Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 04:53:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227866 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Burglerized at 3 am
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Burglerized at 3 am  (Read 2163 times)
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« on: July 13, 2009, 12:53:01 PM »

Yep, alarm company and the poe poe woke us up at that god aweful hour to let us know someone had broken into our retail yard offices.  Our servalence camera showed them drive in and next they unscrewed the motion light, pryed the door, and used some of our own rock to bash it the rest of the way open.  They walked in pulled to motion detectors out of the walls, walked over unplugged the till and carried it away.  Hee Hee how stupid do they think we are only 100 bucks left in it just to make change with, I would have loved to have seen the disappointment on their faces, after all that work rofl rofl hihi hihi.  Sorry Suckers Grin.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Annie
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 02:22:42 PM »

That's awful. I'm glad they didn't do alot of damage. I wonder if it was your friend's asshole ex- boyfriend.
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 04:28:31 PM »

That's awful. I'm glad they didn't do alot of damage. I wonder if it was your friend's asshole ex- boyfriend.
Exactly what my husband is thinking.  He knew the situation as he had been there with her at closing a time or two...

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Annie
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 04:57:00 PM »

Exactly what my husband is thinking.  He knew the situation as he had been there with her at closing a time or two...
It's just too weird to be a random burgarly. He probably needs cash to run away or try and mount some lame ass legal defense. Review the tapes and get his sorry ass thrown in jail. 
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 05:01:31 PM »

Thats fucked up did you file the police report and say it might have been them???

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 11:36:14 PM »

It's just too weird to be a random burgarly. He probably needs cash to run away or try and mount some lame ass legal defense. Review the tapes and get his sorry ass thrown in jail. 
We reviewed the tape, but it was dark, our system did not have night vision, so all we can see are headlights entering, see them unscrew motion lights, then more darkness.  Small car is all we can tell.  The idiot doesn't even have a drivers lic due to DUI, but doesn't mean he doesn't drive.  He has been banned anywhere near the homestead, and funeral tomorrow as well.  I am sure it was not random as well.

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2009, 11:39:17 PM »

Thats fucked up did you file the police report and say it might have been them???
Yes!! we filed a report and his name has been mentioned.  He is a complete loser, unemployed also, so ya who knows.  I don't even care about the till I really just want him to go away, unfortunately he won't get far on a hundred bucks.

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2009, 12:25:18 AM »

Yes!! we filed a report and his name has been mentioned.  He is a complete loser, unemployed also, so ya who knows.  I don't even care about the till I really just want him to go away, unfortunately he won't get far on a hundred bucks.
That sucks your husband could just kick his ass though and then I guess the storys over happy ending you get your money back too Smiley
If only things were that simple, not even worried about the till or the money, neither r gonna make or break us, they are replaceable, my friend was not.  The day will come when he has to answer to his maker, that will be punishment in itself.

Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2009, 12:29:16 AM »

That sucks your husband could just kick his ass though and then I guess the storys over happy ending you get your money back too Smiley
If only things were that simple, not even worried about the till or the money, neither r gonna make or break us, they are replaceable, my friend was not.  The day will come when he has to answer to his maker, that will be punishment in itself.
Wow wait a sec what happened to your friend he didnt kill him did he???

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
western_chaos
Rocker

The Adrenaline Runs Through My Veins.

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2009, 05:01:58 PM »

Yeah, that's horrible, I remember when I got robbed just over 2 years ago. We weren't so lucky.

We lost a few thousand in value...we didn't lose any money luckily, but still.

My New Social Network Is Here:

http://writersparadise.ning.com/
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: