Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:48:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227913 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  List of Remaining Tuesdays
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: List of Remaining Tuesdays  (Read 45555 times)
Bona
Opening Act

« Reply #100 on: November 27, 2006, 07:50:13 AM »

Before christmas would be nice...
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #101 on: November 27, 2006, 08:03:57 AM »

it's not about being right and being wrong. It's about wanting the album.

Your exactly right mate I could not agree with you more!

You shoud feel silly for being you and trying to act like a? bigger fan because you're "positive".?

There is no need for that. Thats just fucking rude, I have not been slinging any personal insults out! I would never try and say that I am a bigger GnR fan than the next person. I have no right to do that. My point was plain and simple that a lot of the people who are whining have only been fans for a very short space of time and that they should keep the faith just a little longer like the people who have been fans since day one!

"Keep the Faith" is a Bon Jovi album not a creedo to live by for Gn'R fans.

Quite correct mate it is! You win todays top prize for observation! Its just like using a Radiohead song as your user name! I am not saying that it's a creedo for other gunners to live by. It's purely a phrase I have used because I fucking love this band and it gets so annoying to hear so much negative shit being spouted around at a time when all hell is about to break loose!

So if you have taken offence to my post I apologise my man, but I am simply saying that it is very very hard to hear negative whining again and again from people who really think they know what they are talking about. I was not even aiming the post at you so I am not too sure why you have climbed up onto your soapbox. It was a more general post aimed at the people who know exactly who they are! I am sure that the majority of the people who use this website would absolutely agree what I am saying! Mike

Alright so I was an ass. My bad. But C'mon. At this point you must know that the negativity is justified. We're on ten years here, the communication with the fans is pretty much the same as it was in 1998, or 2004 only difference is that when they do acknowledge us they are trash talking us.? Nobody who says anything knows anything. Fans who say this is the year don't have a fucking clue and fans who say it's aint' gonna happen have no fucking clue so nobody should be telling anybody to stop saying anything. You know what I mean? You're telling people they are gonna feel silly if the album comes out this year. I doubt anyone will feel silly. It's not like anyone hopes the album doesn't come out just so they dont' look bad. Hell every single one of us would rather look like an ass and have the album come out than look right and have no album.? I'm sorry for being an ass but like you being so sick of the "whining" I'm equally sick of people telling people their skepticisim is unjustified.? I know about waiting. I've been waiting since the last notes of Look at Your Game Girl. so even though I may be one who shows skepitcism and negativity I still hold out hope. I just hate the divison between Gn'R fans and to be honest it's those who are not acknowldegeing the fact that CD may not be coming this year who take the arrogant side of it. Too often if you're not insanely positive and supportive you're looked at as a fair whether fan. Not fair. Everyone is free to expres what they are feeling. If I misinterpreted your? comments to sugest you? being a? bigger fan by being positive I apologies but that is a common attitude around here. The more positive you are the bigger fan you are. nothing could be further from the truth.

As for me having Karma_Police as? a username I have to disagree with you.? it's not the same as Bon Jovi having an album called Keep the Faith. I used it as? a play on words(kinda). What was your play on words? just curious. I mean wouldn't what you said be like me saying "Quite correct mate it is! You win todays top prize for observation! Its just like using Patrick Roy's jersey number as your user name!"? ?What's it got to do with anything?? I was commenting on the "keep the Faith"? thing that is so over done by Gn'R fans. Just like "just have a? little patience" it's played out. nobody who is here now doesn't have faith and nobody who is here now hasn't used a fair amount of patience.

Fair comments mate! I do agree with you on some points! I have not been saying the album will come out this year though! I just always say it will happen when it happens! Forget the radiohead bon jovi thing I was just playing with ya! I cant comment on the Patrick Roy thing, I guess he is an american footballer or something! I am from England so I have not heard of him! 33 is my lucky number, has been since I was a child! I would not judge some peoples skepticism on this site it's the ones who just make childish digs about how the album is never going to come out, they are done with this band and they will never post here again! But they continue to do so and just whinge! Those are the people who I aim a lot of my posts at! I just cant be arsed with it, I would rather discuss the band in a sensible manner and with sensible topics! My keep the faith comment is not something I use because it is banded around by other fans (which I was not aware of) like just a little patience is. It is purely the first saying that comes to mind because although I get pissed off with the people who do a lot of whining I really do believe it when I say to them to keep the faith and not give up on something when it is pretty damn close to coming out!! I used to say very similar things to mates when the UYI's came out although not via an internet message seeing as it was 91. They used to say to me that there will never be another GnR album because there had been a 4 year wait since AFD. Boy were they wrong! Although this wait has been a hell of a lot longer, it will still happen when it happens and in the mean time I am just really enjoying all the gigs that are happening and it has been a pretty good fucking year for GnR fans!! Mike ?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 08:07:56 AM by 33 » Logged

iloozion
Rocker

...we had the strength to choose...

« Reply #102 on: November 27, 2006, 08:04:29 AM »

Before christmas would be nice...

I'm just hoping it gets released before I die!
Big Gun
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #103 on: November 27, 2006, 08:04:47 AM »

i want to believe the new guns but so far they have been a disappointment at keeping their promises. 4 tuesdays left no a word yet form the band or mgmt about a release date. with most bands we know months ahead bout their new releases and in most cases they'll stick by initial deadline. new gnr is promising this album since 6 or 7 years ago. ?is fair to say the odds are against them about 2006 release. ?

as fans we buy their albums dvds t-shirts go see them live what else are we supposed to do?? to the band-where is consideration?? i think that is not too much to ask when it comes to a release date for the new album or tell us whats the hold up. this is not having it our way, just common sense. just a few lines on their website now and then wouldnt hurt.

Please don?t put your life in the hands
Of a rock and roll band
And throw it all away
PigeonOfSh!tMetal
Headliner

« Reply #104 on: November 27, 2006, 10:27:22 AM »

If it is coming out this year, I'm expecting it to be December 26.

It's the last possible date of the year to get the thing out, meaning Axl sticks to what he said, but left it as late as possible, classic Axl.

The novelty of releasing it the day after Christmas, releasing the thing will be huge anyway, putting it out on this day will make people remember that release date in years to come.

I just hope if we get nothing, we will get some sort of press release on the matter, i'm fearing the silence......

A frown is a smile in an upside down world.
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #105 on: November 27, 2006, 10:31:02 AM »

It's the last possible date of the year to get the thing out, meaning Axl sticks to what he said, but left it as late as possible, classic Axl.

The novelty of releasing it the day after Christmas, releasing the thing will be huge anyway, putting it out on this day will make people remember that release date in years to come.

I just hope if we get nothing, we will get some sort of press release on the matter, i'm fearing the silence......

that would mean that it wont be in europe...
on the 25th the stores dont work, and monday is when Europeans get it...

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #106 on: November 27, 2006, 10:34:42 AM »

decemeber 26th is just not an option, last possible date for this year is the 19th, 26th makes no sense

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
PigeonOfSh!tMetal
Headliner

« Reply #107 on: November 27, 2006, 10:42:12 AM »

that would mean that it wont be in europe...
on the 25th the stores dont work, and monday is when Europeans get it...

I wonder if that was the case, could the CD get released in the US and Europe on the same day?

I don't know... Just got some ideas that i'm trying to get down.

But in reality, i'm sure they would want the CD out before Christmas, meaning the 19th is the likely day....

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #108 on: November 27, 2006, 10:48:27 AM »

No it is allegedly coming out in Europe the day before the us release unless things change.
PigeonOfSh!tMetal
Headliner

« Reply #109 on: November 27, 2006, 10:50:22 AM »

No it is allegedly coming out in Europe the day before the us release unless things change.

What would happen if it were due on the 26th then?

Europe would not get it on the 25th, Christmas Day.

Does that rule out that date?

Lucky
Legend

« Reply #110 on: November 27, 2006, 10:54:10 AM »

well logic says that there's no way the album is gonna be out on the 26th...
but I'd really like to keep that option open... so I can extend my hope a little longer if the album does not come out on the 19th:(

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #111 on: November 27, 2006, 10:55:30 AM »

yes.

Besides, merck sorta implied it would be before christmas day.
BangoSkank
Rocker

"i'm gonna put my evil inside you!"

« Reply #112 on: November 27, 2006, 10:56:32 AM »

i don't know who's gonna get it for christmas, every gnr fan is gonna buy this thing the first day it comes out.  i don't think christmas matters on this one.

who will be the last to die for a mistake?
Lucky
Legend

« Reply #113 on: November 27, 2006, 10:57:46 AM »

it always matters...

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #114 on: November 27, 2006, 11:01:02 AM »

i don't think christmas matters on this one.
While I agree on that,  I can't see many record stores opening for GNR on the 25th.
BangoSkank
Rocker

"i'm gonna put my evil inside you!"

« Reply #115 on: November 27, 2006, 11:01:46 AM »

i mean they might as well release it for christmas, im thinking in terms of the general public - the casual listener. ?in my opinion this is the kind of thing you buy immediatly or not at all.

who will be the last to die for a mistake?
PigeonOfSh!tMetal
Headliner

« Reply #116 on: November 27, 2006, 11:08:36 AM »

yes.

So now we only have 3 possible dates  Undecided

dub05
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #117 on: November 27, 2006, 11:43:52 AM »

It aint gonna happen
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #118 on: November 27, 2006, 11:50:25 AM »

It aint gonna happen

If it drops on one of these Tuesdays, I'm gonna be one surprised motherfucker.

miss bomb
Rocker

nanook

« Reply #119 on: November 27, 2006, 12:00:45 PM »

yes.

So now we only have 3 possible dates? Undecided

never thought id say this but...  Undecided

7.6.6,11.6.6,29.7.6x2,10.11.6
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: