Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 05:14:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227843 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  What will you do on the day Chinese Democracy is released?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What will you do on the day Chinese Democracy is released?  (Read 65768 times)
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #220 on: November 15, 2008, 08:39:17 PM »

I was struck with a lot of luck today as my girl told me she'd be going away for the weekend with some friends, thank fucking God I got the place to myself now! Good food, drinks and Chinese Democracy on repeat all weekend! beer smoking

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

"So they convince you no one can break through"

GN'R 2010!!!
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #221 on: November 18, 2008, 10:32:58 AM »

I was struck with a lot of luck today as my girl told me she'd be going away for the weekend with some friends, thank fucking God I got the place to myself now! Good food, drinks and Chinese Democracy on repeat all weekend! beer smoking

The question is...Friends? Are you sure?  rofl

Maybe is not a good trade listen Chinese Democracy all weekend for someone stealing your girl  hihi

GIMH
Opening Act

« Reply #222 on: January 20, 2009, 04:54:31 PM »

I went and bought it, awesome
seely
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #223 on: February 21, 2009, 04:56:25 PM »

I bought my reserved copy from HMV, went home, listened to it  Smiley

Then listened to it some more..... hihi

(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

----------------------------------------------------
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #224 on: February 21, 2009, 05:47:39 PM »

woke up, then remembering, shit it's released today, got the next bus to town, heading to some different places where i thought they'd sell it for cheap, turned out they didn't sell it at all so i went to the one place where i knew they would sell it, walking in the store gonna ask "got CD man" and while i was doing it i heard shacklers revenge were playing  Tongue guy in the record store saying it's not the same but it sure is the same voice and i'm saying yeah and it still kicks ass,

he gets me the record i pay for it, takes the next bus home, at home started to eat breakfast while blasting it in the kitchen, then went to the computer to get on here then i dunno, later at night go to a party, meeting a fellow GNRfan, first thing he says is "guess what i have at home" i'm saying "yeah me too"  Grin got drunk listening to AFD tracks instead cause that's the only GNR record they had at the party but him and me were at the stereo almost the whole night, didn't allow anyone to change songs Tongue
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #225 on: February 26, 2009, 12:29:22 AM »

i think I already stated I'd shit my pants and thankfully I controlled the bowel movement; but was stil able to make the purchase the day of the release, without any complications; and other than finding the actual album, had no problrms in terms of pyhsical copies available  Embarrassed

which was a big fear of mine Undecided
and turned out to be unfounded unfortunately
H76
Headliner

Human Being

« Reply #226 on: March 08, 2009, 08:02:43 AM »

I checked beforehand which places would start selling album already on Saturday so I would know where to go.

So when that day finally arrived all I did was I went and bought it. It felt a bit unreal to hold the album in my hands for the first time.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 08:05:21 AM by H76 » Logged

Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul. ~ Wayne Dyer ~
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: