Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 10:16:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227916 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  do i steal my friend's wife?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: do i steal my friend's wife?  (Read 15513 times)
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2007, 11:38:13 AM »

hmmmm.....You know her pretty well but you dont hang out often.... hihi

ok then Roll Eyes

2007what!
Banned
Rocker

Shut Up And Be A Victim Of Authority

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2007, 11:41:34 AM »

sterling: she has given signals about it, yeah. and no she hasn't told me that she's leaving him, but i don't see it lasting for much longer either, the way it is now.
and i'm not sure what i want, i don't just wanna sleep with her either, i think if she comes to the conclusion on her own that she would be more happy with me than him then i'm all for that. so maybe my real task now is to give some signals that i like her. and we'll see what happens from there.

neemo: i've known her for a year and me and her are friends through him of course so i've met her quite a lot. thanks for questioning my own life! ok

you can find him at the pub with the grub stain chuggin on a small tub of pain to his bugged brain
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2007, 11:43:18 AM »

Dude, this thread is great and has sparked excellent debates so dont listen to people saying its dumb.

It sure beats another political thread.

Anyhow, Temptation is SOOOOOOOOO hard, I mean if she comes up to u and asks u to do it, then That would be extremely hard to turn down and no one could blame u if u did.

I would never ever approach or proposition her though, WAY too risky, I know tons of girls who are flirty and u would swear they want u but as Hannahat said earlier, A lot of girls just love attention.

Im gonna be evil for a moment.

Assuming the woman is mentally stable and isnt a psycho, she may want a Fuck buddy on the side to spice up her dull ass boring marriage.

This works in your advantage cause, she would never tell her husband unless GOD forbid she fell in love with u and then u are fucked.

If its understood that its meaningless fuck her so hard u try to puncture her lungs no string attached sex, then u stand very little chance of ever being found out.

However u must let HER make that decision. ?

Personally, I wouldn't do it, but I have friends who do it and they seem to never regret none of it.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2007, 11:45:27 AM »

neemo: i've known her for a year and me and her are friends through him of course so i've met her quite a lot. thanks for questioning my own life! ok

haha peace bro peace I'm a monogamous person so i dont agree with it at all... i cant stop you from doing anything, you're right i dont know you so i dont care what you do...if you want it go for it...but i never would is all, you asked for opinions...thats mine peace

(btw youre the one that posted about your life and asked for advice Tongue )

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2007, 11:45:53 AM »

Wait Wait:

Just read the last two posts

If u think their marriage isnt gonna last. Id just wait till they got the inevitable divorce, THEN try to hav e something more meaningful with her.

2007what!
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2007, 11:51:12 AM »

Wait Wait:

Just read the last two posts

If u think their marriage isnt gonna last. Id just wait till they got the inevitable divorce, THEN try to hav e something more meaningful with her.

peace neemo, it's all good.

D: that's some good advice right there and i appreciate your post, i'm glad someone manages to put themselves in my situation without bringing out the moral whip. and i don't know if their marriage is going to last or not but after knowing them and especially talking to her for a year, i have strong indications that she is pretty fed up with him. and a divorce would definately open the door for something more meaningful with her, but what if i manage to, without actually approaching her directly about it, speed up that process a bit by making her more interested in me? Tongue

you can find him at the pub with the grub stain chuggin on a small tub of pain to his bugged brain
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2007, 12:02:47 PM »

I see now.

U actually want a relationship with her correct?

OK, I think a lot of people misinterpreted this as u just wanted to fuck her which is why everyone came down so hard on u.

U are in a sticky situation but u gotta soul search and try to figure out exactly how deep your feelings are.

If u truly feel she is that ONE person for u, I say follow your heart but be prepared for some messy stuff.

NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2007, 12:05:01 PM »

i say dont be a douchebag....if he's really your freind then be one back and dont do it

And also, while you're at it, tell him about his girlfriend's game.

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
2007what!
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2007, 12:07:57 PM »

sterling, the "female tactic to gain male attention", let me just say something about that. i'm no sucker, i've never been used by a woman and i never will, i'm the type of guy that is a cynic when it comes to these things, i know women quite well and i don't put them on a pedestal like that. i'm not your ordinary gullible joe! Grin the thing is, if she is flirting with me, for whatever reason that might be, it's another sign her marriage isn't really satisfying her, and in addition to that me and her get on with each other perfectly so i want to keep the door open for anything, so to speak. i just have this stupid gut feeling that tells me it's wrong, i wish i could get rid of that Tongue

thanks for replying in a sensible manner! beer

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2007, 12:09:00 PM »

i say dont be a douchebag....if he's really your freind then be one back and dont do it

^
NO NO NO horrible advice

Never ever do that, cause the guy will 100 times out of 100 take his wife's side and then your friend will never speak to u again and you will have blown your chance with the woman.

People think being a good friend is telling your friend if his woman is doing bad stuff, but in the end it all gets turned around and u are the one who suffers.

I know tons of guys like that.

2007what!
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2007, 12:11:26 PM »

^
NO NO NO horrible advice

Never ever do that, cause the guy will 100 times out of 100 take his wife's side and then your friend will never speak to u again and you will have blown your chance with the woman.

People think being a good friend is telling your friend if his woman is doing bad stuff, but in the end it all gets turned around and u are the one who suffers.

I know tons of guys like that.

rofl, haha so fucking true rofl

besides, i would only put my friend through some bad shit with his wife so i consider myself a better friend for not telling him shit hihi plus i wanna keep my health! beer

thanks for replying guys, i will have to give this some serious thought i guess.

DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2007, 12:12:46 PM »

fuck her and have a good time.

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2007, 12:20:24 PM »

You could just fuck her, then kill her and conceal the body. That way your friend will never know and you spare him of being married to a bitch, and you get your fix.

Or you could just drop it and hook up with one of the other 3 billion women out there and avoid getting yourself into trouble on several fronts.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
2007what!
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2007, 12:22:00 PM »

You could just fuck her, then kill her and conceal the body. That way your friend will never know and you spare him of being married to a bitch, and you get your fix.

Or you could just drop it and hook up with one of the other 3 billion women out there and avoid getting yourself into trouble on several fronts.

thanks, i'll have to give the alternatives some thought.

anythinggoes
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2007, 12:26:23 PM »

It's entirely possible that she's just using a typical female tactic to gain male attention.? The "I'm unhappy in my relationship" routine serves to get a man's attention by making it seem as though he's got a chance.? It also plays up to any drive a man has to be the knight in shining armor coming to rescue the poor girl.? I know it's a generalization, but it really is a very common tactic, it works, and you should be prepared to accept that she's just messing with you for her own reasons.? She could end up staying married for another 20 years, all the time complaining to a "special" male friend about how unhappy she is.

Of course, it's also entirely possible that she's for real.? Why not just let her know that you are there for her, you will be supportive if she does choose to leave, and would consider a relationship when she's single.?

You females tsk Just put on the earth to fuck with Guys heads  Grin
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2007, 12:29:01 PM »

Of course, it's also entirely possible that she's for real.? Why not just let her know that you are there for her, you will be supportive if she does choose to leave, and would consider a relationship when she's single.?

Like that wouldn't suck out all the excitement on her part. Bad idea.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2007, 12:31:54 PM »

But, I didn't see him post in this thread that stated she cheated with him. He's just saying that he likes her n' wants her.

Hmm...let it play out for a lil' while, closer to the end of his studies n' then see how it is.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
EFISH
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2007, 12:38:50 PM »

extremely stupid answer.
just put yourself in my shoes.
If I'd have put myself in your shoes.......I would have jumped off a bridge a long time ago.  Tongue
anythinggoes
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2007, 12:51:08 PM »

extremely stupid answer.
just put yourself in my shoes.
If I'd have put myself in your shoes.......I would have jumped off a bridge a long time ago.? Tongue

rofl

Hey i like your style man  hihi
2007what!
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2007, 12:55:07 PM »

alright, this is just a message board so enough with the e-thugging.
you two don't know shit about me and i couldn't be more happy about that, for someone who gets an erection each time the word "ban" is mentioned, you should lay low on calling other people losers, "anythinggoes" Kiss

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: