Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:36:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227816 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  U.S.: N. Korea Must Admit Uranium Program
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: U.S.: N. Korea Must Admit Uranium Program  (Read 9074 times)
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2005, 04:19:38 AM »

listen. the oppression and suffering in north korea and china is a direct result of how the leaders in those countries have mistreated their own people to keep themselves on top. it's disguisting, and they should pay for it. you don't know much about these countries do you.
Hands up if your Chinese or have been to China?
I haven't been to China but that doesn't matter. I know loads of Chinese people there are more Chinese people in Ireland than any other nationality, fact. And you know what they are the fucking happiest people I've ever met, you might say they're happy because they now live in a democratic country, I asked my friend if this was true because she had been to China and lived with the "middle class Chinese", she said over there it was great and every one was happy. Maybey China? isn't the greatest place to live economically for the average native and maybey their governments laws on population control are a little strange but unless your Chinese yourself I suggest you stop complaining and certainly stop throwing around foolish comments like this:
i don't know how some countries can still insist on being communist. it's sickening how they are denying their citicens the basic rights of freedom and a free market to choose from, even if they are poor. i think these leaders should be arrested and jailed for life, but i can see how getting to that point would be a problem, sadly. it's a sad world we live in, and not as modern as we like to think it is.

As for Korea, I'm not very knoledgable about the country so I choose not to discuss it

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2005, 09:02:40 AM »

listen. the oppression and suffering in north korea and china is a direct result of how the leaders in those countries have mistreated their own people to keep themselves on top. it's disguisting, and they should pay for it. you don't know much about these countries do you.

well if ya read what he said you would know that in th generalization that you have spoken about Comunism then he knows enough...... hell there was that much human rights violations happening the in former soviet Union.... and hell in modern Russia......oh and if you want to break china down...... population wise human right violations are rather low...... if compared to a avg pop country...... it just get mutated as the population grows.....you do realise that Western Laws are changing since 9/11 to allow detentions with only small cause....

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2005, 10:44:51 AM »

i think i know what im talking about when i bring up communism, so dont screw with me when i say that your comment on "all communist leaders should be jailed for life" is a very stupid one

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2005, 11:17:39 AM »

I know loads of Chinese people there are more Chinese people in Ireland than any other nationality, fact.

more Chinese in Ireland than there are Irish?? lmao

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: