Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 07:32:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Metal Sludge pisses me off
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Metal Sludge pisses me off  (Read 2100 times)
ILoveGNRandPhysics
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: December 08, 2006, 05:17:29 PM »

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1461&Itemid=42

They really have no idea what they are talking about. It is as if a racist 15 year old wrote this.  rant

No trees were killed in the making of this post; however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
markpeterhughes73
Headliner

Waiting, waiting, waiting some more... Chin Dem?

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2006, 05:31:18 PM »

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1461&Itemid=42

They really have no idea what they are talking about. It is as if a racist 15 year old wrote this.? rant

Shit, just read through all the links and they really do hate Axl don't they? See what you mean about a 15 year old but more likely is the fact that Axl is pissing us all OFF. I'm 80s Gunner and he is pissing me off.  Life goes on and so does Axls rants.
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2006, 08:20:00 PM »

Metal Sludge exists to piss people off, and they're good at it.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2006, 09:36:16 PM »

Metal Sludge is a great site. It's a good source on glam bands that aren't quite metal enough to be discussed on the heavier sites, but are too hard to be on mainstream rock sites. I learned about a lot of bands from Metal Sludge, and it helped me get into more underground music. It's a good thing they don't take themselves seriously. The rock scene can do without pretentious critics.
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2006, 09:56:02 PM »

Metal Sludge is awesome, they do that just because they know they can piss people like you off. Yeah I may not agree with what the article says, but hell I do agree with a lot of their other articles making fun of such great artists like Jani Lane formerly of Warrant  hihi hihi hihi

Plus the main site of metal sludge isn't updated much anymore but the forum is where it's at. I read the forum all the time and occasionally post and I've discovered a lot of new artists/learned a lot about the bands I love by reading that forum.  beer
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2006, 12:22:48 AM »

I've never read a single worthwhile thing on that site.  And I love that they cite one of the VERY FEW bad reviews to prove their point. 

And, yes, their comment is blatantly racist.  I don't care what they think of Axl, but referring to him as a "nigger with a capital W" is racist.  What a bunch of fucking assholes. Angry 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2006, 03:42:16 AM »

Metal Sludge exists to piss people off, and they're good at it.

Oh yeah ?

Well, I've just been through a few pages and it's more like they're a bunch of brainless kids with a computer.

And that Pidgeons Of Shit Metal leader ... Well he's trying so hard to be cool and shit that he's funny.

Nice stache though.

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2006, 06:40:07 AM »

i went through it yesterday also.

i dont get how they find the best of new sleaze/glam/80s sounding bands, when half the posters on there tell anyone wanting to make one of those bands that it is a "dead market"

html sucks
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: