Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 12:23:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227919 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Am I pathetic or what?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Am I pathetic or what?  (Read 43765 times)
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #120 on: July 05, 2006, 06:20:45 PM »

I didn't mean a walking, talking dick.  That would just be silly (and very funny).  If you take it literally then it wouldn't make sense when talking about a guy either.  You know what I meant. Tongue
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #121 on: July 05, 2006, 06:26:31 PM »

This is getting soooooo boring! Just suck it up, and take it on the chin already!! WHO CARES if someone calls you a fag! YOU know you ain't a fag, so it shouldn't fucking hurt!

Rocksteady... I hate to say this, but its true what you said about yourself in the title of this thread. You are pathetic! You made this thread so people would go "oh, you'll be OK!" or "Aww no you're not!" and "of course you ain't!".

Well fuck that! We've all given our advice, and you just won't take it. You won't even TRY to take it, or give us any SIGN that you'll try.

I've had it with trying to help you Rocksteady. You don't WANT help, you just want comfort. If you really wanted help you'd take our advice and quit complaining already! You'd quit burdening us with yet MORE stories of your fake friends calling you "fag" and you being weak. You just gotta be as negative as you possibly can don't you! You just can't even begin to think of being happy! You LIKE being negative because you get attention from it! And that is pathetic!

End of.

Lock this thread already!

Dear Mods,
Sorry if I broke any rules, but this guy really is asking for it! I've given my advice several times, and he won't take it, and this post is the result of my frustration!
Yo listen up. Did I post "another story" about me in this thread? No! I just replied to someone else. And if you are sick of me or this thread then stop posting in here. To be honest I am quite sick of you too.  And what fuckin sign do you want me to show to you anyway huh? It's not like I can snap my fingers and everything will change. Yes I am pathetic that's what I said in the first post of this thread and I haven't denied it!!! And when did I asked for advice? Clearly you have gotten things rather easy in your life, well to some it ain't that way. And if I had said "Your advice was great everything seems much better now" would it have boosted your ego? Stop being a bitch, did anyone force you to write a single line in this thread? I think not. So what are you complaining about exactly, cant stand that people have harder time than you?

a hero Kiss

Nothing to say
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #122 on: July 05, 2006, 06:40:26 PM »

This is getting soooooo boring! Just suck it up, and take it on the chin already!! WHO CARES if someone calls you a fag! YOU know you ain't a fag, so it shouldn't fucking hurt!

Rocksteady... I hate to say this, but its true what you said about yourself in the title of this thread. You are pathetic! You made this thread so people would go "oh, you'll be OK!" or "Aww no you're not!" and "of course you ain't!".

Well fuck that! We've all given our advice, and you just won't take it. You won't even TRY to take it, or give us any SIGN that you'll try.

I've had it with trying to help you Rocksteady. You don't WANT help, you just want comfort. If you really wanted help you'd take our advice and quit complaining already! You'd quit burdening us with yet MORE stories of your fake friends calling you "fag" and you being weak. You just gotta be as negative as you possibly can don't you! You just can't even begin to think of being happy! You LIKE being negative because you get attention from it! And that is pathetic!

End of.

Lock this thread already!

Dear Mods,
Sorry if I broke any rules, but this guy really is asking for it! I've given my advice several times, and he won't take it, and this post is the result of my frustration!
Yo listen up. Did I post "another story" about me in this thread? No! I just replied to someone else. And if you are sick of me or this thread then stop posting in here. To be honest I am quite sick of you too.? And what fuckin sign do you want me to show to you anyway huh? It's not like I can snap my fingers and everything will change. Yes I am pathetic that's what I said in the first post of this thread and I haven't denied it!!! And when did I asked for advice? Clearly you have gotten things rather easy in your life, well to some it ain't that way. And if I had said "Your advice was great everything seems much better now" would it have boosted your ego? Stop being a bitch, did anyone force you to write a single line in this thread? I think not. So what are you complaining about exactly, cant stand that people have harder time than you?

a hero Kiss

From a zero to a hero  hihi

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Elrothiel
« Reply #123 on: July 06, 2006, 09:57:11 AM »

FINALLY! You stood up for yourself dude!  beer

That's actually the sign I was looking for... because before you snapped... you seemed to have no fight in you at all except in your head. Glad to see that ain't the case. yes

Sometimes you gotta be cruel to be kind. Sorry for being dickish, but it was what you needed! ok
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #124 on: July 06, 2006, 09:59:29 AM »

make them see that you dont give a shit then you wont be a target. like all this has just shown lol

I Saw The Storm Gettin' Closer, And The Waves They Get So High, Seems Everything I Used To Know Here...Why Must It Drift Away And Die?
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #125 on: July 06, 2006, 10:39:55 AM »

Look at SkynyrdGirl making out like it was all part of her master plan. rofl
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #126 on: July 06, 2006, 11:34:41 AM »

Hey, at least the guy finally grew some balls. Now all he needs is a girlfriend, so she can nag & complain in his ear all day like SkynyrdGrl did.  Grin 
Elrothiel
« Reply #127 on: July 06, 2006, 01:46:29 PM »

And how do you know that it wasn't? *smug look with raised eyebrow* smoking beer
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #128 on: July 06, 2006, 01:49:44 PM »

Aw pull the other one mate it's got bells on.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 02:02:01 PM by Jim » Logged

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Elrothiel
« Reply #129 on: July 06, 2006, 02:01:00 PM »

Well fine... that's your choice whether you want to believe me or not... but really... who cares? Either way it got Rock(un)steady to finally grow some cajones and grab life by the horns! Smiley
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #130 on: July 06, 2006, 02:12:35 PM »

it got Rock(un)steady to finally grow some cajones and grab life by the horns! Smiley
I would n't go that far, this is merely the internet after all, it's easy to talk the talk and yell abuse here, but in reality will what you said really have changed anything for him?
Elrothiel
« Reply #131 on: July 06, 2006, 02:23:48 PM »

Well its definitely an improvement... before he retaliated he just posted wimpy shit about bullies' comments hurting him inside and all that.

So now he's actually stood up for himself, perhaps he'll put that to practise in the REAL world...

... well he'd better or I'll have to commandeer his lunch money... hihi
GonsaNRoses
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #132 on: July 06, 2006, 02:51:40 PM »

Nerds Make Better Lovers

It?s one of the biggest misconceptions in dating, and it?s time to get it out in the open for good. The so-called ?cool? men and women out there aren?t half as good in the sack as their ?nerdier? counterparts. Nerds not only have the brains, but they also have the most powerful possession of all, the love touch. These guys and gals have taken the time to do their homework, and they?ve mastered the geography, chemistry and mathematical formulas of how to make your body scream. Ready to smarten up and become the ultimate seducer? Then put away those shades and pick up a pocket protector because your about to get lesson 101 in love.

Nerds Take the Time to Research
Study yourself: Nix the neediness and get to know yourself inside and out.

Start Inside:
Being unhappy with your life is not a good reason to get into a relationship. No matter how ?perfect? another person may seem to be, they will never be able to fill the empty holes in your life. The only person that has the power to do that is you.

Work your way outside:
There?s a reason the so-called four-eyed dweebs aced biology and anatomy class. Sex and health experts agree the best way to become better at using your body is by taking the time to learn how it works. Set aside some private time for self-gratification and figure out how your body works and responds to sexual stimulation.

Nerds Have a Much Bigger Hard Drive
Not only do nerds take the time to listen to their partners, but they also mentally take notes, remember and are able to retrieve the information at the most opportune moments. The best way to make your partner feel sexy, sensual, wanted and larger than life is to listen to him or her. Because most of the world rarely gives you its devoted attention, imagine how special you?ll feel when one individual does.

Nerds are Passionate about Learning
Nerds tend to be encyclopedias of information. They ask the who, what, why and where about everything and anything. It?s both fascinating and exhilarating to be around passionate individuals. Take the time to study and learn new things because knowledge is just plain sexy.

A hot body might get you in the door, but eventually, what meets the eye will fade. It?s important to add depth and substance to your personality. The hottest, most intense relationships are the ones with people you can really talk to, laugh with and learn from every day.

Nerds are Smart about Finding Love
Make the Odds Fall in Your Favor:
It is true that you may get lucky at any moment, but the best way to stop it from occurring is to wait for it to happen.

Increase your chances of getting and finding what you want by going to the right places. While you won?t always end up in the winners' circle, you will, at least, give yourself a fair shot.

These days, technology has made it easier than ever to find like-minded singles. Millions of people have met their life partners by using dating sites.

Don?t like computers? Get involved in something you like. Join a sports league, sign up for a wine-tasting class, volunteer, say yes to invitations from friends. Just get yourself out there. Yes, you may feel like a big nerd at first, but that is exactly the point!

*Nerd Tip*
Don?t look for a hot, fun, no-strings-attached date in the library. Be smart about what you want and then determine the best place to get it. If you want more casual fun, go to a bar or nightclub.

Nerds Study and Are Not Afraid to Ask Questions
If you want to be successful in both your long-term and short-term romantic relationships, then learn how to study your partner.

Pay attention to how they like to be kissed. What makes them blush, what makes their eyes widen with excitement, what types of movies do they enjoy? Use these details to determine what types of things turn them on.

Once you?ve made it inside the bedroom, don?t be afraid to ask questions. Ask them if they like it slow, fast, hard, soft, on top, bottom, left, right or in the middle. If they are shy about questions, then be subtle about it. For example, after you?ve kissed them in a certain place, pay attention to how they react. Then in a sensual or playful whisper, ask them if they enjoyed it. Make sure to teach them what you like and don?t like. Remember, you will never ace the test if you don't ask questions and learn the right answers.
--------

Don't know if that help...I read all the thread and all that
let me tell you this man...
I'm 17, I had a problem when I was born, because of that I had to use canes for walk since 3 years old...
beliveme it's hard... pretty hard to live with that and pretend that nothing is wrong
Ii had friends and all that stuff but it's hard..
but you know... I can get up and go uotside... I did all taht
I pass for hard times n' I'm still passing them....
beliveme it's so fucking hard to live in the world if you are not "cool" or whatever...

but there's allways a door... an opend door for us...
think about that man...
you can always be worst than now...
see this problem like I jump....
if you JUMPE you can fall... and that hurts... a lot... but you can always climb up again...

and if you daree yourself you can jump and you can fly and that rules
don't be afriad
nothing can go wrong if you want to
you don't need nothing or nobody... you just need you. and that's all
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #133 on: July 07, 2006, 08:36:34 AM »

I'd put my dick in Skynrd girl.

Are we allowed to say that?

Fuck All Y'all
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #134 on: July 07, 2006, 08:47:29 AM »

No.
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #135 on: July 07, 2006, 09:04:07 AM »

I'd put my dick in Skynrd girl.

Are we allowed to say that?

Now Rocksteady, THAT is pathetic!!  ok

{She is a hottie though}
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #136 on: July 07, 2006, 09:27:49 PM »

I can't believe this thread went to 7 pages . it is pretty obvious that this Rocksteady dude is full of shit  and is just pulling all your legs .  I was able to figure this one out on the first post .    He's just trying to get a reaction from everybody,  I don't think there are many losers that will go on a message board and admit they have a problem. Most of them think they are living productive lives  that is what makes them a loser .   He even put a Star Wars avatar  to go with his story lol  Hilarious .
SuperMike
« Reply #137 on: July 07, 2006, 11:26:24 PM »

I can't believe this thread went to 7 pages . it is pretty obvious that this Rocksteady dude is full of shit? and is just pulling all your legs .? I was able to figure this one out on the first post .? ? He's just trying to get a reaction from everybody,? I don't think there are many losers that will go on a message board and admit they have a problem. Most of them think they are living productive lives? that is what makes them a loser .?He even put a Star Wars avatar? to go with his story lol? Hilarious .
But he's not confident about himself like Yoda is though. I mean, he's always giving padawan learners advice.
Rocksteady
Rocker

Fist in the air in the land of hipocrisy

« Reply #138 on: July 08, 2006, 05:57:28 AM »

I can't believe this thread went to 7 pages . it is pretty obvious that this Rocksteady dude is full of shit? and is just pulling all your legs .? I was able to figure this one out on the first post .? ? He's just trying to get a reaction from everybody,? I don't think there are many losers that will go on a message board and admit they have a problem. Most of them think they are living productive lives? that is what makes them a loser .? ?He even put a Star Wars avatar? to go with his story lol? Hilarious .
FUCK YOU!!! You can believe whatever you want, but that doesn't mean it's true. Yes I like star wars and yes I have Yoda on my avatar. Does this equal being a loser in your book? And the bs about not admitting the problem and thinking that you are living a productive life,well that's the geeks you know from the movies. But if it makes you feel any better then continue to believe that you are a human lie detector or whatever.

This   is   Democracy!!!
anythinggoes
« Reply #139 on: July 08, 2006, 06:43:38 AM »

I can't believe this thread went to 7 pages . it is pretty obvious that this Rocksteady dude is full of shit? and is just pulling all your legs .? I was able to figure this one out on the first post .? ? He's just trying to get a reaction from everybody,? I don't think there are many losers that will go on a message board and admit they have a problem. Most of them think they are living productive lives? that is what makes them a loser .? ?He even put a Star Wars avatar  to go with his story lol? Hilarious .

oh shit what the fuck does that make me  crying
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: