Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 05:18:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227866 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Just bought a brand spankin new....
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Just bought a brand spankin new....  (Read 5914 times)
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2008, 06:17:36 PM »

Thanks to all of you, your all very sweet.  I love the car as well, its been pretty much the highlight of my everyday for about a week now. Like I said, we saved quite awhile, almost 5 years, and honestly I would have had her just a little sooner, but we robbed the fund and all went to Lisbon to see Axl, so it took a wee bit longer, for GNR worth my wait no doubt  Grin.  I was trying to show you all the spedometer went to 200 but picture is to big  Tongue. think it's 0-60 in 3.5 seconds or something like that.  I don't know what the heck I'm doing with a car that has this much power, mid life crisis maybe? lol.  Really I love the look.  Anyway thanks again to everyone for sharing my excitement with me. Smiley

msaxl

You've gotta nice one. What's the fastest you've got it up to so far?

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2008, 10:51:43 PM »

Thanks to all of you, your all very sweet.  I love the car as well, its been pretty much the highlight of my everyday for about a week now. Like I said, we saved quite awhile, almost 5 years, and honestly I would have had her just a little sooner, but we robbed the fund and all went to Lisbon to see Axl, so it took a wee bit longer, for GNR worth my wait no doubt  Grin.  I was trying to show you all the spedometer went to 200 but picture is to big  Tongue. think it's 0-60 in 3.5 seconds or something like that.  I don't know what the heck I'm doing with a car that has this much power, mid life crisis maybe? lol.  Really I love the look.  Anyway thanks again to everyone for sharing my excitement with me. Smiley

msaxl

I have to be honest and say that I have not disrespected it's power in way, there is really just to much of it, I don't want to die.  When in an appropriate place and time, maybe!!  When you stuff your foot into it which I have once, it jolted my back so damn fast, not to mention the growl it made, I just let off the gas immediatly. Scared me  nervous I am really not a speed demon, I just wanna enjoy her respectably if you no what I mean.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2008, 04:37:22 AM »

You're a lady through and through.  beer
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2008, 10:58:09 AM »

You're a lady through and through.  beer
I know, If I were a guy, my first priority would prolly be the "how fast". Grin Cool Tongue

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2008, 12:58:21 PM »

Wow congrats, that's always been my dream car, even the color.

Have fun!

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2008, 11:00:35 AM »

msaxl

I have to be honest and say that I have not disrespected it's power in way, there is really just to much of it, I don't want to die.  When in an appropriate place and time, maybe!!  When you stuff your foot into it which I have once, it jolted my back so damn fast, not to mention the growl it made, I just let off the gas immediatly. Scared me  nervous I am really not a speed demon, I just wanna enjoy her respectably if you no what I mean.

I know what you mean. I've done that a couple times myself. :X

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: