Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:54:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227787 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GNN - GN'R News Network
| | |-+  Les Guns sont bien de retour [Guns are back for good]
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Les Guns sont bien de retour [Guns are back for good]  (Read 4368 times)
Chuzeville
Rocker

I'm Serge Lama!

« on: February 22, 2004, 05:07:19 AM »

Les Guns sont bien de retour
Un retour qu?on esp?rait plus. Les Guns?n?Roses ont bien confirm? qu?un nouvel album, intitul? Chinese Revolution, ?tait en pr?paration. Un best-of, pour faire monter la chantilly, sera publi? dans l?entre-temps.
Le groupe pr?voit ?galement une date en Europe (Lisbonne) le 30 mai, la premi?re depuis leur d?sastreuse tourn?e de retour en 2002, lors de laquelle la quasi-totalit? des concerts avait ?t? annul?e. (19 f?vr. 2004)

Basically, it says that this is a come-back that nobody hoped for anymore  ; the album is supposedly called Chinese Revolution and is now confirmed to be 'in preparation'  hihi. GH is only meant 'to whip the cream'. They also announce the Rio gig.

EDIT : http://www.lesinrocks.com/ListeNews.cfm?iditem=163516

They obviously don't know much, but the simple fact that they report on GnR without the slightest hint of sarcasm is a good thing, because this is a magazine that hated the old band with a passion !
« Last Edit: February 22, 2004, 05:38:35 AM by Chuzeville » Logged
blues_rock_axeman
Rocker

R n' F'n Roller

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2004, 07:39:56 AM »

So, basically everything we already knew plus an incorrect album title  Roll Eyes

Thanks for posting it  beer

Shuffle it all... Pack up your life again...
SLCPUNK
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2004, 12:53:32 PM »

The point (why he posted) was made on the last two sentences.
rocktar81
Leaving this board
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2004, 01:44:04 PM »

Les Guns sont bien de retour
Un retour qu?on esp?rait plus. Les Guns?n?Roses ont bien confirm? qu?un nouvel album, intitul? Chinese Revolution, ?tait en pr?paration. Un best-of, pour faire monter la chantilly, sera publi? dans l?entre-temps.
Le groupe pr?voit ?galement une date en Europe (Lisbonne) le 30 mai, la premi?re depuis leur d?sastreuse tourn?e de retour en 2002, lors de laquelle la quasi-totalit? des concerts avait ?t? annul?e. (19 f?vr. 2004)

Basically, it says that this is a come-back that nobody hoped for anymore  ; the album is supposedly called Chinese Revolution and is now confirmed to be 'in preparation'  . GH is only meant 'to whip the cream'. They also announce the Rio gig.

EDIT : http://www.lesinrocks.com/ListeNews.cfm?iditem=163516

They obviously don't know much, but the simple fact that they report on GnR without the slightest hint of sarcasm is a good thing, because this is a magazine that hated the old band with a passion !

OK, I sent this info to WILL about 3 or 4 days by private message ago but he didn't answer me. "les Inrocks" is a very famous rock magazine here in France, but unfortunately they have always absolutely hated Guns n' Roses. they have always sucked Nirvana's dick. but nevermind, either they are completely stupid (chinese revolution" or....thay have some news from their side.
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2004, 06:43:07 PM »

but nevermind, either they are completely stupid (chinese revolution" or....thay have some news from their side.

It can only be the first option. There's no way they are knowledgeable about GN'R.  Shocked  Les Inrockuptibles is a pile of poo trying to pass off as a respectable magazine  hihi

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: