Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 07:36:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227891 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Lets Get Some Chants Going....
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lets Get Some Chants Going....  (Read 19253 times)
LaTeRaLuS
Rocker

Some say the end is near......

« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2006, 11:20:39 AM »

Call me an a-hole but I'll be doing the Slash chant.

Axl rules but for all you youngins who weren't around from the beginning, you'll never get it and you'll never know. It's not GnR without Slash period. I am still psyched as hell for this show. When is anyone ever going to a legendary band in such a small venue again?

Something big has to planned for opening night no?

trust me, it is possible to love the old band while respecting the new band!!

i just cant get into VR, i think their music sucks
mydixiewrecked73
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2006, 11:28:13 AM »

It's important to be respectful to the band at the concert. If you're not into the new lineup then don't bother going. If you want Slash, go to a Velvet Revolver concert and chant for him there.

I don't see how doing the Slash chant is gonna accomplish anything...
Nor booing the opening act....if anything that might just add more pressure for the band!

Again you kids don't get GnR. You just know the Axl show. The new songs kill no doubt. At least the demos I have heard. It is still missing something and that is Slash's solos. I don't care how great Buckethead is, Slash plays from his gut. It's sloppy but you can feel it. Just to see that band again would fantastic. But I will take this.

I am just joking about a Slash chant. I wouldn't do that and risk Axl walking off stage. Still won't you all Shit if Slash was there.
Megaguns
« Reply #82 on: May 12, 2006, 11:43:30 AM »

Axl rules but for all you youngins who weren't around from the beginning, you'll never get it and you'll never know. It's not GnR without Slash period. I am still psyched as hell for this show. When is anyone ever going to a legendary band in such a small venue again?

Something big has to planned for opening night no?

trust me, it is possible to love the old band while respecting the new band!!

i just cant get into VR, i think their music sucks
na, theyre music is cool. theyre vocalist sucks.
Origen
« Reply #83 on: May 12, 2006, 11:45:49 AM »

I'm eagerly awaiting your "Axl had me thrown out because I was chanting for Slash!" thread.

rofl....me too....

Yet you or people here think calling "Weiland" will accomplish anythink  Roll Eyes
Brody
« Reply #84 on: May 12, 2006, 11:46:31 AM »

It's important to be respectful to the band at the concert. If you're not into the new lineup then don't bother going. If you want Slash, go to a Velvet Revolver concert and chant for him there.

Nor booing the opening act....if anything that might just add more pressure for the band!

Again you kids don't get GnR. You just know the Axl show. The new songs kill no doubt. At least the demos I have heard. It is still missing something and that is Slash's solos. I don't care how great Buckethead is, Slash plays from his gut. It's sloppy but you can feel it. Just to see that band again would fantastic. But I will take this.

I am just joking about a Slash chant. I wouldn't do that and risk Axl walking off stage. Still won't you all Shit if Slash was there.

Im sorry Mr Important Adult.. but Real GNR Is my favorite band!! I really hope no-one goes off and chants for slash cause that would be ignorant! last i checked i wasnt a kid..
mydixiewrecked73
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #85 on: May 12, 2006, 11:52:46 AM »

Im sorry Mr Important Adult.. but Real GNR Is my favorite band!! I really hope no-one goes off and chants for slash cause that would be ignorant! last i checked i wasnt a kid..

Oh calm down there junior. No matter who shows up tonight, everyone is going to have a blast. Just get out of the way when I move to the front of the stage.
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #86 on: May 12, 2006, 11:57:33 AM »

The best chant is simply:

GUNS

N

ROSES

Yup like the old days!! beer

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
TOPGUNner
Rocker

Gonna call the president...

« Reply #87 on: May 12, 2006, 12:01:46 PM »

Here's the deal:

If your at the show tonight doing a Slash chant, LEAVE. NO ONE there tonight is there for the old Guns and Roses....you may be an old GNR fan, we all love the old guns, but everyone there tonight is there to see the new Guns.

If you want to see Old Guns and Roses, there are plenty of DVD's and bootlegs. But for tonight, let's give some respect to this new band. They've obviously worked their asses off over these last 3 years preping for what hopefully will be the best shows of their lives.

GNR FOREVER  peace

Got a one way ticket on your last chance ride
Got a one way ticket to your suicide
LaTeRaLuS
Rocker

Some say the end is near......

« Reply #88 on: May 12, 2006, 12:16:34 PM »

Here's the deal:

If your at the show tonight doing a Slash chant, LEAVE. NO ONE there tonight is there for the old Guns and Roses....you may be an old GNR fan, we all love the old guns, but everyone there tonight is there to see the new Guns.

If you want to see Old Guns and Roses, there are plenty of DVD's and bootlegs. But for tonight, let's give some respect to this new band. They've obviously worked their asses off over these last 3 years preping for what hopefully will be the best shows of their lives.

GNR FOREVER  peace

well said, it would be totally disrespectful. How would you like it if you replaced a guitarist in a band and they started chanting the old guys name?.....................yea thats right, u wouldnt fucking like it would u?
Thorne
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #89 on: May 12, 2006, 12:26:43 PM »

I'm eagerly awaiting your "Axl had me thrown out because I was chanting for Slash!" thread.

rofl....me too....

Yet you or people here think calling "Weiland" will accomplish anythink? Roll Eyes

Undecided errr....when did I say that?.....I also agree that chanting "Weiland" is completely immature...
I reckon there should only be positive chants....it's the first performance by the band in years so I don't understand why people would want to ruin that by chanting stupid things....

GUNS

N

ROSES!!!

would be ideal or something to that effect.

If you hate Thornes then don't pick this Rose.....
SonofAGun
Rocker

Original fan Circa 87, Shaq and Roses?

« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2006, 12:37:12 PM »

You should start a dueling "Where is Izzy?" / "There he is!" chant if he shows up.

How about "Peek a boo!", remove hands, "I see you!!"

Thorne
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #91 on: May 12, 2006, 12:39:19 PM »

You should start a dueling "Where is Izzy?" / "There he is!" chant if he shows up.

hihi rofl hihi Love it!!!

Raise hands if you think"Peek a boo" *remove hands*"I see you" should be the chant!!!

*Raises hand*

If you hate Thornes then don't pick this Rose.....
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #92 on: May 12, 2006, 12:40:16 PM »

Dueling chants for Robin and Fortus is a classic...I'm up for it
Origen
« Reply #93 on: May 12, 2006, 12:41:21 PM »

rofl....me too....

Yet you or people here think calling "Weiland" will accomplish anythink? Roll Eyes

Undecided errr....when did I say that?.....I also agree that chanting "Weiland" is completely immature...
I reckon there should only be positive chants....it's the first performance by the band in years so I don't understand why people would want to ruin that by chanting stupid things....

GUNS

N

ROSES!!!

would be ideal or something to that effect.

Sorry dude I shouldn't of said you ?beer But some people on these boards have said lets start a "Weiland Sucks" chant which I think is so fucking stupid.

And yeah your right the best chant is simple:

GUNS

N'

ROSES

ok
SonofAGun
Rocker

Original fan Circa 87, Shaq and Roses?

« Reply #94 on: May 12, 2006, 12:41:42 PM »

hihi rofl hihi Love it!!!

Raise hands if you think"Peek a boo" *remove hands*"I see you" should be the chant!!!

*Raises hand*

Here, here!!!!  ok
DMJ
Headliner

« Reply #95 on: May 12, 2006, 01:30:52 PM »

agh axl dont care what u chant, he will play what he feels like and then play the same setlist for the whole tour

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Baron of the bench the panhandlin' master
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #96 on: May 12, 2006, 01:31:00 PM »

Right after Jungle (which I'm assuming will be the opener)

Mezz 1 and 2: ?Here today!!

Floor answers: Gone to Hell!!

Smiley

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: