Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 26, 2024, 12:11:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227950 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  farewell...
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: farewell...  (Read 4442 times)
waiting4democracy
Opening Act

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2006, 11:58:04 AM »

waiting4democracy? I'm sorry for your loss. My condolences and thoughts to you and your lost friends' family.

I lost great friends as well. I haven't had alot of luck in that. I lost friends in car accidents, health problems. One of my best mates died in the Tsunami tragedy. Its something that stays with me. But as strange as this sounds, a reflection/shadow of all these people I loved who haved gone away is always with me, keeps me company somehow, almost like a ghost. I'm not going crazy or talking to myself or anything, but if I'm alone and I feel sad, it's a collective group of memories that are so strong it almost feels like someone with me. If any of it makes sense.

Be strong buddy. If you ever need support, you got any one of the thousands of us. You can hit me up anytime for a talk if you want. my msn skid_marks143[at]hotmail.com. would be happy to hear from you sometime. take care buddy

And to anybody else who lost loved ones recently, who posted here etc, my thoughts to you all also

thx I appreciate this
waiting4democracy
Opening Act

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2006, 12:06:13 PM »

MAn, I feel your pain, I lost my best friend a few yrs ago and back then I posted about it, on thegnr strip, poured my heart out, and it wasn't easy, upside is that I know that this person is always with me, and in time if these people who are /were always there in life , they will be there after, you just have to look for the signs, the feelings, the knowing.

Its very hard dealing with loss, but always keep then close to your heart, those you loved that have passed, they give you strength to carry on. peace

so weird...yesterday I missed my train home and I decided to buy some big cigars (jonathan and me often smoked some of these with a fine glass of jack daniels  Smiley ). So I went to the river and just sat there for 30 minutes...smoking the cigar...and suddenly i watched a boat that layed in the port and the boats name was jonathan   Undecided i can assure you that it was a weird moment

by the way ...we'll probably play knockin' on heavens door on his burial
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: