Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 02:33:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227861 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  The VMA Rehersals
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The VMA Rehersals  (Read 28681 times)
GNRArnold
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« on: August 15, 2005, 04:58:56 PM »

Funny how our "friend" sells GNR videos on ebay-
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=velvet1223&item=-1&frm=2624
velvet1223
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 05:09:11 PM »

Yeah, thats funny isn't. WHO CARES?
GNRArnold
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 05:16:52 PM »

I do- I wouldn't want anyone sending material to you that might end up for sale  Roll Eyes
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2005, 05:17:43 PM »

I do- I wouldn't want anyone sending material to you that might end up for sale  Roll Eyes

you deal with Cromwell, Nuff said. Roll Eyes
GNRArnold
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 05:22:35 PM »

I have talked to him a few times on AIM- never sent him stuff so he can sell it though! Just wanted to point out what this guys real agenda was- to get some rare stuff and sell that and the rehearsals on ebay.
yomomma
Rebel without a clue
Banned
Headliner

The One

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2005, 05:23:05 PM »

no he doesn't.we have never traded or anything. come on dude,don't start with me without getting your facts straight!!! he got something from me from somebody else.that was thier choice.shit i have probaly gotten something from you from somebody else.it's a small world afterall...and most important,he really doesn't bash sellers so he would be a hypocrite anyway.but i think you have bashed sellers right? anyway,scott can do as he wishes but please don't bash sellers and turn around and deal with them,it makes you look like a real asshole hypocrite,correct me if i'm wrong please.

velvet1223
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2005, 08:26:19 PM »

Listen Boys,
Yeah, I dealt with Cromwell way back when I didn't have but 5 GNR dvds that I bought off of ebay. Then I had no idea how things worked.  Ya know, I just had this really cool show and I wondered what other shows I could get with it.  I had no idea that he would sell the CBGBs all over the place. 

As for the comment about me getting rare stuff and trading it...
I have had the rehersals and other stuff that may never see the light of day for about 9 months now, and this is the first time I am talking about trading it.  Now as for ebay goes, the only stuff that i have ever sold on ebay are the dvds that I bought off of ebay (common stuff, and I only have like 4-5 up at a time (Ritz, VR NY, etc...).  Now I have never sold anything rare on ebay.  In fact, someone today offered me 100 shows + $400 for the rehersals and I turned him down because I knew that he would sell it all over the place.   
Now you can bash me all you want, I really don't care.  I love Guns N ROses, they are my favorite band of all time; however, they don't run my life.  Now if you don't want to deal with me then thats fine. It REALLY does not matter to me. But, keep in mind, that was me that released the CBGBs to you, maybe not intentionaly, however, it was me.  Also I have much more that you probably didn't know that existed and  I am sure you would LOVE to get your hand on. 
Like I said before, this trading business does not run my life; therefore, it doesn't matter to me if all my stuff stays under wrap.  But, what I don't care for is the false comments about me. 
Again, I am down to trade; however, only for something of equal value.
thanks
Throatrake
Rocker

Well, looks like we've got ourselves a reader

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2005, 08:43:15 PM »

Selfish.

What did moths bump into before light bulbs were invented? Are there moths right now on their way to the sun saying "It's gonna be worth it!".
Always
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2005, 09:11:55 PM »

okay

why wouldnt you share this for all gnr fans to enjoy? are you taunting us because you have it no one else does? what gives? its no loss to you if you do share only a gain for the fans that enjoy guns.

ps- what are CBGBs?
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2005, 09:15:28 PM »

okay

why wouldnt you share this for all gnr fans to enjoy? are you taunting us because you have it no one else does? what gives? its no loss to you if you do share only a gain for the fans that enjoy guns.

ps- what are CBGBs?

Hes looking for a trade for it fair enough, once he ets vegas hopefully he will then trade it all out with everyone else. Thats how this stuff works!
Throatrake
Rocker

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2005, 09:25:23 PM »

Yeah, but he knows no one here has Vegas.

So why not just go right to the source?
Why come here and tease everyone by saying that he has all this rare shit but won't share?

What did moths bump into before light bulbs were invented? Are there moths right now on their way to the sun saying "It's gonna be worth it!".
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2005, 09:27:45 PM »

Yeah, but he knows no one here has Vegas.

So why not just go right to the source?
Why come here and tease everyone by saying that he has all this rare shit but won't share?

Well the thing is certain people DO have Vegas. But its going to take something RARE to get it away from them..
Throatrake
Rocker

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2005, 09:32:47 PM »

There's only so much rare stuff out there.

I mean what do they want? The keys to Axl's Ferrari?

They are selfish.

Why can't all the fans have equal access?

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2005, 09:34:35 PM »

There's only so much rare stuff out there.

I mean what do they want? The keys to Axl's Ferrari?

They are selfish.

Why can't all the fans have equal access?

Thats the way some people are man. Some people like Will, Jarl etc would share everything they got, then some people just likes to hoard. It makes them feel better about themselves.  Undecided
Throatrake
Rocker

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2005, 09:43:13 PM »

Shit.
Some people could be real heros while we sit here waiting for this CD train to arrive.

Don't get me wrong. There has been some great shit released by the fans already, but...

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2005, 09:44:47 PM »

Shit.
Some people could be real heros while we sit here waiting for this CD train to arrive.

Don't get me wrong. There has been some great shit released by the fans already, but...

I know man, I want that VMA rehearsals and Vegas. If I had that i could wait another 10 years for the album..
yomomma
Rebel without a clue
Banned
Headliner

The One

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2005, 09:52:24 PM »

sorry dude,i didn't sell it all over the place.now i traded it sure but you know why i did what i did.please do not spread lies and rumors.there are a few people here who know the truth on what happened so give up with the lies!!!

and for those who don't know,scott was told by john not to send me the cbgb's.so,scott didn't send for almost 2 months.then he wouldn't even talk to me.at that point in time i hid it like he asked but after me screwed so bad i did what i wanted to do with it.so you be the judge. scott is cool but he was betrayed by the dark side of the gn'r world and now he is a john ass kisser.so,we get what we have here today,which is the way we didn't want.

i have no idea of the fasination with john,he has never been cool to any of us.re-re-re-releasing a version of oklahoma is just throwing a bone to keep everybody quiet i guess but let the truth be told,he has alot of great stuff and it will never see the light of day.you call yourself a fan of the band but you keep everything to yourself,that's no fan.fans want to be surounded by others who like the same stuff and talk about the cool stuff and get along in the community,not be on the outside looking in  and trying to make this like the mafia or something.it's become like us against them or something which is a real shame.

yomomma
Rebel without a clue
Banned
Headliner

The One

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2005, 10:05:08 PM »

and futhermore,i love your quote

"But, keep in mind, that was me that released the CBGBs to you, maybe not intentionaly, however, it was me. "

you didn't release it nor did you want it out there.you wanted it hoarded due to john's command.i released it if you want to call it that.i was the one who sent it to a dude to torrent it.you get credit for getting it out of the vault but your intentions were not fan friendly.by the way,the trade was a 13 show for the cbgb's.and i was told to keep it to myself.now,in the real world when a trade is made then you own what you trade for to do as you wish.your list shows all the shows that i traded you and i was not supposed yo do the same?again,you guys be the judge on who got screwed here.

i didin't want any phrase or anything like that,i just decided that it would be cool for people to see the stuff john has once in a while since john isn't cool enough to be a real fan and share the wealth.i never did anything to john so i have no idea why he is the way he is towards me.the only thing i can think of is that i didn't listen to him and stop selling.that is it!!! and he deals with sellers so he has no real reason in my book.love me or hate the truth will be told.amen.

velvet1223
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2005, 10:12:03 PM »

I see your point, Paul. ?Yes, you are right...I didn't send the dvd to you for almost 2 months. ?And yes, I did that becase after we made the deal I was informed that if the show was sent to you it would DEFINIETLY be released to everyone. At that time, I was told that this was the show to get Vegas with. ?Therefore, I am sorry if it seems like I am telling lies about you. ?I am getting alot of stories from two different sides, ya know.
By the way, i am not a John Ass Kisser. ?I don't kiss any one's ass; especially, to get fuckin GNR dvds. ?I thought John was a cool guy personally, which he is...thats it. ? Although, John is mad at me for finding out that I sold some stuff (general stuff) on ebay. ?I am like you Paul, very business like. ?I am always thinking of different ways to play the game...whether its real estate, casting actors for movies, making documentury movies, or having fun with seeing what I can get for the VMA's. ?Its all a game to me, ya know....not real life.
velvet1223
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2005, 10:19:48 PM »

Listen, guys, I am down with everyone getting that VMA; however, I want that Vegas first.  I am meaning to taunt you with it..."wave it in front of your face".  I just want whoever that has the Vegas show to stand up and raise their hand.  I know that some of you have some connections.  Work it guys...make things happen...network...work those connections.  Instead of sitting in this little forum, get out there and find the Vegas show!  Make the trade happen and then both of them will be out to you.  MAKE IT HAPPEN, GUYS!

Next on the market:  88 Ritz Rehersals,  89 Scrap Bar
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: