Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 07:52:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227869 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Timebomb
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Timebomb  (Read 1893 times)
Amish
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: August 05, 2006, 06:46:35 PM »

I thought Timebomb was cool, because he always posts whatever he has free for download. 

He IMed me just now asking if I had any 06 boots he might not have, and I politely told him I did not, because I don't collect very much anyway.  I then said "Lol, I thought you would have had everything."

He then started calling me a child, and saying "I hate people who use 'lol' and 'haha' and shit, I am an adult and I speak adult language."  I even went as far as to sincerely apologize to him for using "lol" but he kept bashing me.  So I told him to fuck off, and he then he told me to go fuck my parents.

I was just wondering, is this guy really a dick, or was he just having a bad day?  It confuses me because I thought he was such a nice guy from what I read on this board.   Huh
anythinggoes
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 08:03:21 PM »

I thought Timebomb was cool, because he always posts whatever he has free for download.?

He IMed me just now asking if I had any 06 boots he might not have, and I politely told him I did not, because I don't collect very much anyway.? I then said "Lol, I thought you would have had everything."

He then started calling me a child, and saying "I hate people who use 'lol' and 'haha' and shit, I am an adult and I speak adult language."? I even went as far as to sincerely apologize to him for using "lol" but he kept bashing me.? So I told him to fuck off, and he then he told me to go fuck my parents.

I was just wondering, is this guy really a dick, or was he just having a bad day?? It confuses me because I thought he was such a nice guy from what I read on this board.? Huh?

your not the only one dude i had to block him from pm and mail too he wasnt rude or nasty just too overbearing because i sent him a dvd and a show for free he wanted me to share my whole collection he must of sent like 50pms in 3 days
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2006, 08:14:29 PM »

he added me on MSN one day, but never said anything, in fact, i think hes online now, but i never tried talking to him

Axl is God.
EFISH
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2006, 08:39:40 PM »

He then started calling me a child, and saying "I hate people who use 'lol' and 'haha' and shit, I am an adult and I speak adult language."? I even went as far as to sincerely apologize to him for using "lol" but he kept bashing me.? So I told him to fuck off, and he then he told me to go fuck my parents.

I was just wondering, is this guy really a dick, or was he just having a bad day?? It confuses me because I thought he was such a nice guy from what I read on this board.? Huh?

He must do it to everybody then, because he's done to me, word for word what you said was done to you.
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2006, 09:57:08 PM »

i have said it before the guy has problems sometimes. I get along fine with him. Once in a while he goes crazy but I understand why and I let him cool down and everything is fine. Look the guy means well. His heart is in the right place. Some people (TB) interperet written talken via pm aim or bulletin boards differently. He is a nice guy but sometimes he has some issues understanding what you tell him or telling you what he means.

And you efish of all people should understand what is going on and ease up on the pile on.

I hate getting involved with these thraeds, but TB is the kind of guy that lives and sleeps GNR and he takes everthing serious too serious sometimes.

So much more to say but I can not without upsetting or hurting people. Trust me when I say cut the gut some slack he is a good guy.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2006, 11:24:15 PM »

Remember how I said we don't need this crap last time this happened?

We don't need this crap.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: