Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 05:47:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Remember the Neon Pegasus Sign? The Shocking Truth!!!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Remember the Neon Pegasus Sign? The Shocking Truth!!!  (Read 1602 times)
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« on: March 02, 2006, 12:59:42 AM »

Mind-fuck time...this topic isn't about Chinese Democracy.

My garage is kind of like a basement. Its the one room in the house that is mine all mine (married so, lucky I at least got say over this room). So yea its really a kick back, chill out,? music, game kind of room. Pretty big too (3 car garage) and decked out like a real room (HDTV 5.1 Games and shit little pad). So Im kicking back. There is this one spot on the wall that is calling for a Neon Sign. But which one?

Then it hit me...that fucking Neon Pegasus sign that Axl apparently bought (in Vegas) would be funny as all hell. So Im looking all over for it. Some detective work. You know what I came across? What exactly Axl got.

This revelation is going to blow your fucking minds. You may not be fully recovered for awhile so proceed at your own risk. That's my disclaimer. Maybe you should sit down, and get a nightcap or some hits before continuing.

It raises more questions then what it answers. Like why? Why this? Why was Axl so determined and adamant about possessing this? See for yourself and then we will discuss.

This ringing a bell? How about now?

Its the fucking Mobil Gas Pegasus! Why ...what does this all mean? Why did ....Axl...?  Shocked
I hope I didn't uncover too much. Maybe this is a truth we aren't prepared to hear yet.

...something like Axl hearing about a rockstar who went to Vegas to acquire a Mobile Neon Pegasus  sign, only to find out that it was he who was the Rockstar. And what he saw was mearly an echo caused by some misstep in the space displacement continuum that occured in the future.

But maybe there is a simpler explanation for Axl purchasing a Mobil Gas Pegasus Neon Sign? Theory's? Thought's?

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
manny
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 01:02:02 AM »

lock her down jarmo confused
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 01:02:56 AM »

Man.. that was awesome  smoking