Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 12:17:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227878 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  What is the general consensus on the worst GnR song of all time?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What is the general consensus on the worst GnR song of all time?  (Read 50145 times)
bitch_slap_rappin
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #300 on: June 30, 2006, 04:33:31 PM »

By GNR standards, I think Move to the city is the "worst".  Perfect Crime is too noisy I think, it should be produced more straightforwadly and been a cool rock n' roll song.

Many people here slaggin off Anything Goes, which must be because of the lyrics. I think it is a really good rock tune. Same thing with Bad Apples. Great riff and a great, loose vibe to it.

For those who love Duff and haven't heard the Loaded album you should get it ASAP. Way better than Believe In Me IMO.
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #301 on: July 01, 2006, 03:20:09 PM »

"My World"
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #302 on: July 01, 2006, 03:58:30 PM »

By GNR standards, I think Move to the city is the "worst".? Perfect Crime is too noisy I think, it should be produced more straightforwadly and been a cool rock n' roll song.

Many people here slaggin off Anything Goes, which must be because of the lyrics. I think it is a really good rock tune. Same thing with Bad Apples. Great riff and a great, loose vibe to it.

For those who love Duff and haven't heard the Loaded album you should get it ASAP. Way better than Believe In Me IMO.

Is the Loaded album really that good? I was not happy with Believe in Me, personally, so I never ventured into any more of his stuff. He's a great rock bassist, but his attempts at singing are not my cup of tea.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: