Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 06:28:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227843 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  List of Remaining Tuesdays
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: List of Remaining Tuesdays  (Read 45423 times)
WeHeldTogether
« Reply #160 on: December 05, 2006, 04:23:33 PM »

Only two more tuesdays left, obviously the 26th is not an option if what was said about it being released a day earlier in Europe is true.

So therefore, it has to be the 19th, or 2007.
creepingvines
Headliner

exploding whispers...

« Reply #161 on: December 05, 2006, 04:31:34 PM »

i can't remember the exact wording of the question that was posed to merk regarding the "day earlier in europe" thing, but it wouldn't surprise me if he had meant that it would technically be in stores a day earlier even if the stores weren't open that day.  just something to consider, as there would be something very cool and appropriately epic about keeping everyone guessing then releasing the album on the last possible tuesday.
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #162 on: December 05, 2006, 04:37:28 PM »

If it is coming out on the 19th shouldn't we have an anouncement by now? Isn't it getting to late to be a possibility?
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #163 on: December 05, 2006, 04:41:01 PM »

i can't remember the exact wording of the question that was posed to merk regarding the "day earlier in europe" thing, but it wouldn't surprise me if he had meant that it would technically be in stores a day earlier even if the stores weren't open that day.? just something to consider, as there would be something very cool and appropriately epic about keeping everyone guessing then releasing the album on the last possible tuesday.

That's stretching it man......

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
yourfinalanswer
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #164 on: December 05, 2006, 04:44:30 PM »

i already had to eat my words on the Nov 28th release.  I can assure you the odds of it coming out this year given today is the 5th in the states is pretty much zero.  Sad
patmac54
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #165 on: December 05, 2006, 05:14:09 PM »

remember the harley davidson commercial with "better", i feel like they should take the "come back soon to hear this song off the upcoming Chinese Democracy album" heading off, it's December already, don't you think soon has passed already?
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #166 on: December 05, 2006, 05:19:02 PM »

hahaha this is awesome.... i dont know about you, but just knowing the album will probably be in my hands before march of 2007 is good enough for me.... even if it doenst come out in the next 3 weeks
Mike McKagan
Rocker

I'm a small town white boy...

« Reply #167 on: December 05, 2006, 05:38:40 PM »

remember the harley davidson commercial with "better", i feel like they should take the "come back soon to hear this song off the upcoming Chinese Democracy album" heading off, it's December already, don't you think soon has passed already?

I don't know if "soon" is the word...

VR--Nashville, TN--10/16/2004
GN'R--Portland, OR--12/11/2006
GN'R--Rosemont, IL--11/15/2011
GN'R--Nashville, TN--07/09/2016
GN'R--Saint Louis, MO--09/09/2023
echrisl
VIP

Use My Delusion

« Reply #168 on: December 05, 2006, 06:20:52 PM »

i can't remember the exact wording of the question that was posed to merk regarding the "day earlier in europe" thing, but it wouldn't surprise me if he had meant that it would technically be in stores a day earlier even if the stores weren't open that day.  just something to consider, as there would be something very cool and appropriately epic about keeping everyone guessing then releasing the album on the last possible tuesday.

Not really ... considering Merck's usual level of reliability, there's no such thing as stretching the truth when it comes to his comments, because nothing can top the stretching Merck himself ends up doing when all is said and done.  Or did you feel that 2005 was indeed the year of Guns N' Roses?

Enjoy the above post while it lasts ... lately posts made by those of us who maintain a firm grip on reality enjoy an infinitesimal lifespan. 

Yes, mods, I have noticed your fine work.  High Five!
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #169 on: December 06, 2006, 03:22:25 AM »

i can't remember the exact wording of the question that was posed to merk regarding the "day earlier in europe" thing, but it wouldn't surprise me if he had meant that it would technically be in stores a day earlier even if the stores weren't open that day.? just something to consider, as there would be something very cool and appropriately epic about keeping everyone guessing then releasing the album on the last possible tuesday.

Not really ... considering Merck's usual level of reliability, there's no such thing as stretching the truth when it comes to his comments, because nothing can top the stretching Merck himself ends up doing when all is said and done.? Or did you feel that 2005 was indeed the year of Guns N' Roses?

or 2004, or 2003, or 2002, or 2001 ?

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
goonersnroses
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #170 on: December 06, 2006, 04:48:44 AM »

hahaha this is awesome.... i dont know about you, but just knowing the album will probably be in my hands before march of 2007 is good enough for me.... even if it doenst come out in the next 3 weeks

Just like march 2006  ok
KaptainKuntra
Rocker

Tres Bizzare, non?

« Reply #171 on: December 06, 2006, 05:02:34 AM »

I would think that the release date would be officially announced before CD starts duplication otherwise someone, somewhere is bound to leak that CD is on the way. Remember merck said the official release date would come from them.

As far as I can see, just announcing a release date wouldn't make it any easier or harder to pirate it.

And, if the CD is just going to appear with no promotion, whats with the HD advert?

All this makes me think it isn't coming for a while yet, though I hope I'm proved wrong.

Has anyone tried contacting BBF or Richard Fortus to see if they can say anything? (Though I'm sure they can't)
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #172 on: December 06, 2006, 05:25:01 AM »

i am imagining BBF and richard (as the most communicative band members to fans) thinking along the lines of a t-shirt that says "No, I don't know when the album will be released"  hihi

In the same manner as Duff had one back in the day saying "no, i don't know where Axl is"

Meanmachine22
Rocker

Trust me it's worth the waiting...

« Reply #173 on: December 06, 2006, 06:30:42 AM »

12th, december
19th, december.. The only remaining possibilities in 2006.At least we know that it will happen in the next 2 weeks if if was still planned to be released this year

"when i say the time is right..well, than the time is right fuckhead!"
Big Gun
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #174 on: December 06, 2006, 08:02:30 AM »

12th, december
19th, december.. The only remaining possibilities in 2006.At least we know that it will happen in the next 2 weeks if if was still planned to be released this year

today is the 6th so disregard next tuesday. only 2 tuesdays left.
in uk and ireland the offical new releases are on mondays but the new releases hit the shelves over the weekend. eminems and gwens album official release was last monday the 4th but they were on the shelves already on sat the 2nd.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 08:05:10 AM by Big Gun » Logged

Please don?t put your life in the hands
Of a rock and roll band
And throw it all away
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #175 on: December 11, 2006, 10:34:38 AM »

crying

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
CaughtMeInaComa
« Reply #176 on: December 12, 2006, 10:13:16 PM »

You people are funny, thinking CD will be released with no prior notice..lol. CD is not coming out at all in 2006. maybe not 2007. I was fooled with axl's coomments about the album coming out "this year". it won't happen again.

this thread could have been posted in 2002-03-04-05 and we would still get the same result... nothing.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 10:10:57 PM by CaughtMeInaComa » Logged
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #177 on: December 12, 2006, 10:36:09 PM »

crying Son-of-a-bitch its not fucking fair? crying

sniff sniff* heres to a CHINESE DEMOCRACY eventually beer Cry
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 10:37:40 PM by GNReunioneventualy » Logged

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
« previous next »