Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 09:32:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Why was my thread deleted??
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why was my thread deleted??  (Read 2862 times)
mahimahi23
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: September 30, 2006, 06:14:00 PM »

The thread I made earlier about Axl with the mystery woman?? The thread got to like 4 pages last I checked earlier and now its gone.

Would really like an answer because im sick of having posts and threads deleted for no reason.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 06:29:19 PM »

People insulting people who are seen with Axl is pretty lame.

That's the main reason.

I see that happen time after time when there's a pic of Axl with somebody else in it.

I don't know why it has to happen.

I don't know why people think it's ok to talk about things that aren't about GN'R in the GN'R section.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
mahimahi23
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 12:22:07 AM »

Yeah, I guess talking about AXL (which is a part of GNR) in the GNR section is pretty stupid.

Jarmo, why dont you get your head out of your ass for a second.

All you do is sit on this board day after day and delete posts. Act like a fucking nazi. Why dont you go out and get laid you worthless piece of shit. Im sick of the way you act.

You are a pathetic loser that needs a life past the "gnr board".

I tried to contribute info and you act like a prick, so fuck you, you piece of shit.
Bono
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 12:27:43 AM »

Wow. And I have negative 1 karma? hihi
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 12:35:26 AM »

Yeah, I guess talking about AXL (which is a part of GNR) in the GNR section is pretty stupid.

All you do is sit on this board day after day and delete posts. Act like a fucking nazi. Why dont you go out and get laid you worthless piece of shit. Im sick of the way you act.

I tried to contribute info and you act like a prick, so fuck you, you piece of shit.
Why dont you just delete your account and bitch and moan somewhere else? There's plenty of other forums that wouldnt want you as a member. rofl
Wow. And I have negative 1 karma? hihi
hihi Yeah, that guy just set an extremely low standard for the -1 karma faction of the forum. hihi

Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 12:49:54 AM »

Yeah, well, easy there.  Roll Eyes
I wouldn't put it that way, but he's right about the delete thing, jarmo.
Threads disappear very fast lately.

In this particular thread, don't you think moving it to another section or deleting some posts or even locking it would help?
It was a hot topic obviously. There has to be a place in here for this kind of topics, right?
It could even be moved to the Dead Horse section, although it was directly related to GnR IMO.

As far as for the comments on the pic, I didn't get the insults, perhaps I left the thread too early.
Insulting people is always inappropriate, but why does it get any different when it comes to Axl's friends?
People in HTGTH insult each other, they insult GnR members or other bands' members or even people who have nothing to do with music.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but deleting a whole thread is not how you always handle it, is it?

Don't get me wrong, I think you're doing a great job running the forum, but a few suggestions wouldn't harm.  ok
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 12:51:57 AM by Lara » Logged
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2006, 01:36:56 AM »

This guy is out of controll, insulting Jarmo like this...because one deleted thread?! Roll Eyes
He just shoot him self on hes knees neeeeees ''wanna whacth you bleeeeady''...

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2006, 06:14:23 AM »

Yeah, well, easy there.  Roll Eyes
I wouldn't put it that way, but he's right about the delete thing, jarmo.
Threads disappear very fast lately.

In this particular thread, don't you think moving it to another section or deleting some posts or even locking it would help?
It was a hot topic obviously. There has to be a place in here for this kind of topics, right?
It could even be moved to the Dead Horse section, although it was directly related to GnR IMO.

As far as for the comments on the pic, I didn't get the insults, perhaps I left the thread too early.
Insulting people is always inappropriate, but why does it get any different when it comes to Axl's friends?
People in HTGTH insult each other, they insult GnR members or other bands' members or even people who have nothing to do with music.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but deleting a whole thread is not how you always handle it, is it?

Don't get me wrong, I think you're doing a great job running the forum, but a few suggestions wouldn't harm.  ok

It's called experience. Been there, done that, we don't wanna go through the same shit again. As simple as that.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2006, 08:54:01 AM »

You can't read, can you?  Roll Eyes

People insulting people who are seen with Axl is pretty lame.

That's the main reason.

Your insults are very original. Congratulations.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2006, 02:55:10 AM »

Ha, wow.

And you only have negative one karma?

I love reading angry rants from people in the Administrative Section, I'm going to start ignoring the main GN'R forum and just read this stuff, it's hilarious.  rofl Some people really are dense.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: