Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 02:47:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl mention on NEXT
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl mention on NEXT  (Read 9497 times)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2007, 11:47:44 AM »

This def must mean the album is near

i dont get it  why would it be comeing out soon??? (witch i hope it dose)  just cus a chick party with Axl??

Peace

need some laugh track?
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2007, 11:53:05 AM »

I was watching Next on MTV a few minutes ago because I am bored out of my mind and when this blonde girl walks out of the bus her profile was displayed. And in her NEXT profile it states that she partied with Axl Rose in his Vegas Penthouse Suite.

This def must mean the album is near

So Axl wasn't on Next... Axl was mentioned by someone on Next.... can someone change the title of this thread by any chance?

Yeh, I agree with russtcb - the title needs to be changed - it's alittle misleading.  Roll Eyes

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2007, 11:56:53 AM »

what is misleading about the title? Axl was on NEXT. Its a reference and thats all this thread is about. Some people in this thread really need to lighten up.

Perhaps Prostitute will be the first single?Huh because the girl that chilled with him kinda looked like one

Either way CD very soon!

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2007, 12:30:52 PM »

Yeah but actually many people would see the title and read it as axl appeared on MTV.

It's been a long time since I saw this kind of thread last. ok
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2007, 02:11:42 PM »

what is misleading about the title? Axl was on NEXT. Its a reference and thats all this thread is about. Some people in this thread really need to lighten up.

Perhaps Prostitute will be the first single?Huh because the girl that chilled with him kinda looked like one

Either way CD very soon!

I explained whats wrong with the title. Axl was not on Next.... he was mentioned on Next. You're title is complete misleading.

It's got nothing to do with "lightening up" it's got to do with trying to get yourself some attention.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2007, 03:30:04 PM »

ru serious with deleting my comment.unreal how this happens all the time.and people say whatever they want and don't get deleted.my god if it was something bad i said.i really don't know what to say anymore.

the one an only horsey !
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2007, 03:49:34 PM »

It's got nothing to do with "lightening up" it's got to do with trying to get yourself some attention.

why the hell would I want attention? Lighten up dude. You sound like a crusty old man

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2007, 03:52:59 PM »

why the hell would I want attention? Lighten up dude. You sound like a crusty old man

Not sure why you'd want attention. Why would make a thread with a obviously deceiving title?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2007, 07:16:57 PM »

Exactely.

I didnt make a decieving title. It was 230 in the morning. I saw an Axl mention on TV so I posted. Whats the big deal? Not my fault you creamed your panties when you assumed Axl was on a stupid show.

bailyrose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2007, 07:56:14 PM »

If the record is out in november  then we should hear a single in september.Thats how it usally works or as late as october no later.If we do not hear a single after this point then don't expect the record out this year.I'm still praying it comes out this year.sorry for getting off topic.
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2007, 08:59:23 PM »

Exactely.

I didnt make a decieving title. It was 230 in the morning. I saw an Axl mention on TV so I posted. Whats the big deal? Not my fault you creamed your panties when you assumed Axl was on a stupid show.

OK.....now you've pissed me off.

I could give two shits what time of the day you posted this, YOU made the title and YOU made it deceitful, not me.

Also... I didn't "Cream my panties" because I assumed Axl was on some stupid show, I checked out a thread (and now I've spent WAY too much time on it) because YOU made a deceitful thread title to get yourself some attention.

That's the big deal.

Please note that at no point have I given you any insults and you've felt the need to attempt to insult me more then a few times over YOUR error.

Can someone lock this useless thread now or at least change the title?

Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2007, 09:46:58 PM »

That's really awesome that Axl was mentioned on Next.

Go Axl!

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2007, 12:32:27 AM »

YOU made the title and YOU made it deceitful, not me.

A deceitful title? Seriously, what's the matter with you? Go take a nice cold shower...

Fuck 'Em All.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2007, 06:57:26 AM »

You sound like a crusty old man

Hey, what do you have against "crusty old men". Wink

It was kind of misleading, I didn't know what Next was, and thought it was reference to some radio show or something.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: