Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 02:37:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227872 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  This is pretty random but....
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: This is pretty random but....  (Read 7165 times)
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« on: May 26, 2009, 10:24:03 PM »

I just gotta tell you all that I broke my frickin toe this morning, and I can't even begin to explain how bad it hurts Cry.  It being most severe and it four friends are hurting as well, and so basicly my entire foot is a mess, and nice and purple, and red and blue and throbbing. I have not decided if I will go to the doctor, as I have been told they can not do anything for toes, and It doesn't want to be touched.

How did this happen?  I simply got up this a.m. came down the stairs, turned the corner and stuffed my toe into the claw on a dresser in my entry,and that was pretty much all she wrote. INSTANT PAIN rant Angry Shocked.

K, if no one wants to comment, I completely understand this is clearly silly but if anything I forgot about it for a few minutes hihi.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 12:08:49 AM »

Was it your little toe?
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 02:07:53 AM »

Was it your little toe?
No, it is the #4 toe on my right foot.  It is a tiny bit better after I finished my waffles and syrup (daughter made)  Yummy Grin.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 07:21:11 AM »

i've broken both my little toes  hihi similar accidents, both times i was running and i guess my toes spread out and while running they hooked in to the claw of an old dresser, this happened maybe a month or two a part

the dresser is long gone now
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 09:02:00 AM »

Wow!!  Toes split ouch, I'm relating to ya though yes.  I love the pretty dresser so much, It has been there long enough for me to know, so I blame me and ask myself If I've been walking long hihi rofl rofl.  It feels a little better this morning after being off of it for the night ok.

lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 10:04:04 AM »

Ouch!!  Sorry to hear about that!   
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 10:16:32 AM »

Why do I get the feeling that having read this, I'm going to go and break my toe?? nervous

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2009, 10:22:05 AM »

Why do I get the feeling that having read this, I'm going to go and break my toe?? nervous
it fuckin hurts man, don't do it..

thinking 'bout how it hurts, got an idea, why doesn't EMO's break their toes instead of slitting their wrists?
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2009, 11:20:04 AM »

thinking 'bout how it hurts, got an idea, why doesn't EMO's break their toes instead of slitting their wrists?

Sounds like the first half of a bad joke. hihi

Best punchline wins a prize.

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2009, 12:06:14 PM »

it fuckin hurts man, don't do it..

It's crazy though, people who do that I have noticed completely make the slit in the wrong direction which to me indicates "I don't really want to die, I'm thinking if you wanted to be sucessful in doing so, that the artery runs up and down, not sideways across your wrist... make sence to anyone?  If you are one of those who thrive on pain for whatever reason, stuffing your tow is definately the way to go Tongue.

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2009, 12:09:32 PM »

Ouch!!  Sorry to hear about that!   
Thank you for listening to my silly topic, don't mean to be a whiner though, sharing it here honestly made me forget about the throbbing lol...

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2009, 01:02:57 PM »

a problem shared is a problem halved.  yes

But i think you still better see the doctor just in case.

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2009, 01:25:00 PM »

Small body part = much pain.

I remember having earache many a year ago. Very sore. Shocked

$$$$
VIP

the disrespect in your eye

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2009, 08:14:23 PM »

opened my cupboard door too fast and had one of those MASSIVE can of tomatoes fall on my little  toe from the very top shelf rant

BASTARD SON OF A LOADED GUN
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2009, 08:52:45 PM »

Sounds like the first half of a bad joke. hihi

Best punchline wins a prize.

Cause they can't stand the pain.

...oh that was terrible, I'll get my coat.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2009, 05:27:36 PM »

Aaargh! My prediction has come (half) true! Shocked nervous

I haven't broken my toe but I have suffered a toe-related mishap...  I don't know how it happened but there's a bruise on the nail of my left big toe which I noticed the other day and it seems to be getting bigger. I don't know if it's my toe rubbing against my shoes or if someone's trodden on my foot and I can't remember it.... I knew this thread would bring bad luck!

And slash666 wins by default. Tongue

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2009, 06:46:19 AM »

I haven't broken my toe but I have suffered a toe-related mishap...  I don't know how it happened but there's a bruise on the nail of my left big toe which I noticed the other day and it seems to be getting bigger. I don't know if it's my toe rubbing against my shoes or if someone's trodden on my foot and I can't remember it.... I knew this thread would bring bad luck!

I played with my dog and it bit on my thumb by accident, damn this thread!

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2009, 07:09:10 AM »

break a leg ....toe.

html sucks
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2009, 12:18:21 AM »

I don't want to tell you this but....while in Las Vegas a while back my husband bought a nice pair of suede cowboy boots.  After wearing them on several occassions for a short period of time they were great, but it was the one time he wore them for a long period of time, that his big toe on one foot hurt bad, when he got home and investigated the situation, it to was completely bruised and all like you are mentioning above.  He went to the doctor and they gave him a fat shot right in the end of his toe.  In the end his poor toe nail fell off and it was quite painful and a pretty excruciating event needless to say.  Check your shoes out it is probably the issue.

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2009, 12:27:49 AM »

UPDATE ON MSAXL'S TOE...
I did not see a doctor at all and refuse to do so.  I am under the impression though that I have a toe knuckle that has a new home now.  It is healing that way just fine it seems, and I am able to now wear a shoe intead of  flip-flops or a sandle so things are definately moving along.  The funny thing is that my toe doesn't really look all that stupid considering the severity of its journey into the claw except for the fact it is still slightly swollen and tender.  The knuckle is just pushed up twards the end of my toe instead of in the middle of it where it originally came from.  I think I am going to live Wink.

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2009, 12:52:08 AM »

Who needs doctors with their fancy book-learnin' anyway?
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2009, 09:18:43 AM »

Who needs doctors with their fancy book-learnin' anyway?
Thats right!!! As long as my toe is still pretty in the end who cares Tongue.

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2009, 09:42:41 AM »

I don't want to tell you this but....while in Las Vegas a while back my husband bought a nice pair of suede cowboy boots.  After wearing them on several occassions for a short period of time they were great, but it was the one time he wore them for a long period of time, that his big toe on one foot hurt bad, when he got home and investigated the situation, it to was completely bruised and all like you are mentioning above.  He went to the doctor and they gave him a fat shot right in the end of his toe.  In the end his poor toe nail fell off and it was quite painful and a pretty excruciating event needless to say.  Check your shoes out it is probably the issue.

That's the same with me. I noticed it a couple of days after I'd been out in them for a while.

Damn footwear industry!

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2009, 07:45:42 PM »

Did you buy your shoes from a man named Al in Chicago?
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2009, 01:20:14 AM »

From the under ground black toe market Grin

CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2009, 07:57:05 AM »

did he once scored 4 TDs in one game?
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2009, 09:05:59 AM »

did he once scored 4 TDs in one game?
Thanks for the info, now I can say I actually know something about him ok. I'm impressed yes.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2009, 10:28:56 AM »

damn this thread, ran my miles tonight and now my ankle is fucking throbbing!!!!!!!!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2009, 03:13:09 PM »

damn this thread, ran my miles tonight and now my ankle is fucking throbbing!!!!!!!!
So let me guess, you must be supersticious!!!

CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2009, 11:11:03 AM »

you know what, happened once again today, although i didn't break it but the story is funny, it was the same place as before, but this time it was an open door my toes ran into

I was sitting eating breakfast, had read the paper and was bored, heard i got a text but my cell was on my room so i thought "maybe it's some pretty girl, gotta go look" (it was a pretty girl btw) so  i ran out of the kitchen, ran in the hallway, got up speed, didn't think i'd hit the bathroom door and i didn't, however my toe did, then i literally flew 2 meters into the front door, almost knocking me out (thank god for hands) fell to the floor and the pain made me wanna throw up, it's sick how it hurts, so now i have a bloody middle toe on my left foot Tongue
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2009, 11:15:45 AM »

This thread is cursed. Lock. It. Now.

Fuck 'Em All.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2009, 12:30:18 PM »

naaa it's blessed.  like cheap i often bump my legs or toes against furnitures, catch my fingers in doors, sometimes in the door of my car!

after this thread that stopped.  beer
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2009, 03:07:26 PM »

My hamstrings are messed up from walking 7 miles on Tuesday.
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2009, 05:53:04 PM »

My hamstrings are messed up from walking 7 miles on Tuesday.
next time if you are a good boy, I'll give you cab fare hihi

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2009, 11:48:01 PM »

My husband has had a toe mishap since I started this thread.  He woke to use restroom in the middle of the night and ran his baby toe right into the very corner of the bathroom door.  It ripped his little toenail completely off. Ouch Cry.  I was a good little wifey though.  Every morning I bandaged it with antibiotic ointment, every evening I made him soak it in good ol Epson Salt, which made him scream by the way Grin (sorry but it was kinda funny), and then air out for an hour or two, and rebandage.  Repeat process for 10 days and soon you also will have a healthy toe once again, and a new toenail ok.

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2009, 11:56:19 PM »

naaa it's blessed.  like cheap i often bump my legs or toes against furnitures, catch my fingers in doors, sometimes in the door of my car!

Besides it is not the furniture or the doors or the whatever was in your ways fault, or even this threads fault, those things do not jump out in front of us, and this thread is just coincidence, it is we who should have had better judgement in the first place Wink, right yes?

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2009, 11:59:29 PM »

you know what, happened once again today, although i didn't break it but the story is funny, it was the same place as before, but this time it was an open door my toes ran into

I was sitting eating breakfast, had read the paper and was bored, heard i got a text but my cell was on my room so i thought "maybe it's some pretty girl, gotta go look" (it was a pretty girl btw) so  i ran out of the kitchen, ran in the hallway, got up speed, didn't think i'd hit the bathroom door and i didn't, however my toe did, then i literally flew 2 meters into the front door, almost knocking me out (thank god for hands) fell to the floor and the pain made me wanna throw up, it's sick how it hurts, so now i have a bloody middle toe on my left foot Tongue
Sorry for your poor toe again Cry, was it worth it?

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2009, 02:16:11 PM »

this thread is just coincidence,

na this thread worked as a subliminal warning on my acro parts.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2009, 02:56:28 PM »

Besides it is not the furniture or the doors or the whatever was in your ways fault, or even this threads fault

I prefer to blame the thread if I'm honest...

(There's still remnants of that damn bruise on my toe. Go away! I want my old bruise-less toenail back!)

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2009, 05:55:37 PM »

I prefer to blame the thread if I'm honest...

Okie dokie, if it makes your toe feel better, but I don't want to be blamed for bad "Karma" lol.  I promise you guys, I'm not responsible for any pain you are receiving.

Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2009, 12:11:16 AM »

I just gotta tell you all that I broke my frickin toe this morning, and I can't even begin to explain how bad it hurts Cry.  It being most severe and it four friends are hurting as well, and so basicly my entire foot is a mess, and nice and purple, and red and blue and throbbing. I have not decided if I will go to the doctor, as I have been told they can not do anything for toes, and It doesn't want to be touched.

How did this happen?  I simply got up this a.m. came down the stairs, turned the corner and stuffed my toe into the claw on a dresser in my entry,and that was pretty much all she wrote. INSTANT PAIN rant Angry Shocked.

K, if no one wants to comment, I completely understand this is clearly silly but if anything I forgot about it for a few minutes hihi.
Shit that had to hurt...

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2009, 04:36:53 AM »

absolutely, seeing her tonight   Smiley
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2009, 10:33:11 AM »

Well then you can see, that even if you had to hurt your toes again, you have a date tonight ok.  This means this thread is only 50% bad and a 50% thank you.  P.S.  maybe she will give you a foot massage lol, just kidding, hope you have fun CheapJon yes.

Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2009, 01:26:45 PM »

Good luck Wink

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: