Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:23:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Dead Horse
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dead Horse  (Read 2477 times)
Deez Nuts
Rocker

Village Gorilla Neck

« on: February 16, 2004, 12:53:10 AM »

Why does it seem like almost 3/4 of the topics in the Guns N' Roses section deserve to be in the Dead Horse section?  I know we are all starving for information and ideas but are people just that retarded that they can't go in and look in the Dead Horse section or use the search function to find what they need?  They could find it much faster than waiting and eventually having a person with under 200 posts eventually give them an answer which they feel is correct and the rest of the board laughs at.    For example, Billo comes on and he posts 4 different threads each time he comes on and they always get about 2 replies each.  This is just an example and I'm sure you can think of many more.  

One of the reasons I have visited this site so much over the years is because the moderators do a good job of controlling the sections and topics,  but it is nearly impossible to moderate when people post subjects like, "do you think the new band can play the fuck out of the old songs?" each and every day.  

Fargo  Nov 15, 2002
NY       May 15, 2006
NY       May 17, 2006
Ames   Dec 1,   2006
Mpls     Dec 2,   2006
Sturgis Aug 13, 2010
Fargo Aug 11, 2021
loretian
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2004, 01:05:00 AM »

Unfortunately, I think, most people would rather post and wait for a response to their post than search and research the archives.  It's just laziness.

Also, sometimes the topics are slightly different than dead horse topics.  Sure, the question of whether the new band can play the old songs well is an old one, but "can they play the fuck out of them?"... now that's something new. Wink
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: