Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:13:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Nice Boys Don't Play Rock And Roll
| | |-+  Internet musical collaborations
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Internet musical collaborations  (Read 1424 times)
stranger2U
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: July 15, 2006, 03:22:42 AM »

I was wondering if any of the musicians on this board with the ability to record, would be willing to work on a song with me.? I am a lead guitarists and can do pretty much anything GNR to Yngwie Malmsteen, but what I'm looking for is someone who can maybe lay down a GOOD and IN TIME guitar track, send it to me, and let me lay drums, bass, or whatever it needs to make it complete.

I don't have a preference really.? It could be a GNR cover, or anything.? If you have an original tune that you would like to know what it could sound like at almost studio quality, hit me up.

My recordings are very good, and are way above 90% of the recordings that I hear on this board.? I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my playing and recording, so only serious musicians who really want to make this work, reply.?

I think it would be cool to do something like this, and after it's finished, post it here on the board for everyone to hear.? Send me a pm, and we can go from there. 
greendog
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2006, 07:07:51 AM »

ive been in various metal / rock bands and stuff, can play guitar bass piano and percussion stuff, but at the moment im making industrial music... would you be interested in laying down some guitars for an industrial Nine Inch Nails influenced song?

im open to any genre of music, so anything from a classical guitar chord progression to a 'as-many-notes-as-possible-in-a-bar' guitar shred would be appreciated.

lets talk Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: