Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 03:18:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227840 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  why all the GNRBANNED/ BTD bashing
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: why all the GNRBANNED/ BTD bashing  (Read 6629 times)
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2007, 12:39:55 PM »

if you think that paying b+p is selling then don't want anything from him Smiley

It seems this is the prefered argument of BTD's ''friends''...
NOBODY is talking about B&P here for Christ's sake, we all know what a B&P is, and that is not selling.
We are talking about selling: the exchange of DVD's for an agreed sum of money, a sum bigger than B&Ps cost.
''Classic'' selling seems to be the most explicit way for BTD to make money. Then you have the ''if you dont want to make 50 posts, give me 50 bucks and I'll let you enter the VIP section, where you'll find the same fucking dvds you see for free in DIME or PCT or even this forum'' donation system.

''Money'' should not be a word between traders. B&P is OK. Selling is NOT.

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
MYWIFEMYLIFE
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2007, 01:40:44 PM »

well, i knew btd thru gnrbanned and made lotsa transactions and he neva asked for money. that's what i no bout him,and he also uploads lotsa stuff like all the other people on gnrbanned. i really don't care people bashing him or gnrbanned, as long as we members share whatever we fuckin got there. wish we had more forums like that in gnr community.

if you don't like btd don'T trade with him, or don't like gnrbanned,don't become a member.

btw i neva read this kinda thread, where people bash someone or some forum constantly, there at the banned Smiley
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2007, 01:57:55 PM »

well, i knew btd thru gnrbanned and made lotsa transactions and he neva asked for money. that's what i no bout him,and he also uploads lotsa stuff like all the other people on gnrbanned. i really don't care people bashing him or gnrbanned, as long as we members share whatever we fuckin got there. wish we had more forums like that in gnr community.

And where is all that stuff? In the ''restricted'' sections, so people have to pay to access them, or you need to do 50 asslicking posts to get there. And that is not all: there's a special ''donators section'', where the 50 asslicking posts are not enough  hihi

Everything that BTD has ever shared, he downloaded it for free in other sites. Nothing in his list was not shared on the net for free. Do you think he could have been able to get his collection, if he had to pay for bootlegs?

There are A LOT of GNR message boards where you can download the stuff you see in banned. GNRsource, for example, is a great site, with a lot of server downloads, and you're not ask to give them money to pay the server, an existing and working server, same with TNG.com. ONE THING is supporting, another VERY DIFFERENT is ''pay-per-download'' like banned is, and... no own server there at all.

if you don't like btd don'T trade with him, or don't like gnrbanned,don't become a member.

Of course. I dont like him, I dont trade with him and I registered in his forum once but I got banned inmediately.

You know what is funny? I'm ''banned from banned'', but I still see MY links there. Kinda hypocritical, uh?
btw i neva read this kinda thread, where people bash someone or some forum constantly, there at the banned Smiley

rofl

who's gnrbanned admin? How can you imagine people bashing BTD in... GNRbanned? I got banned for nothing, imagine if people bash him in his own forum...

Of course, it's always your choice. You can keep licking asses and paying for stuff you can find in other places for free and without having shit in your mouth.

MYWIFEMYLIFE
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2007, 02:21:40 PM »

dude, i was an old member and neva had any difficulty in gettin to all sections. and yeah i donated money to forum too when servers were fucked  up and it was like 4-5 euros and was not an obligation. 

i dunno where he gets his stuff, i care if he or anyone else share their stuff, that's it.

it's good to hear sites with sharing lotsa thing exist, gnrsource is a site i like and i no how a friend o'Mine worked his ass very hard for there too, but for now to my knowledge, gnrbanned has the most stuff , especially dvds. 

btw, by saying "i neva read this kinda thread, where people bash someone or some forum constantly, there at the banned " i meant noone opened a thread there bashing anyone or any site.

and the last sentence you wrote is very rude, members don't lick ass or , well whatever, if you got a problem with btd, solve it with btd, don't bash other people and a whole forum.

i'd love to hear btd's side of the story here also.

god bless gnr community and peace Smiley

estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2007, 04:11:10 PM »

and the last sentence you wrote is very rude, members don't lick ass or , well whatever, if you got a problem with btd, solve it with btd, don't bash other people and a whole forum.

I dont have any problems with the people registering at that forum, they have nothing to do with this subject, and they are not the ones selling stuff and/or asking for donations. Some people dont have problems about licking asses to get some stuff; well, that's clearly not my case. I will not say ''yeah, BTD is cool and selling unofficial stuff is fantastic'' just to get a few very common dvds in fucking rapidshare.

I do think that people donating money to him are throwing their money to the trashcan, I do feel the need to tell everyone that there is no fucking need to pay for bootlegs, and its not a coincidence that he (BTD) appears in A LOT of bad traders list, for cheating, selling, not sending discs, etc. I personally do not care how many B&P's he has done: he can win the Nobel prize of peace, and that wont justify selling bootlegs and threaten his users to shut down his fucking forum if they do not donate.

Let's put it this way: you can download dvds for free...

* Here
* Dimeadozen
* TheTradersDen
* ParadiseCityTracker
* gunsnroses.us/tracker

and you can download THE SAME STUFF (because BTD has NOTHING really unavailable, and if he does, he's not sharing that kind of stuff with you all) using the rapid ''pain in the ass'' share, BUT PAYING for it (either you buy bootlegs from him, or you need to donate to access certain areas)

What would you choose? Why paying for things you can get for free, the way it should be?

oh, and I am perfectly aware of the campaign in banned of ''lets talk good things about banned and BTD in other forums''. PATHETIC.

Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2007, 05:26:53 PM »

^Don't forget the GNRBOOTLEGS.tk forum. Cheesy

Link;
http://z10.invisionfree.com/gnrbootlegs/index.php?act=idx

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
patcooper
VIP

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2007, 07:28:51 PM »

^Don't forget the GNRBOOTLEGS.tk forum. Cheesy

Link;
http://z10.invisionfree.com/gnrbootlegs/index.php?act=idx

lol i was gonna do the same thing. and banned members have stole many of my links from bootlegs and copy and pasted them over there. which of course admins there removed at my request.
MYWIFEMYLIFE
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2007, 03:22:44 AM »

well, i dunno about that campaign and gnrbanned is fine with me, got a rapid premium and it works fine too. i'm not the defending lawyer of btd or something but he made me no wrong since i knew him, even he helped me a lot, and also i'm a member of that forum and i like there.

bootleg selling is lame ass muthafuckers' thing to do, and whoever does it is a low s.o.b. and to my knowledge there's nothing like this on gnrbanned, that's all i'll say.

and btw, thanks for the links Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: