucky SOB...

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2008, 12:57:06 AM »

The pain olympics where that happened were fake.  They were confirmed as an April Fools Joke.
SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2008, 01:26:10 AM »

Sounds like what the Nazis used to do.

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

"If you think I am Jmack, you are a moron.  I am his BFFL.  We type nothing alike and I am much younger."
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2008, 01:39:15 AM »

Used to?  Wink

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2008, 12:18:35 PM »

Just last evening there was a preview for some upcoming show, can't remember the name though, but these two guys were tazering each other, they were laughing at the pain being recieved.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2008, 04:05:24 PM »

This made me very sad and just disgusted with humanity

what kind of fucking person watches this shit? and what kind of fuck Encourages it?

I don't think they believed he was actually going to do it. I wouldn't.

I wouldn't encourage it either, but I wouldn't think that someone could do something like that. But he did. no

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
mdttkk
Rocker

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2008, 06:08:34 PM »

He was a member on www.bodybuilding.com

Apparently a MOD there encouraged him to do it.
difleha
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2008, 10:52:00 PM »

He was a member on www.bodybuilding.com

Apparently a MOD there encouraged him to do it.
True, but he actually kept telling everyone once a month this year that he was going to kill himself.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: