Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 01:49:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227841 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Poison
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Poison  (Read 87902 times)
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2005, 05:48:58 PM »

The Associated Press is reporting that POISON singer Bret Michaels escaped serious injury after shots were fired at his tour bus last night (Nov. 21), his publicist confirmed.

Michaels was on his bus in Chicopee (CHIK'-oh-pee), Massachusetts, where he was performing a solo show. According to the publicist, witnesses said someone in another vehicle fired at the bus while Michaels was still on it. Michaels was struck in the face by broken glass but was not seriously hurt.

The publicist says police do not believe it was a random drive-by shooting because the shots were fired directly into the living quarters at the rear of the tour bus.

Michaels says in a statement that it will take more than what he calls "a cowardice act like this" to make him stop performing.

Michaels will perform as scheduled tonight in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, and tomorrow in Cincinnati.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2005, 06:51:37 PM »

Man thats just eat up.  Is CC out of jail yet?  Ya never know. Lips Sealed Shocked

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2005, 05:47:35 PM »

Michaels says in a statement that it will take more than what he calls "a cowardice act like this" to make him stop performing.
Well said ok

Such a fucking shame how things are going down.  The Dimebag incident was awful and now an attempt on Michaels, so many fucking weirdo's about....
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2005, 06:05:01 PM »

i just wondering....
is bret michaels the same in wrestling as in poison?

i always thought so, but my friend say no...

just confirm that shit once and for all...

thanks

Cant Get Enough Of That Wonderfull Duff
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2005, 06:09:03 PM »

i just wondering....

thanks
Wrestling....

..Only 'Michaels' i know in wrestling is Shawn Michaels who is completely different to the Singer/Songwriter Bret Michaels
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2005, 06:49:10 PM »

i just wondering....

thanks
Wrestling....

..Only 'Michaels' i know in wrestling is Shawn Michaels who is completely different to the Singer/Songwriter Bret Michaels

oh.. crap... hahahaha! im just gonna crawl inside a hole and die alittle... i knew that when i was reading it! damn...

Cant Get Enough Of That Wonderfull Duff
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2005, 01:20:52 PM »

Just to update on the story;

POISON lead singer BRET MICHAELS will remain on tour despite being the target of a drive-by shooting November 21, in Chicopee, Massachusetts. The multi-platinum artist was in town to perform a rare, invitation-only acoustic show, when, prior to the show, shots were fired from a white Ford F-150 while Michaels was still on the tour bus, according to witnesses. Michaels was struck in the face by flying broken glass, but escaped serious injury. According to Michaels' management office, HK Management in Los Angeles, this is not the first police or federal investigation that Michaels has been at the center of. Throughout his career, Michaels has been the target of numerous death threats investigated by the FBI. A person identifying himself as Mark Kram fired 9 mm bullets through photos of Michaels and mailed them, along with threatening notes to several arenas in which Michaels was scheduled to perform. Investigators believe the suspect in that particular case lives in the Northeastern United States. The police were also called to investigate when a tire came off of the truck that Michaels was driving after attending a concert in California. In that case, someone had loosened the lug nuts on the vehicle, causing Michaels to wreck in the middle of a busy freeway following the event.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2005, 01:45:38 PM »

Not adding anything special to the thread except to say I have always liked poison.. back in the 80's when coming of age I didn't quite understand the whole glam seen and it confused me a bit but I always liked the tunes on the radio.. Look what the cat dragged in was great and I always loved talk dirty to me..
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2005, 02:20:22 PM »

Who could possibly be that upset with Bret Michaels?  Nobody ever has anything bad to say about him.  Must be some crazed fan.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2005, 02:23:41 PM »

Who could possibly be that upset with Bret Michaels?? Nobody ever has anything bad to say about him.? Must be some crazed fan.

probably some I'm so metal guy like ian robinson hihi
dENIS
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2005, 03:18:37 PM »

I fuckin? hate Poison!!!!!!!!
Seriously, I do

Me too  rant!!!
Jonathan
« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2005, 03:20:16 PM »

puke Poison..?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 03:22:45 PM by Jonathan » Logged
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #72 on: November 24, 2005, 03:24:42 PM »

I fuckin? hate Poison!!!!!!!!
Seriously, I do

Me too  rant!!!

puke Poison..?

Well why don't you 2 do everyone a favour and feck off out of this thread then rant
Jonathan
« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2005, 04:02:33 PM »

Feck off.. That's a word to me.? hihi
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2005, 04:07:21 PM »

Made famous by this dude in the awesome series Father Ted....

anyway enough with that the point is if you don't like 'em and have zero to add don't wreck the thread for people who do, just...

.....feck off!
Jonathan
« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2005, 04:13:58 PM »

Made famous by this dude in the awesome series Father Ted....

anyway enough with that the point is if you don't like 'em and have zero to add don't wreck the thread for people who do, just...

.....feck off!

Sure, I will feck off now.. Bye.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2005, 07:35:32 PM »

On October 24th, 2005, the home of rock guitarist C.C. DEVILLE was broken into and over 30 pieces of equipment were stolen. A concentrated effort lead by the LAPD's Van Nuys Burglary Division, Planet Deville and VH-1 came to a culmination with the arrest of the thief at the Ranchero Cucamonga Guitar Center on December 8th, 2005. Giorgio Alessandro Trabucco of Van Nuys California was arrested while attempting to sell C.C.'s Les Paul Jr to Guitar Center. An employee, who had been alerted earlier in the day that his location was in possession of pieces stolen from C.C., quickly called Johannessongs and the Cucamonga Police. Trabucco was arrested in the store within minutes. Subsequent search of Trabucco's home turned up other pieces of the guitarists equipment.
IronMaiden415
Headliner

getting bizzy with izzy

« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2005, 10:49:45 PM »

Poison fuckin' rock. i can see why some people dont like them because of their image, but their music is alot deeper than you think. listen to Something to Believe In   love

Dec 17 - Tran Siberian Orchestra - fuckin amazing!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2005, 07:04:08 AM »

Poison fuckin' rock. i can see why some people dont like them because of their image, but their music is alot deeper than you think. listen to Something to Believe In? ?love
Mmmmm.....i'll admit they have attempted the heartfelt lyrics.  I suppose they also have that cheesy vibe going on (which isn't a band thing...) i just see them as an awesome Party Rock Band!
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #79 on: December 30, 2005, 09:30:07 AM »

According to a posting at www.redrivervalleyfair.com, '80s glam-rock giants POISON will perform at the Red River Valley Fair in West Fargo, North Dakota on Saturday, June 24, 2006.

The Canton Repository reported earlier in the week that EMI is working on a new compilation of songs from POISON, slated for release in April. No further information is currently available.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: