Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 06:25:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227890 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  portuguese official RIR radio news: Gn'R cancelled RIR4
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: portuguese official RIR radio news: Gn'R cancelled RIR4  (Read 28065 times)
Irishfecker
Headliner

Superman is Irish,and he's a fecker,he's me

« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2004, 05:36:25 AM »

much appreciated Mysteron,hey Ill buy you one of those beers youre gonna have lisbon beer

i am the fatherIrishfecker,who happens to be superman too,feel priveleged to know me?

why the fuck not?
Caligula13
Banned
Rocker

i am near the exit

« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2004, 05:38:37 AM »

Guns N Roses
R.I.P.
AGAIN
grabaraxl
Rocker

stick to your guns

« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2004, 05:41:22 AM »

weird as it may seem, and there can't be a bigger gn'r fan than me (maybe equal, but not bigger), i saw em 3 times live, but i didn't bought a ticket to the RIR because i had a feeling that we would get an info around this time.

2 months to go, it was obvious that if gn'r were to be in rio, they would do other festival dates in europe, so i guess the confirmation for those dates will be around this time.
well, my worst expectations came true today.
i had booked some holidays to june, so i could catch some shows of the euro tour.
now i'll burn that money on bitches and booze anywhere brasil.
fuck it!
Cristina
Rocker

« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2004, 05:45:15 AM »

I confess I had my doubts this would happen too...

I bought the tickets with insure on fnac... So that I can return them if for some reason I didn't go to the show.
kockstar99
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2004, 05:46:33 AM »

sounds like a fucking good plan to me....

This is fucking horse shit... WTF is Brian Carrols fucking problem?? like he has SOOOO much else going on...

Good i hope Axl takes all of his fucking parts of the record... He may just have to play the shit himself....

why didnt he bring back fucking Paul ...

Oh well I hear VR might be minus a singer.....  
Caligula13
Banned
Rocker

i am near the exit

« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2004, 05:54:37 AM »

sounds like a fucking good plan to me....

This is fucking horse shit... WTF is Brian Carrols fucking problem?? like he has SOOOO much else going on...

Good i hope Axl takes all of his fucking parts of the record... He may just have to play the shit himself....

why didnt he bring back fucking Paul ...

Oh well I hear VR might be minus a singer.....  

funny to hear Buckethead's real name.
nobody can play BH's parts. that is the FUCKING problem!!!
welcome year 2005!
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2004, 05:59:10 AM »

I don't blame buckethead since you can do that gig if you really want to. So there is for sure more than his departure behind this.

But fuck

The worst thing is if they have to replace his guitar parts for the entire album.

Can someone who knows shit check into if this is nessescary?

THEN we're really fucked...

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
kockstar99
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2004, 05:59:11 AM »

welcome year 2005!

I know... nobody could play the second Out ta get me solo like him... the Nightrain outro was his.....

I cant fucking understand whats the point of him doing this shit... Like he has sooooo much more going on anyways.. playing with the fucking Hobbit?? come on...he could have been front and center on CD...

oh i wont call him buckethead no more... from now on its Brain Carroll... just coz he doesnt want to be called that....
riotact_vancity
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2004, 06:00:34 AM »

this is the end......beautiful friend.....of our elaborate plans the end......of everything that stands the end.....no safety or surprise the end.........it hurts to set you free....
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2004, 06:02:22 AM »

He was a highlight at he shows since axl's vocals varied a lot during the tour and he skipped opening screams and stuff

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Caligula13
Banned
Rocker

i am near the exit

« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2004, 06:03:49 AM »

welcome year 2005!

I know... nobody could play the second Out ta get me solo like him... the Nightrain outro was his.....

I cant fucking understand whats the point of him doing this shit... Like he has sooooo much more going on anyways.. playing with the fucking Hobbit?? come on...he could have been front and center on CD...

oh i wont call him buckethead no more... from now on its Brain Carroll... just coz he doesnt want to be called that....

true, dude, true.
i don't understand.
John Daniels
I wish I could edit this custom title.
VIP

« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2004, 06:19:03 AM »

If Buckethead doesn't want to be in GN'R anymore, so be it. What can we do, nothing. It's not really he's fault if he doesn't feel it right to be in GNR.

One thing he should have done better..he should have settled his leaving from GNR better. I kind of like feel that he left Axl alone to clear up the mess he left behind..finding a new guitarist, RIR4, postponing the record 'cause of replacing Buckethead's stuff etc...I think this little game of his wasn't very fair towards Axl.
Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2004, 06:23:19 AM »

Buckethead in the band = Gunners blaming him for not being Slash and destroying the so called legacy (and therefore the band)

Buckethead out of the band = Gunners blame him for destroying the band (the same gunners who were always saying that GNR could easily miss a guitarplayer, because the old line up only had two)

Yep, hypocritical as hell.....

Axl could easily play the gig with just two guitarplayers or with a temporary replacement (Tobias). Buckethead only did (which is leaving) what many other musicians before him (after working with Axl) have done. Feb. 12th was the day Laswell told us that Buck would not show up at RIR, that s almost two months ago and there are still two months until the show. Don t blame Buckethead for the fact that Axl has been screwing up for years in a row and for not finding a replacement (where a line up with just two guitarists COULD work) in more then 4 months (which could be much more, but 4 for sure).

I m very sorry for all the people who where planning to go the Lisbon to see GNR and paid huge amounts of money, some of my best friends are in this situation now.

-PEACE-

Caligula13
Banned
Rocker

i am near the exit

« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2004, 06:23:58 AM »

If Buckethead doesn't want to be in GN'R anymore, so be it. What can we do, nothing. It's not really he's fault if he doesn't feel it right to be in GNR.

One thing he should have done better..he should have settled his leaving from GNR better. I kind of like feel that he left Axl alone to clear up the mess he left behind..finding a new guitarist, RIR4, postponing the record 'cause of replacing Buckethead's stuff etc...I think this little game of his wasn't very fair towards Axl.

yes, that makes me sad
just_one
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2004, 06:26:22 AM »

i just have 3 words and since its known that axl reads this forum

FUCK U AXL !!!!!!
kockstar99
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2004, 06:27:16 AM »

Slipdisc

What was the Official reason for the cancellation of the show from Axl Rose??

now tell me who to blame???

I know no more or less than you do..
Caligula13
Banned
Rocker

i am near the exit

« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2004, 06:28:51 AM »

Slipdisc

What was the Official reason for the cancellation of the show from Axl Rose??

now tell me who to blame???

I know no more or less than you do..

the official reason doesn't have to be the real reason. i don't blame Brian Caroll for RiR but for leaving the band...
kockstar99
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2004, 06:32:05 AM »

the official reason doesn't have to be the real reason. i don't blame Brian Caroll for RiR but for leaving the band...

sooo true.... sooo sad and sooo true... i dont know who to fucking belive anymore...
Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2004, 06:32:55 AM »

hey kockstar...

Tell me... who gave the official cancellation?? Yes Axl... The guy who has been twisting and turning for years now. Instead of making official cancellations he should invest some time in coming up with a solution.

I m not suprised that yet another dr Axl experiment goes apeshit and somebody else gets blamed. Things are going wrong for years and the only constant factor in every situation is Axl.

-PEACE-

Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2004, 06:33:21 AM »

It wouldn't surprise me if Finck had gone too. Who would know? We haven't heard anything from him for ages. That could be the reason. Losing two guitarists. Then again, I am just making it up. Is losing Buckethead that much of a problem to cancel a show this far in advance?

Axl shouldn't have let it get this far, but something must have happened to fuck things over because we know he like playing RIR, and that letter confirmed it.

@#$%Muther
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: