Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 04:32:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Lost a dear friend and employee this weekend..
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lost a dear friend and employee this weekend..  (Read 4003 times)
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« on: July 06, 2009, 10:48:05 AM »

It could easily of stopped after a week of celebrity loss, but of course it had to be more than that for my husband and I and touch our personal lives as well...

What should have a been a weekend of family and fun for us, as we prepped for our traditional 4th of July events, the news hit us.
We are not exactly sure, but it is possible that she recieved a head injury, while fighting with a drunken ex-boyfriend, the impact was so forceful it shifted her brain and allowed bleeding.  Now she is gone as quickly as that, leaving behind two children 20 and 13, also a single mom.

She was a long time friend and employee.  She ran our retail yard with a fine tooth comb, and was the only woman heavy equipment operater I have ever seen.  So shocking to see her operate, a driver crashed on the highway in front of our yard due to watching this gal operate.  Even after crashing his vehicle he told of being completely impressed by this gals operating skills.

She was the kind of gal that made the absolute best out of every breathing moment, had a great joke when you needed it, and a smile that never ended, even when times were being their very toughest on her and her life.

Anyway, this has made me sob uncontrollably again, so I'll go collect myself and then wipe away my tears once more, then possibly talk again later. 

Thanks for listening..

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 11:19:41 AM »

Sorry to hear that. all my sympathies are with you.

She was the kind of gal that made the absolute best out of every breathing moment, had a great joke when you needed it, and a smile that never ended, even when times were being their very toughest on her and her life.

i like people like that too.
Annie
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 01:42:20 PM »

I am sorry for your loss.
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 03:10:33 PM »

Sorry for your loss. She seemed like a great person.
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2009, 04:20:31 PM »

Thank you all really, I love to be a part of this place, a great bunch a people who not only share common ground for our favorite band, but also share in our dissapointments as well as our good fortunes.

It is really sad to loose someone dear, and I  understand it to be a part of lifes process, but it is just so hard to understand the reasons why sometimes and that is kind of where I am at, and i am positive I will never have an answer, at least not here on earth. 

I'm a strong person so time will heal my wounds, but you just never stop missing them, or wondering if something could have been different, would she still be here, and even the answer to that is well there isn't one Huh Tongue.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2009, 05:32:12 PM »

OMG That is horrible.

So her Ex hit her and killed her?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2009, 05:33:34 PM »

Sorry for your loss Sad

Sounds like a great, great woman.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2009, 06:24:05 PM »

Sorry about your friend.  I hope her children are taken care of by loved ones.

I hope someone rips her boyfriend apart with a CAT.
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2009, 06:29:41 PM »

Thats really sad new, sorry for your loss. And I agree with garry!

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2009, 10:41:26 PM »

OMG That is horrible.

So her Ex hit her and killed her?
We are not positive this is the case, she told my husband at work the day before this that she and her ex had a fight the previous evening.  She did not say that he hit her, but did say he smashed the dash board in on her truck.  I am imagining that yes he could have hit her and caused the initial trauma.  She still showed up to work the day after like I said, but she also wasn't at her best.  I would imagine her not to tell my husband if she had been struck, due to the fact shit would have hit the fan.  So obviously this will be investigated once the autopsy is complete and they find out what the initial trauma was caused from.

She was a pretty healthy lady and a hard working gal.  She did a man's job 6 days a week and was a wonderful mother to her children.  There just isn't trauma like this on it's own if you know what I mean.  Something had to have happened.
She slipped into a coma and never regained conscienceness.  My husband and I wer able to go in and spend a short time with her before they took her off of life support.  Very sad times indeed!!!!

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2009, 10:47:06 PM »

Sorry about your friend.  I hope her children are taken care of by loved ones.

I hope someone rips her boyfriend apart with a CAT.
It is a possibility my husband and I could end up with her younger son if family cannot.  I would do this to the very best of my ability, anything for her, just not sure how easy this would be for him.  Hoping for his sake family will be able, but I know grama is older and sister has a condition so just to soon now to tell what is in store.

Scott and I have decided to incorporate her Cat Loader in her funeral plans.  She will be laughing from above I am sure of this.

Annie
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2009, 10:23:35 AM »

You have such a big heart. Her son will be very lucky to have you in his life. Children respond well to people who care about their mothers. I agree with you, it took a serious trauma to the head to cause internal bleeding. He might have knocked her down, and not realized how severe the injury was. The same thing happened to Natasha Richardson when she fell off the ski lift. She will be laughing from above when she sees her Cat there! I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you.
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2009, 11:37:39 AM »

You have such a big heart. Her son will be very lucky to have you in his life. Children respond well to people who care about their mothers. I agree with you, it took a serious trauma to the head to cause internal bleeding. He might have knocked her down, and not realized how severe the injury was. The same thing happened to Natasha Richardson when she fell off the ski lift. She will be laughing from above when she sees her Cat there! I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you.
Thinking now was it possible her head is what broke the dashboard?  I have viewed the dashboard and it has a pretty gracious split in it.
             He also called hospital, of course he was not allowed near her, but he did say that he felt responsible.  I am not sure just what he is admitting to at this point, but I am positive he is some how involved.  A full investigation is on at this point.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2009, 12:05:54 PM »

That's a sad story. Sad

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2009, 12:17:28 PM »

If that son of a bitch did that, i hope he rots in jail, then hell.

very likely he slammed her head into the dash.

People's brains don't get shifted for no reason. A slam to a dashboard would do it.

Annie
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2009, 05:10:21 PM »

Thinking now was it possible her head is what broke the dashboard?  I have viewed the dashboard and it has a pretty gracious split in it.
             He also called hospital, of course he was not allowed near her, but he did say that he felt responsible.  I am not sure just what he is admitting to at this point, but I am positive he is some how involved.  A full investigation is on at this point.

It is absolutely possible that her head is what hit the dashboard. Similar trauma occurs with child abuse. I would discuss this with the police. It took ALOT of force to create that kind of injury in a adult. What a bastard. Is he the father of her child? Keep him the hell away from the kid. It's too bad that she didn't seek medical attention sooner, poor thing was probably embarassed.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2009, 08:26:21 PM »

Times like these, I wish there was a real Dexter.

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2009, 08:48:06 AM »

Times like these, I wish there was a real Dexter.
It's sad D, it is taking over my every thought these days, and I'm sure it will consume me until I have accepted the loss.  Funeral on Tuesday at 11.  Children are well at this point and surrounded by friends and family.

Scotty checked up with them yesterday as usual, it seems they do not want to leave home, big bro wants to take care of his little bro, and right in the comforts of their own home.  I am pleased with big bro taking on this huge commitment, if it were me and it were possible, I would want to do the same.  Obviously Scott and I will be keeping a close watch on them.  If it ends up not working out I will be there to take over. May the good lord above and most importantly their mamma give these two boys the stength to succeed and carry on, I pray.....

Annie
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2009, 09:03:31 AM »

That is so beautiful about the brothers looking out for each other.
western_chaos
Rocker

The Adrenaline Runs Through My Veins.

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2009, 05:15:56 PM »

I'm very sorry to hear about this loss. She sounded like a very good person.

My New Social Network Is Here:

http://writersparadise.ning.com/
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2009, 11:34:24 PM »

It could easily of stopped after a week of celebrity loss, but of course it had to be more than that for my husband and I and touch our personal lives as well...

What should have a been a weekend of family and fun for us, as we prepped for our traditional 4th of July events, the news hit us.
We are not exactly sure, but it is possible that she recieved a head injury, while fighting with a drunken ex-boyfriend, the impact was so forceful it shifted her brain and allowed bleeding.  Now she is gone as quickly as that, leaving behind two children 20 and 13, also a single mom.

She was a long time friend and employee.  She ran our retail yard with a fine tooth comb, and was the only woman heavy equipment operater I have ever seen.  So shocking to see her operate, a driver crashed on the highway in front of our yard due to watching this gal operate.  Even after crashing his vehicle he told of being completely impressed by this gals operating skills.

Anyway, this has made me sob uncontrollably again, so I'll go collect myself and then wipe away my tears once more, then possibly talk again later. 

Thanks for listening..
Im sorry that happened to you theres no easy way to say that but you got to keep going through the hard times...

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: