Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 05:44:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227841 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The best gunners album
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: The best gunners album  (Read 11218 times)
EstrangedBrazil
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2007, 09:57:18 PM »

Its so hard , but AFD is the best album soley because EVERY single song on their is awesome.... damn it wait every song on all GNR albums are awesome.... Seriously though what happened to bands like GNR , NO filler tracks.... straight from the heart Undecided

Yeah, kinda depressing, isnt it? I love music and i'm even an amateur musician myself,? but apart from CD i don't have any perspective of any band releasing anything as good any of the previous GNR albums
its been forever since i bought an album and liked the whole thing. From what's been head so far, CD might change that? Grin

GNR is the only band that i like every single song released
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2007, 11:39:58 PM »

Yep , I mean start to finish everything was fantastic on their records...... I'm out to change the world of music too lol  beer
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2007, 07:35:32 AM »

Maybe it is just that I have sentimental ties to that period in my life, but Lies is the disc that gets the most play at my place ... By far.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
American Hellhound
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2007, 10:04:29 AM »

Shouldn't this thread be in the Ex-Gunners or Dead Horse section since the current lineup hasn't released an album? 
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2007, 10:49:04 AM »

^Damn! I thought I was an asshole.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
American Hellhound
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2007, 10:55:29 AM »

I didn't say it to be an asshole.   Roll Eyes

It's a true statement. One that seems to follow along with the rules of this board.

"What's the best gunner album" would be more appropriate in the "new" section if the current lineup had some music out there.

It's not sarcasm...

Just an observation. My observation. Not one that everyone else has to agree with.

EstrangedBrazil
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2007, 01:50:19 PM »

I didn't say it to be an asshole. Roll Eyes

It's a true statement. One that seems to follow along with the rules of this board.

"What's the best gunner album" would be more appropriate in the "new" section if the current lineup had some music out there.

It's not sarcasm...

Just an observation. My observation. Not one that everyone else has to agree with.

whatever works for you...

anyway, good going!
von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2007, 05:34:44 AM »

Use Your Illusion is one album split in two, just like the Kill Bill volumes are really one movie. I'm so fucking sick of people either grading both albums against each other or ranking them independently. You know what my favorite album is? Use Your Illusion I & II.
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2007, 03:11:41 PM »

From the  site linked in OP:

"The second Use Your Illusion album pips the first by being louder, ruder and raunchier. Tracks like Locomotive and Terminator II's You Could Be Mine rivaled anything on Appetite For Destruction"

What the hell. Who writes this stuff?
One of the few bad things about internet is that it has basically destroyed the overall quality of journalism. Throw a rock and you have 25% change to hit some average asshole who doesn't know his shit and yet writes book/album/movie/game/whatever reviews in some random no-reason-for-us-sto-exist www.Bill'scd&sound&randommedia.com site.

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
Lostrose
Rocker

This here is my hetero-lifemate, Silent Bob.

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2007, 05:46:58 PM »

That happens to me too! but overall, UIY 2 has 3 of the the songs i like the most, which are Estranged, Breakdown (weird, I know) and Locomotive, while UIY 1 only has 2! (November and Coma)

Had to pick one of 'em!? Smiley

There's nothing wrong with breakdown or Coma, but Back off Bitch is one of my favorites.  Oh shit, i get excited just thinking about it. 

I guess, I guess, I guess I never fuckin' learn...
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: