Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 10:48:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Would any of you be interested in....
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Would any of you be interested in....  (Read 7473 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2005, 01:21:54 PM »

There's Internet radiostations too you know...

You can stream "radio" from your own computer if you know how.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2005, 01:25:57 PM »

You could do something like this in the form of a  podcast.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2005, 01:33:15 PM »

There's Internet radiostations too you know...

You can stream "radio" from your own computer if you know how.

/jarmo

Hey Jarmo,

What about that darknemus guy who posts on here.  He has a lot of radio contacts doesn't he?  They give him info about GNR so maybe he can hook us up with a radio station. peace
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2005, 02:06:12 PM »

I have everything taken care of. No satellite and no regular radio. SO far the interest seems good. It could be a daily show, a weekly show or a monthly show. Idk yet, im just putting together my ideas and I will soon tell everyone how it will work. If everything goes as planned, it will be a real cool feature for all of us. So as long as you can speak and understand English you can be involved....

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Twisted Nerve 85
Rocker

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2005, 04:54:24 PM »

I dont think Id care for that. I mean how much shit could u possibly talk about on a radio show. Then again we always manage to find new shit or recycled old shit to talk about on these message boards so it might work.  peace

Life's a bitch.......anyone who says different is selling something.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2005, 05:10:44 PM »

Yeah, Mike! Me, you, and Kaneda will form a triple tag team. We'll take on anybody!! LMAO!!

Krispy Kreme
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2005, 12:07:05 AM »

I have everything taken care of. No satellite and no regular radio. SO far the interest seems good. It could be a daily show, a weekly show or a monthly show. Idk yet, im just putting together my ideas and I will soon tell everyone how it will work. If everything goes as planned, it will be a real cool feature for all of us. So as long as you can speak and understand English you can be involved....

Ok, I doubt it, but whatever. I give "the project" a life line of 1-2 months, at most. I think the people on the board forget they live in a bubble. 95% of music fans  do not even know  that a GNR exists; they either never heard, don't care, or have moved on. The one thing a radio needs is listeners, and aside from the 1000 people or so who frequent this board in the world (out of 6.2 billion people), no one cares. I for one love the old GNR--nobody made better music--but a  radio station devoted to nothing (?) Come on, what is  it, a remake of a Seinfeld  series ( a show about nothing)? Get real.
kever20
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2005, 12:12:55 AM »

Well, I dunno about a radio station, perse, but Yahoo! Instant Messenger is offering a new program for voice to voice communication from PC to PC. It's free, since it's in a Beta version. I recommend that you all jump on this so it remains free. Think of it: me in California, talking to my fellow Gunners that live in Spain, or Germany, or fucking Japan. All free... check it out guys. Email me at kever20@yahoo.com if you want in, or at least PM me if you would be willing to do this.

/kevin miller

Convicted for murder,
The bastards run free
Out on parole, out on the prowl
Freed on the bail paid by the thief
Justice supreme, the liars all ream
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2005, 12:33:56 AM »

almost missed this thread YG...

yeah, I'd participate

I have no idea how'd you do it...  but I imagine that a slotted time could work once a week or something... and I'd imagine that there would have to be a specific planned topic to discuss...
as well as planned 'speakers'... unless it would be like a 'call in' thing...  though the host should have at least one planned 'guest'.  the host and the guest could guide the topic with the call in guests adding their 2 cents.  and to keep it from turning into a 'mess' the call in guests would add to the discussion much like we do in the threads... asking their question or posing a response to the discussion and then being 'let go' off the line.. so that it doesn't turn into a one on one arguement.  just open the lines and let the gunners have their say...  you and the guest could respond either or both in agreement or dissagreement if that's the scenario.. and then move on to the next caller.

hope i'm explaining what i mean... and hope it is helpful

sure, yeah... i'd be happy to participate  ok 
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: