Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:06:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  New members welcome - quick guidelines and tips
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New members welcome - quick guidelines and tips  (Read 23734 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« on: January 08, 2016, 07:18:22 PM »

Hello, welcome. Welcome back to some.

It's nice to see that a bunch of you have found this site just in time for its 20th anniversary later this year. That must the reason...

Here's a few quick friendly reminders of how this place works. Reading and understanding these might save you some time and might leave you feeling less confused.

- This is a Guns N' Roses fan site. We're fans. That means you're not obliged to be negative and constantly focus on negativity. If being excited by the band sounds scary or silly to you, maybe you're in the wrong place. We're fans after all, we actually like this band.

- Please do read and try to check if what you're about to post has already been posted. Sometimes news articles and such are posted in threads dedicated to that topic. Found an article about that festival? Maybe it's already been posted in the festival thread.

- The Dead Horse section is your new home if you're into discussing things the rest of us have been discussing since Al Gore invented the Internet.

- Please respect other posters and their opinions. Not everyone will agree with you on everything. Name calling has no place here.

Thank you and enjoy your stay.  beer

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 08:40:50 PM »

Welcome To My Forum Jarmo !!!

hihi rofl hihi

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
slashsbaconpit
Rocker

If it opens your eyes ...

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 10:24:40 AM »

Also, don't steal Jarmo's wallet. It makes him grumpy.

Don't ask what your country can do for you, ask what your country can do for GNR!
alex_arg
Opening Act

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2021, 02:11:35 PM »

Hello to everybody!!!

Im from Argentina. I hope you can understand me. 41 years old, reading HTGTH since 2002, with that line up. Im more fan of 1999/2014 era. But really enjoying GNR still on stages. Thank you and hope to share opinions
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: