Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 06:57:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227880 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Urban Legends & Nasty Accidents
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Urban Legends & Nasty Accidents  (Read 1475 times)
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« on: September 17, 2005, 03:05:20 AM »

I thoughts it could be fun to share some urban legends and nasty accidents.

I'll start with an nasty accident.

I was heading to a bar around midnight two weeks ago, when we saw a guy had crashed into a light pole just a street down where I live, there were the cops, ambulance, the whole set.

What made this weird was the half-naked girl hanging out from the passenger side, I already saw the tabloids "Blowjob kills". I don't know if they lived through the night or not, but the mercedes-benz they drove sure didn't.

So kids, tell your girlfriend (or boyfriend. Sheep for some members of this site  hihi) to stop sucking, to put it back in your pants and zip up. Then find a safe place where to park your car.

Remember
Blowjob kills

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Evolution
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2005, 02:32:44 PM »

Here is an urban legend i find funny

This guy comes home from school and walks into the living room. Sees his mum and says "hey...just going upstairs" and turns towards the door when his mum says "fancy a cuppa love?" to which he replies "yeah sure" and heads up the stairs. He lies on his bed and sticks on his headphones and decides as it was a long day at school to have a quick jerk. So he closes his eyes and lets rip. After his fun he cleans up and turns to his left where to his horror stands a steaming hot cup of tea on the cabinet beside his bed  hihi

Pretty unlikely story but oh well Wink
Sterlingdog
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2005, 03:06:09 PM »

If you enjoy checking out urban legends, I recommend checking out www.snopes.com . You can spend a fair amount of time reading all different kinds of urban legends and it tells you if they are true or false.  I think its funny that people will swear that they know something is true (like the whole legend that you can see someone kill themselves during Wizard of Oz) then you prove to them its fake, and they get pissed.  Why is that? 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: