Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 11:47:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227881 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  More leaks are under way!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: More leaks are under way!  (Read 51577 times)
themovieaddict.com
« on: February 24, 2006, 11:39:11 PM »

More are in the process of being swapped around right now, they will be leaked by the end of the weekend.

Someone on mygnr also said a particular somebody here on this forum has the whole version of CATCHER IN THE RYE but has not shared it yet...
Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2006, 11:41:29 PM »

Who is holding out on us?  Tongue
Grass
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 11:42:12 PM »

Yeah, let's see some sharing here!  beer
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2006, 11:42:23 PM »

as will I, and will amke sure all the ?crying crying crying babies will never know crying
Chief
Legend

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2006, 11:45:06 PM »

WTF??? more leaks?? how many songs are we talking about here/??

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2006, 11:46:05 PM »

this i love
prostitute
seven
leave me alone
catcher in the rye

i have talked with people who knew that they are in circulation or had clips of them.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Out_Ta_Get_Me
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2006, 11:46:54 PM »

WTF??? more leaks?? how many songs are we talking about here/??
Well the names Catcher In The Rye, This I Love, The General, Prostitute, Thyme and a few other names flying around. This is not good no
Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2006, 11:47:06 PM »

Yeah, whoever has them should just be share them all already.
Mateoson
Rocker

Free Axl!

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2006, 11:47:51 PM »

Jarmo has the full version of Catcher.

Ok... did anybody else just catch that before it was deleted?

themovieaddict.com: quit playing games dude. put it out there or don't

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2006, 11:48:10 PM »

I will let you know this...

That 10 seconds was only supposed to be given to someone who may have another track to trade. I sent that 10 second clip to someone on this forum. It is my belief the mods here have been monitoring my pm activity since I have been offering $100 a track and snagged the yousendit link that I sent out. The track was then leaked this evening.

You are right that trades are in the works, the time is not yet right for the full track to leak because if it does the song will lose its value and a trade will then be impossible. Whoever leaked this is seriously jepordizing this boards chances of getting more material...

So, once again.. please be patient and let what is going on behind the scenes work itself out.
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2006, 11:49:17 PM »

when are the mod's bedtimes anyway hihi
Dragoon77
Opening Act

Here Yesterday...

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2006, 11:49:26 PM »

Don't you think its strange that all the leaked songs and rumoured to be are the ones that weren't played in 2002, i think none of this songs will be on CD maybe another title but not in the awaited Chinese Democracy
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2006, 11:49:52 PM »

this i love
prostitute
seven
leave me alone
catcher in the rye

i have talked with people who knew that they are in circulation or had clips of them.
I didn't know about seven, and leave me alone, but I have also heard from various people that those other songs are out.

ZRO
Rocker

Does this look infected?

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2006, 11:50:27 PM »

That 10 seconds was only supposed to be given to someone who may have another track to trade. I sent that 10 second clip to someone on this forum. It is my belief the mods here have been monitoring my pm activity since I have been offering $100 a track and snagged the yousendit link that I sent out. The track was then leaked this evening.

You are right that trades are in the works, the time is not yet right for the full track to leak because if it does the song will lose its value and a trade will then be impossible. Whoever leaked this is seriously jepordizing this boards chances of getting more material...

So, once again.. please be patient and let what is going on behind the scenes work itself out.

Just link the fucking tracks. Shit, you act like you're  a baseball GM or something with all this 'trading" shit, it's a fucking song. If you want to do your faggy "Trading", why doesn't everyone with tracks just save us all some time and leak the shit, that way everyone gets to hear the songs.

Stop being such a douche.
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2006, 11:51:03 PM »

thats exactly why they should be leked already.....these are songs we've been earing about for over 7 years now.....how much work can be needed and if they needed that much work.....how good could they be
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2006, 11:51:15 PM »

Guys, I don't have it. If I did, I would share it. I am not a song hog. I would put it out there.

However, I know certain things, and I know the song will be leaked soon, as well as others, and I know someone on this forum has Catcher in the Rye and he is keeping you guys in the dark about it.
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2006, 11:51:50 PM »

Guys, I don't have it. If I did, I would share it. I am not a song hog. I would put it out there.

However, I know certain things, and I know the song will be leaked soon, as well as others, and I know someone on this forum has Catcher in the Rye and he is keeping you guys in the dark about it.

Which others?
Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2006, 11:52:15 PM »

Are you saying that the people who have these tracks are only willing to share them if they get paid for it?
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2006, 11:52:24 PM »

Thanks for the tip - we appreciate it.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2006, 11:52:35 PM »

whats soon? like hours? or in a couple days?

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: