Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 05:26:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227882 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  8 Weeks to Go
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 8 Weeks to Go  (Read 55408 times)
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #260 on: January 13, 2007, 01:49:48 PM »

I guess I'll tolerate and be supportive even if it's a 3-4 months delay.
but anything after july would be an insult to my intelligence.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #261 on: January 13, 2007, 02:55:47 PM »

Well one good thing comes out of all this, we're getting rid off some "real supportive fans"....

ok

By the way, if you're gonna use big words, learn how to spell them first. It's "fascist".

I guess that'll be covered in history class in a few years time.  Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #262 on: January 13, 2007, 03:00:57 PM »

was that directed at me jarmo Huh
« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 03:05:29 PM by Lucky » Logged

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
vernset
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #263 on: January 13, 2007, 03:02:53 PM »

Well one good thing comes out of all this, we're getting rid off some "real supportive fans"....

ok

By the way, if you're gonna use big words, learn how to spell them first. It's "fascist".

I guess that'll be covered in history class in a few years time.? Smiley

/jarmo

Yeah, thats why fan comes from fanatic

fa?nat?ic ?(f-ntk)
n.
A person marked or motivated by an extreme, unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause.
adj.
Fanatical.

vince41090
Banned
Headliner

All the love in the world couldn't save you...

« Reply #264 on: January 13, 2007, 04:08:09 PM »

That must be because your word means soooo much more than mine!!! I mean we have no reason not to believe anything you say Jarmo. Basically everything you have said has been right, especially on the subject of the Chinese Democracy release date  ok You're 100% correct all the time and your "inside" information that makes you so much better than me is extremely reliable!!! Why question anything on this forum anymore? I mean if Jarmo says it, then it must be true  Grin

What I say is usually based on facts.

As you get older, hopefully you'll understand the difference between fact and fiction.  ok

/jarmo

Here's a fact for you. It's 2007 and Chinese Democracy isn't in stores!!! A 2 year old could tell you that  Tongue
And here's another fact. As you got older, you should have understood that there is way more to life than living it through an internet forum with your lips firmly planted on Axl's ass  peace

"Hey, Axl, put the thing out- it already sounds better than Velvet Revolver"
~Rolling Stone Magazine
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #265 on: January 13, 2007, 04:10:16 PM »

Everyone who is getting all bent out of shape just because there has been silence since mid -December needs to seriously relax. We will be hearing something soon. Axl's probably just fine tuning ' Prostitute ' ! ? ?ok

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #266 on: January 13, 2007, 04:20:33 PM »

I always thought this album would be released in the summer time for some reason.  I just don't think March is going to work out...July/August time frame seems more reasonable.
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #267 on: January 13, 2007, 04:22:28 PM »

Hey Jarmo, can you create a "whiner and complainer" section for all these haters to go to so they can run their mouths without bothering us fans?

That seems to me to be a very, very excellent idea man!!!  ok    beer

How about it jarmo?   Huh
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #268 on: January 13, 2007, 04:35:59 PM »

Some of you people really make yourselves look pretty fuckin' petty and stupid. I have three kids that don't whine and complain as much as most of you. I swear, get a grip. Axl is not gonna update us every frickin' inch of the way. Get real. He's not gonna hold your hand just because you don't have anything better to do than complain. Don't you think he's got better things to worry about than a few juvenile crybabies on a Web site. I mean, I don't understand it. I'm frustrated too, but don't act like a little bitch about it. And why take it out on Jarmo? You don't like the way he runs this site, well, there are a lot of others. I know, because I'm registered at most of them.

Get laid for christ's sake.

(steps off the soapbox)

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #269 on: January 13, 2007, 05:38:25 PM »

Here's a fact for you. It's 2007 and Chinese Democracy isn't in stores!!! A 2 year old could tell you that  Tongue

This comes from somebody who was two years old not too long ago.

And here's another fact. As you got older, you should have understood that there is way more to life than living it through an internet forum with your lips firmly planted on Axl's ass  peace

Strike #3.

Have a nice life Mr "There's no album  crying "

There's now three "fans" who got banned after they showed their trueselves. Clueless people who think they know me, how this place works and still think they're above everybody else.

They'll never be positive, excited and/or happy. No way! That means you're an asskisser! It's not "rock n' roll" to be excited or happy. You should keep complaining and put the artist you're a fan of down, to show you're a real fan.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #270 on: January 13, 2007, 06:26:06 PM »

I always thought this album would be released in the summer time for some reason.? I just don't think March is going to work out...July/August time frame seems more reasonable.

For some reason, I too, always seemed to see this as a summer release. Although, if the Cd does drop on March 6, we would likely be getting our second (maybe 3rd) single around this time frame. Possibly, ' The Blues '... that would be a killer summer single w/ video (any month of the year really).

Actually maybe ' T.W.A.T. ' would be the single cos " It was a bargain for the summer & I thought I had it all ."

It's really hard to say what we might be hearing around then but it's a perfect time to be optimistic about what's to come cos so far we haven't heard anything new yet and the last real news that we did hear was GREAT news !!   beer

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #271 on: January 13, 2007, 06:53:02 PM »

I always thought this album would be released in the summer time for some reason.  I just don't think March is going to work out...July/August time frame seems more reasonable.

As far as I know, it seems like major albums are often released in spring or fall. Rarely in the summer.

/jarmo

Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #272 on: January 13, 2007, 07:08:22 PM »

Hell no! I don?t want any more delays... and I don?t need information about what?s happening right now.... The letter was enough and too clear... I?ll just wait... all I want is the album out by the day it is meant to be released... Till then I dont need anything else... But if by the day and the month nothing happens... well that?s another thing... But now guys... I don?t think we have to worry about lack of information... Let?s just wait... once again... like just we can do... lol ok

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #273 on: January 13, 2007, 08:03:44 PM »

Jarmo's takin' names and kickin' ass. Fuck yeah!  Grin

You know, I don't understand these so-called fans either. In a way, at least I respect some of the anti-new people, because they are upfront from the beginning how they feel about this revival. But the ones that say, "Guns N' Roses is still good, and I can't wait for an album, but Axl's really an asshole, he ruined this, he ruined that, and he's just an asshole, and you've gotta admit that!"

Huh?

Why do I have to admit something like that. He's never been an asshole to me. Why should I hate the guy, when he's never done anything to me?

I really don't understand some of these so-called "fans" logic.

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #274 on: January 13, 2007, 08:12:19 PM »

Jarmo's takin' names and kickin' ass. Fuck yeah!  Grin

You know, I don't understand these so-called fans either. In a way, at least I respect some of the anti-new people, because they are upfront from the beginning how they feel about this revival. But the ones that say, "Guns N' Roses is still good, and I can't wait for an album, but Axl's really an asshole, he ruined this, he ruined that, and he's just an asshole, and you've gotta admit that!"

Huh?

Why do I have to admit something like that. He's never been an asshole to me. Why should I hate the guy, when he's never done anything to me?

Exactly how I feel. Legend, I have to say this - all of your posts are very good.  ok
Sickthings3
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #275 on: January 13, 2007, 08:14:56 PM »

Well, for those who kept on questioning as to why they cancelled those couple of shows, seems they were maybe anticipating things taking this long. ?Shows us that they do know what they are doing. ?
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #276 on: January 13, 2007, 08:57:14 PM »

Jarmo's takin' names and kickin' ass. Fuck yeah!? Grin

Huh?

Exactly how I feel. Legend, I have to say this - all of your posts are very good.? ok

Thanks man!? ok Drinks are on me.? beer

Well, for those who kept on questioning as to why they cancelled those couple of shows, seems they were maybe anticipating things taking this long.? Shows us that they do know what they are doing.?

And the thing is, those folks don't even understand cancellations are apart of the business. They happen. Every artist does them, for whatever reason. Guns did them back in the day, and they still have to do them. They are tough calls, because no fan hopes that rare cancellation is 'on them', but the band does not like this either. Not only do they want to come to your town and play for you, their "fans", but they also would like to make money, and keep the PR positive.

People comparing the 2002 cancellation of most of the NA tour, to a few shows at the tail end of the NA tour, in order to get the album prepped for release, are simply people who deep down inside want to see this band fail, so they can be RIGHT. So they can be RIGHT. Not because the music sucks, it's not about that, it's about keeping the screws down, because people have shot their mouths off and banked everything on the failure of this band, and right now are running fuckin' scared of being TOLD THE FUCK OFF.

Put those leather jackets on folks, hell freezes over this March!? ok

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
Mark7955
Rocker

Democracy is Here...

« Reply #277 on: January 13, 2007, 09:03:32 PM »

when we see the single we will now the cd will be just around the corner

"The fire is burnin' and it's outta control, it's not a problem you can stop, it's ROCK N' ROLL!"
"With your bitch slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nothin' done"

11/20/06 - Halifax, NS
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #278 on: January 13, 2007, 09:06:18 PM »

when we see the single we will now the cd will be just around the corner

Most definitely.  smoking

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #279 on: January 13, 2007, 09:28:15 PM »

I for one was just watching the 2002 VMA performance all over again, and I think it's crazy that come this August, that performance will be 5 years...half a decade old.

"I don't know if soon is the word" indeed.. Undecided

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: