Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 01:10:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227888 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Would any of you be interested in....
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Would any of you be interested in....  (Read 7484 times)
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« on: June 23, 2005, 12:05:17 AM »

a Guns N Roses radio show? basically something like a talk radio show about gnr. SOmething like we have on the boards but in a voice format. put some voices to the names etc...

talk gnr music,rumors, have debates...basically everything we do here but on a radio format...

what do you all think

« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 12:27:49 AM by younggunner » Logged

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 12:13:41 AM »

A GNR radio show? You mean a station that broadcasts dead silence for 12 years? LMAO!! Actually, not a bad idea. I would love to discuss this shit with you guys over the air. But I have no idea how you could pull it off. I always thought there should be a chat room on here. That would be really cool.

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 12:17:09 AM »

You mean a station that broadcasts dead silence for 12 years? LMAO!!
we have managed to talk about many different things on this board while waiting. please dont make this a thread baout that.

...anways glad to see you think its a cool idea...

its somehting that i might be able to pull off and its something i think would be a cool new feature for gnr fans to interact. and in the meantime it might make certain things go by a lot quicker.

i have a few ideas and am just gauging how much interest there would be
« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 12:20:13 AM by younggunner » Logged

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Gunna_girl01
Rocker

ROCK AND ROLL A WAY OF LIFE

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 12:23:21 AM »

a Guns N Roses radio show? basically something like a talk radio show about gnr. SOmething like we have on the boards but in a voice format. put some voices to the names etc...

talk gnr music,rumors, have debates...basically everything we do here but on a radio format...

what do you all think

i think that would be awsome... dont think you will be able to have a station with just guns and roses... maybe a specific time say 1pm - 8pm... but to have a station just for GNR that would be awsome hey..... i think it would get a really good response from countries all around the world... very good advertizing too..
i think it's a great idea...

BUT will it ever happen? Huh

LIVE IT LOVE IT CHERISH IT
FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2005, 12:24:17 AM »

Youngunner, By all means, get right on it! I will be the first in line to support you in this endeavor. Even though you took a swipe at me in the Richard/Sp1at thread! All is forgiven. The last person I want to be mad at is a fellow Guns fan. We're dwindling in numbers, so we must stick together and fight extinction. LMAO!

Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2005, 12:41:12 AM »

Nice idea.

Could I be the moderator/objective voice/judge, jury and executioner in all debates that would surely arise?

Grin

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
Gunna_girl01
Rocker

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2005, 12:46:55 AM »

im gona be the groupie  ok
haha

FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
snakepiter
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2005, 01:56:14 AM »

count me in!!!

pro old gnr
pro new gnr
pro vr
gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2005, 02:02:09 AM »

What?  It would last about 2 weeks before you ran out of material to talk about.  How many time are you going to play Paradise City?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2005, 02:15:18 AM »

I could see maybe a 2 hour slot on late Sunday night.......Ya just ain't got that much to talk about right now..............

ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2005, 03:00:59 AM »

im gona be the groupie? ok
haha

thought you were my groupie Lips Sealed

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Gunna_girl01
Rocker

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2005, 03:11:43 AM »

im gona be the groupie? ok
haha

thought you were my groupie Lips Sealed

of course i am? Kiss
« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 03:59:27 AM by Gunna_girl01 » Logged

FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2005, 06:29:28 AM »

What?? It would last about 2 weeks before you ran out of material to talk about.
Considering the amount of crap posted on this board, i don't think that would be a problem.... Roll Eyes

Fuck 'Em All.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2005, 10:37:39 AM »

there would be plenty to talk about. Gnr music will be played but its not going to be non stop. It will be more of a talk show type thing

DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2005, 10:44:06 AM »

That would be really cool ok  Although I have a feeling some debates would get really heated got to have good moderators, all in all it would be really interesting to have all of commenting on a radio show. 

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2005, 10:45:18 AM »

yeah anthony that would be cool... I'm sure something of that nature could happen witht he endless channels on satelite radio
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2005, 10:46:53 AM »

fortunately for us no1 here would need satelite radio

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2005, 10:53:42 AM »

get me, kanada and james lofton on there to debate you chinese blues and dave 2k rofl  Things could get ugly in the studio... it would be blast thought to have guest on that have pictures they have never shown and share their tour stories and show there gnr merchandise... Have something like a webstie to show the stuff  like stern has...

On another note there was a show on vh1 something like obsessed where people were into some different things... Wonder who could represent gnr..?
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2005, 01:07:10 PM »

Hate to rain on your parade, but it does not sound like a  very practical idea to me. How exactly would it work? Which radio station would be interested? What advertiser would pay money to support the program? Who would get FCC permission (assuming it were to be broadcast in the US)? How would the moderators be hooked up to one another--from their home, or from a station? If a station, where? And how would they get there if they lived in different states? I could go on and on. The point is, it is not a practical  idea  that could be implemented.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2005, 01:09:58 PM »

Hate to rain on your parade, but it does not sound like a? very practical idea to me. How exactly would it work? Which radio station would be interested? What advertiser would pay money to support the program? Who would get FCC permission (assuming it were to be broadcast in the US)? How would the moderators be hooked up to one another--from their home, or from a station? If a station, where? And how would they get there if they lived in different states? I could go on and on. The point is, it is not a practical? idea? that could be implemented.

satelite radio would be the easiest way you don't need sponsors or anything, people pay for the service and you get tons of stations.. it doesn't have to be an all day show it could be 2-3 hours gnr, then ac/dc, then metallica and so on.. it was just a thought anyways
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: