Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 02:17:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227864 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  [TORRENT/FLAC] "I don't care about time" @ Tokyo Dome - 19/12/2009
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [TORRENT/FLAC] "I don't care about time" @ Tokyo Dome - 19/12/2009  (Read 31580 times)
MCFab28
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2010, 07:29:34 AM »

thank you very much. and a happy new year for everyone...
wewantslash
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2010, 09:27:52 AM »

about all those people complaining about quality you can go & record yourself it's so easy to make a great audience or an axl's  ear monitor, you just need a small recording machine like minidisc or dat or even the shitty edirol which sucks for audience but which is so great for ear monitor.
then come back here & share & we'll see
after all the whole next tour will be taped both ear monitor (axl & others by the way) & audiences so the more sources we'll have the better
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 09:30:29 AM by wewantslash » Logged
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2010, 09:50:46 AM »

about all those people complaining about quality you can go & record yourself it's so easy to make a great audience or an axl's  ear monitor, you just need a small recording machine like minidisc or dat or even the shitty edirol which sucks for audience but which is so great for ear monitor.
after all the whole next tour will be taped both ear monitor (axl & others by the way) & audiences so the more sources we'll have the better

You have to understand that 'locker' is an audophile -- who loves good quality music -- and hates MP3 and stuff. That's all that he's complaining.
Nikki_Sixx
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2010, 10:12:39 AM »

Thank you to the taper, and the person who paid for and liberated this bootleg !  The japanese really are excellent audience tapers !  Too bad they're more into selling than sharing...

In my opinion the band sounds great musically.  I feared the worst with Buckethead and Finck gone, with both being so amazing on the album, especially Buckethead's parts. Ron really rose to the challenge however,
and I'm pleasantly suprised and impressed. I also like his stage clothes better  Grin  Dj Ashba still needs some practice though  Wink

Axl sounds great! It's a big "shut up" on those fuckers who said he was horrible listening only to ear-mix version.

A poor vocal performance will sound poor on ANY recording, in-ears or audience recording.  Axl doesn't sound any better on this recording for songs like 'Catcher', 'Prostitute' or 'TWAT' than on the in-ear alternative.  However, in other songs he does sound a lot better than in '01/'02 and '06/'07.  Maybe he'll improve as the tour progresses...

Either way, can't wait to see them in Europe in 2010 ! 

[Axl] Arnhem '01 (cancelled) - Pukkelpop '02 - Graspop '06 - Nijmegen '06 (+ Izzy) - Paris '10 - Antwerp '10 - Lille '10 - Rotterdam '12 - Paris '12 - Graspop '12 [Axl/Dc] Werchter '16
wewantslash
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2010, 10:15:40 AM »

oh ok & i think locker is right for that as i hate mp3 too & prefer wave for sure cause as he says we deserve hi quality. i was not judging him directly but the whole ppl in general always complaining.
but i understand that some ppl want the mp3 in a second time for their poor ipod or stuff like that, you know those things like mobile phone or poor else which arent meant for music IMO but the youngs love it so it s their right. perso i prefer great ear monitor or soundboard in a real hifi system & very loud. just a choice
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 10:22:07 AM by wewantslash » Logged
MCFab28
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2010, 01:49:05 PM »

Axl sounds great! It's a big "shut up" on those fuckers who said he was horrible listening only to ear-mix version.

A poor vocal performance will sound poor on ANY recording, in-ears or audience recording.  Axl doesn't sound any better on this recording for songs like 'Catcher', 'Prostitute' or 'TWAT' than on the in-ear alternative.  However, in other songs he does sound a lot better than in '01/'02 and '06/'07.  Maybe he'll improve as the tour progresses...

i totally agree with christiangnr. at least for my ears theres a big difference between this audience recording and the ear-mix-version. this one just sounds a lot better. one just can't recognize all the side noises (i.e. axl's breathing) in an audience recording. you clearly hear those noises in the in-ear-mix...
Izzy_23
Headliner

Lost In The Garden Of Eden.

« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2010, 01:52:21 PM »

You have to understand that 'locker' is an audophile -- who loves good quality music -- and hates MP3 and stuff. That's all that he's complaining.

Yes we know timebomb hate's Mp3's and he's been warned before about bitching about it.

Aside from that thanks to those who released and recorded this.
ice road trucker
VIP

« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2010, 02:01:16 PM »

will i will never never stop about mp3's i just cannot see wanting crap instead of the best
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2010, 02:10:17 PM »

will i will never never stop about mp3's i just cannot see wanting crap instead of the best

Some like hamburgers from McDonalds, others prefer hamburgers made out of Kobe beef.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
TomFriend
VIP

Even the phone...

« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2010, 02:34:30 PM »

I will never never understand people who want to ram their opinions and preferences down other people's throats instead of making their choice and letting others make theirs.

And there goes the challenger...
ice road trucker
VIP

« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2010, 02:42:08 PM »

i will do  till people stop asking me for them
i said in 1 topic all titles are out
i get a guy asking me for them
he or she never gave shipping times and i even said i was not buying till dec 31 this all was a day at least before i was buying this is why i say my opinion on mp3 low quality stuff
remcognr
Rocker

#remcognr

« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2010, 02:50:24 PM »

thank you all for getting this out, amazing show!!

Scraped sounds so killer!!! Cool Cool

"There's A Lot Goin'On"

Check out my GN'R collection on insta: www.instagram.com/remcognr
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2010, 02:53:58 PM »

I think the MP3s sound good, especially to listen on a MP3 player. Waves/ FLACs or better if you listen on a stereo, but it's up to everyone to download whatever they need. Let's not judge people for what they may like/ dislike.

By the way, the concert is great, and it's nice to hear Sorry live with this quality!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 02:55:29 PM by Will » Logged

ice road trucker
VIP

« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2010, 03:00:08 PM »

the show rocks priod

on the mp3 not will i would not be dumb neough to buy anything i mean anything that requires mp3 but as u say that is there preference.

but do not ever ask me to do mp3 in any of my threads people
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2010, 03:27:37 PM »

I cant disagree more!!

Axl sounds devilish in this bootleg. His voice in TWAT, Nightrain, Out Ta Get Me and IRS was just killer, best form ever. And there's a HUGE difference from this bootleg to that Monitor Mix. ALL SINGERS suck in monitor mixes, have you ever listened to an Ozzy Osbourne or Halford monitor mix? They SUCK. Its something inherent to the type of recording, not the artist.

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2010, 04:34:06 PM »

the show rocks priod

on the mp3 not will i would not be dumb neough to buy anything i mean anything that requires mp3 but as u say that is there preference.

but do not ever ask me to do mp3 in any of my threads people

you can have the best quality file in the world, but if you have a shit soundcard/speakers/headphones then it isn't really noticable.

i'll have mp3 on my laptop and flac to burn off onto CD for my stereo. i see no point in having a file 10times the size to run through shit speakers.

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
TomFriend
VIP

Even the phone...

« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2010, 04:42:45 PM »

Why can't people just put up their various formats, you take what you want and shut up about it.

So long as the original FLACs are available you can do what you want with it.

Someone explain this shit to me.

And there goes the challenger...
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2010, 05:07:19 PM »

I cant disagree more!!

Axl sounds devilish in this bootleg. His voice in TWAT, Nightrain, Out Ta Get Me and IRS was just killer, best form ever. And there's a HUGE difference from this bootleg to that Monitor Mix. ALL SINGERS suck in monitor mixes, have you ever listened to an Ozzy Osbourne or Halford monitor mix? They SUCK. Its something inherent to the type of recording, not the artist.
Agreed. The instrumental volume kinda blend with Axl's voice, and then it sounds way better than just the vocal.

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2010, 05:11:24 PM »

Someone explain this shit to me.

Let's get back to the topic and talk about the boot, not about the file format, conversions, etc.

lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2010, 05:19:47 PM »

Thank you to everyone involved in making this thing happen!!!

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: