Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 03:58:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227843 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Avenged Sevenfold
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Avenged Sevenfold  (Read 77007 times)
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #300 on: January 20, 2011, 02:36:18 PM »

yeah I live in jersey, work in NYC..yeah we seem to go to all the same shows..haha
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #301 on: January 21, 2011, 01:25:54 AM »

Show was great, filmed it so we'll have some footage up sometime soon!

1. Nightmare
   2. Critical Acclaim
   3. Welcome to the Family
   4. Danger Line *WORLD PREMIERE*
   5. Buried Alive
   6. So Far Away
   7. Afterlife
   8. God Hates Us
   9. Bat Country
  10. Unholy Confessions
  11. Fiction *WORLD PREMIERE*
  12. A Little Piece of Heaven

« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 02:49:03 AM by cotis » Logged
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #302 on: January 21, 2011, 09:16:22 AM »

Avenged Sevenfold - "Fiction" (*WORLD PREMIERE/LIVE DEBUT*)
January 20, 2011
Sovereign Center
Reading, PA
VIDEO LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL8A5bMOaC8

Avenged Sevenfold - "Danger Line" (*WORLD PREMIERE/LIVE DEBUT*)
January 20, 2011
Sovereign Center
Reading, PA
VIDEO LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6NBE8JDMt8
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #303 on: January 23, 2011, 05:50:47 PM »

AVENGED SEVENFOLD Performs With New Touring Drummer For First Time (Video) - Jan. 21, 2011

AVENGED SEVENFOLD kicked off the "Nightmare After Christmas" tour with STONE SOUR and HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD on Thursday (January 20) in Reading, Pennsylvania. The show marked AVENGED's live debut with Arin Ilejay, formerly the drummer for Los Angeles-based Christian rock group CONFIDE, who is sitting behind the kit for AVENGED's upcoming tour dates.

AVENGED SEVENFOLD's setlist was as follows:

01. Nightmare
02. Critical Acclaim
03. Welcome to the Family
04. Danger Line
05. Buried Alive
06. So Far Away
07. Afterlife
08. God Hates Us
09. Bat Country
10. Unholy Confessions

Encore:

11. Fiction
12. A Little Piece of Heaven

Fan-filmed video footage of the performance can be viewed below.

The relatively unknown Ilejay is the second drummer to play with AVENGED SEVENFOLD following the December 2009 death of original drummer James "The Rev" Sullivan. The band recruited ex-DREAM THEATER drummer Mike Portnoy to play on its latest album, "Nightmare", and all its 2010 tour dates before dismissing him at the end of the year.

The band said in a statement, "We recently asked several friends who knew Jimmy and his style, and also knew our music and each of our personalities to suggest drummers to tour with us starting this year. Our longtime studio drum tech Mike Fasano recommended Arin Ilejay. We've rehearsed with Arin and have been impressed with his technical skills, attitude and work ethic. We're very excited to tour with Arin and hope all of you will give him the warm welcome to the family we have."

Ilejay played on CONFIDE's 2008 debut album, "Shout The Truth", and appeared on tour with the group.

Sullivan was found dead in his Huntington Beach, California home at the age of 28. His death was attributed to a lethal combination of prescription drugs and alcohol.

AVENGED frontman M. Shadows told The Pulse Of Radio that he was surprised to get both STONE SOUR and HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD for the "Nightmare After Christmas" tour. "When we wanted to put this tour together, we didn't think that we could get both of them on the same bill, but it turned out that they were both willing to do that," he said. "Now we have what we feel is just a totally killer tour and a lot of variety and we're hitting up a lot of markets that we didn't hit on (the) Uproar (tour) and we're getting to places that don't get the most shows."

The tour stops on Saturday (January 22) in Lowell, Massachusetts.

The latest single from "Nightmare", which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard chart last summer, is "Welcome To The Family".

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=152588

Has my videos at the bottom! Woo.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #304 on: February 25, 2011, 01:20:31 PM »

just picked up tix for the show in Wilkes Barre, still waiting on developments regarding a possible NY/NJ show
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #305 on: April 25, 2011, 10:47:51 AM »

Avenged Sevenfold is taking over the hard rock world.

They swept every category of the Golden God Awards, played It's So Easy with Duff, Mouth For War with Vinnie Paul. have a sold out arena tour, and "Nightmare" debuted number 1 on billboard and  is on its way to going platinum.  They are the most important hard rock band on the planet right now...Sebastian Bach knows whats up>>>

« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 11:24:08 AM by Bodhi » Logged
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #306 on: April 25, 2011, 11:48:51 AM »

just picked up tix for the show in Wilkes Barre, still waiting on developments regarding a possible NY/NJ show

I'll be at this show as well - what section are you sitting in or are you in the pit?

Can't wait to see the Golden Gods on TV - have heard they blew everyone away.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #307 on: April 27, 2011, 09:16:43 PM »

just got my VIP package for the show in Albany, with an autographed poster from the band, real autograph not printed on, what a cool surprise! 

Hey Cotis, im in the pit for the PA show.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #308 on: April 28, 2011, 12:11:27 AM »

just got my VIP package for the show in Albany, with an autographed poster from the band, real autograph not printed on, what a cool surprise! 

Hey Cotis, im in the pit for the PA show.

Still haven't got my VIP package for Fridays show... I'll be calling tomorrow!
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #309 on: April 28, 2011, 06:26:14 AM »

They swept every category of the Golden God Awards, played It's So Easy with Duff, Mouth For War with Vinnie Paul. have a sold out arena tour, and "Nightmare" debuted number 1 on billboard and  is on its way to going platinum.  They are the most important hard rock band on the planet right now...Sebastian Bach knows whats up>>>

maybe in the states, but they are nowhere near as big as they used to be in the UK. Every album their singles got tons of airplay, not this time around, only Nightmare got alot of airplay...havent heard anything else since.

html sucks
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #310 on: April 28, 2011, 10:33:46 AM »

maybe in the states, but they are nowhere near as big as they used to be in the UK. Every album their singles got tons of airplay, not this time around, only Nightmare got alot of airplay...havent heard anything else since.

"Nightmare" is the only single they have release off of "Nightmare."  They have a new one coming out next month.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #311 on: July 27, 2011, 12:52:15 PM »

Avenged Sevenfold is letting the fans choose their whole set list for this summers Rockstar Uproar tour which they are headlining.  A7X has been around for 12 years and has 6 albums out so the fans are really going deep in the catalog to pick out some rare tracks, its pretty awesome.  More bands should do this!  They have been on the "Nightmare" touring cycle for over a year and are looking to switch things up.  I'm going to 3 Uproar shows myself.. here is Avenged Sevenfolds statement:

Hey guys, we just finished up our first year of touring in support of "Nightmare".  We wanna thank you all for the overwhelming support worldwide and are excited to embark on the second half of the touring cycle.  We realize that playing UPROAR for a second year has some advantages and some disadvantages. We don't want people to feel they are seeing the same show as last year.  We are concerned that people may feel we are going to give them the same setlist, production, merch, etc. etc.  We have put our heads together to try and find a solution to these concerns.  Not only are we gonna do a brand new stage show with all new production, but we are going to let you decide what songs we are gonna play.

Here is how it's gonna work:

- Vote for the 10 Avenged Sevenfold songs that you want us to play on the UPROAR Tour.

- We will take the 20 songs with the most votes and rotate them in and out of the setlist every night.  We literally are not going to know what we are playing until just before the shows take place.  This way some people will see songs they never thought they would hear live and others will hear an entirely different set of songs. 

We hope you have fun with this. 

You only get one chance to vote so think hard about your choices...

We are counting on you to choose the right songs!

Love A7X
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #312 on: October 16, 2011, 06:54:58 PM »

my photos from uproar festival http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.171492746270159.43307.129566153796152&type=1
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #313 on: October 17, 2011, 08:01:56 AM »

really, really terrible pictures man.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #314 on: October 17, 2011, 07:05:33 PM »

i tried my best  Embarrassed and we all can't be pro's like you Cotis  Tongue
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #315 on: October 17, 2011, 09:56:13 PM »

but really man, you're an ass. i'll shoot A7X next time around - maybe.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #316 on: October 17, 2011, 11:39:16 PM »

really, really terrible pictures man.

yeah seriously, what did you take those with an old flip style cellphone from the back of the lawn??   hihi
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #317 on: October 18, 2011, 12:50:48 AM »

yeah, 1.2 mega pixel camera... i should've gone with a 2 mega pixel camera  Undecided
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #318 on: October 18, 2011, 06:14:54 AM »

Are you guys serious?

I thought your photos were fine dude. Nice work! beer

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #319 on: October 18, 2011, 10:27:02 AM »

Are you guys serious?

I thought your photos were fine dude. Nice work! beer

haha dude, i was being sarcastic, those are probably the greatest Avenged Sevenfold concert pics I have ever seen.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: