Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 07:33:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227869 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  This is pretty random but....
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: This is pretty random but....  (Read 7163 times)
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2009, 12:11:16 AM »

I just gotta tell you all that I broke my frickin toe this morning, and I can't even begin to explain how bad it hurts Cry.  It being most severe and it four friends are hurting as well, and so basicly my entire foot is a mess, and nice and purple, and red and blue and throbbing. I have not decided if I will go to the doctor, as I have been told they can not do anything for toes, and It doesn't want to be touched.

How did this happen?  I simply got up this a.m. came down the stairs, turned the corner and stuffed my toe into the claw on a dresser in my entry,and that was pretty much all she wrote. INSTANT PAIN rant Angry Shocked.

K, if no one wants to comment, I completely understand this is clearly silly but if anything I forgot about it for a few minutes hihi.
Shit that had to hurt...

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2009, 04:36:53 AM »

you know what, happened once again today, although i didn't break it but the story is funny, it was the same place as before, but this time it was an open door my toes ran into

I was sitting eating breakfast, had read the paper and was bored, heard i got a text but my cell was on my room so i thought "maybe it's some pretty girl, gotta go look" (it was a pretty girl btw) so  i ran out of the kitchen, ran in the hallway, got up speed, didn't think i'd hit the bathroom door and i didn't, however my toe did, then i literally flew 2 meters into the front door, almost knocking me out (thank god for hands) fell to the floor and the pain made me wanna throw up, it's sick how it hurts, so now i have a bloody middle toe on my left foot Tongue
Sorry for your poor toe again Cry, was it worth it?
absolutely, seeing her tonight   Smiley
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2009, 10:33:11 AM »

you know what, happened once again today, although i didn't break it but the story is funny, it was the same place as before, but this time it was an open door my toes ran into

I was sitting eating breakfast, had read the paper and was bored, heard i got a text but my cell was on my room so i thought "maybe it's some pretty girl, gotta go look" (it was a pretty girl btw) so  i ran out of the kitchen, ran in the hallway, got up speed, didn't think i'd hit the bathroom door and i didn't, however my toe did, then i literally flew 2 meters into the front door, almost knocking me out (thank god for hands) fell to the floor and the pain made me wanna throw up, it's sick how it hurts, so now i have a bloody middle toe on my left foot Tongue
Well then you can see, that even if you had to hurt your toes again, you have a date tonight ok.  This means this thread is only 50% bad and a 50% thank you.  P.S.  maybe she will give you a foot massage lol, just kidding, hope you have fun CheapJon yes.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2009, 01:26:45 PM »

Good luck Wink

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: