Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 06:50:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227868 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  GUNNERS DEMOCRACY REVUE (Pannonia Fields 2, Burgenland, Austria )
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: GUNNERS DEMOCRACY REVUE (Pannonia Fields 2, Burgenland, Austria )  (Read 8009 times)
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2006, 11:12:33 PM »

^^
still sending freeware FLACs/CDRs to your asia friends, mr. "it-was-time-to-change-my-nick-cause-i ripped-off-too-many-people", g*ywell??

Re-Union time, baby!!
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2006, 11:28:32 PM »

Thanks David for the torrent at dime? ok

Let him use the decoder/encoder software he wants. If you dont like dbPoweramp, just ignore this thread and continue your ''''''''''''life''''''''''''

Thanks again dude, no matter what people say on you, you still keep on uploading amazing stuff for free and without making 9401948109 threads to show us ''what you have but we'll never see'' cough cough
thank you very much

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
justynius
Rocker

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2006, 12:10:21 AM »

I am not familiar with the history of this apparent drama, and have no desire to be.

However, what I am familiar with is action: anyone following the boards lately knows timebomb has shared dozens of shows over the past few months, many of which appear to have come at a personal expense to himself.

For this reason, I believe he deserves nothing less than our encouragement.... and thanks from the people who download the shows he posts.

Furthermore, I'll add that the people who accuse others of hoarding and shady trading/selling practices are the very ones who are most guilty of it themselves.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2006, 01:20:47 AM »

I didnt jump on him,i just wrote about FLAC making files above.

before you shittalk, you should explain yourself first why you were trying to sell your novarock 2dvd to erlin.

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2006, 02:22:06 AM »

it's not important what audio extracting program and what converter is used to rip audio from CD-Audio and convert to FLAC, because it's digital and it's lossless respectively. so where's the problem?

timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2006, 02:27:22 AM »

amen a man with balls and common sense

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
BORN TO DIE
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2006, 03:33:29 AM »

before you shittalk, you should explain yourself first why you were trying to sell your novarock 2dvd to erlin.
I owe to much to your mama for blow job for few last years she gived me,man,that was really nice sucky sucky by her Grin
So i guessed,damn,i need some cash,couse the bitch aint happy only with me letting her eat my cum crying

WHY DONT YOU JUST.....FUCK OFF

HOPE U NEVER FIND HOB 01.01.2001 (LMAO )

Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2006, 03:41:11 AM »

It's time to ban that poor little guy ok

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2006, 03:48:11 AM »

we can only hope

speedfreak
Headliner

Ready to crash and burn...I never learn

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2006, 07:13:43 AM »

it's not important what audio extracting program and what converter is used to rip audio from CD-Audio and convert to FLAC, because it's digital and it's lossless respectively. so where's the problem?

I think that EAC is technically the best program to rip CD audio.  It checks each little bit of data for errors...However I don't know how important it is for ripping from a gen1 CDR. 
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2006, 10:07:20 AM »

I owe to much to your mama for blow job for few last years she gived me,man,that was really nice sucky sucky by her Grin
So i guessed,damn,i need some cash,couse the bitch aint happy only with me letting her eat my cum crying

you are sad

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Liquid Drum
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2006, 11:12:52 AM »

you are sad

+1  no
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2006, 11:32:11 AM »

I cant understand how this guy is not banned. I do not want to bash on the moderators but... what more he needs to do to be banned?

No explanations yet about the Erlin thing.

right.

I have no problems at all with dbPoweramp, but Exact Audio Copy is clearly the best WAV encoder. It makes perfect clones.

What I really want to know is all the information behind a bootleg. Having an ''unknown'' lineage/source of a recording, IMHO, its like having nothing. All bootlegs should include lineage/source, fingerprints, EAC Log and a spectral analysis

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2006, 12:04:08 PM »

now he is banned. finally

timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2006, 12:20:25 PM »

i reported him late last night as well

Liquid Drum
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2006, 12:30:36 PM »

I cant understand how this guy is not banned. I do not want to bash on the moderators but... what more he needs to do to be banned?

right.

I have no problems at all with dbPoweramp, but Exact Audio Copy is clearly the best WAV encoder. It makes perfect clones.

What I really want to know is all the information behind a bootleg. Having an ''unknown'' lineage/source of a recording, IMHO, its like having nothing. All bootlegs should include lineage/source, fingerprints, EAC Log and a spectral analysis

+1

I finally started downloading this this afternoon, but I found that it is mp3 sourced....  Undecided Now its not TB's fault as its a Silver and he didn't know, but this is exactly why having all the info above is a must...

I blame it on the people who press the damn things.

The thing is it sounds soooo good.
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2006, 10:24:05 PM »

right.

+1

I finally started downloading this this afternoon, but I found that it is mp3 sourced....? Undecided Now its not TB's fault as its a Silver and he didn't know, but this is exactly why having all the info above is a must...

I blame it on the people who press the damn things.

The thing is it sounds soooo good.

Are you sure? God damn it. I cant understand why thos fucking japanese companies make mp3 sourced cds if THEY HAVE real lossless sources to work with. I will check my files now, damn it.

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: