Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:38:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Blebbermouth
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blebbermouth  (Read 2915 times)
FILTHY
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« on: February 24, 2004, 08:08:22 AM »

Hey Jarmo,

Metal Sludge did a 20 questions (actually 13) with the guy that runs Blabbermouth.net.  He picked HTGTH as one of his fav sites.  

3. Here Today. Gone To Hell! (www.heretodaygonetohell.com): I have yet to find a GUNS N' ROSES fan site that is updated more frequently or that offers a better balance of official news, rumors and related information.

Here is the linjk for the rest of the interview:
http://www.metal-sludge.com/13QuestionsBlabbermouth.htm

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 11:57:14 AM »

Wow, that was unexpected, but very nice. Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Mattgnr
Rocker

I'm a llama and very proud

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2004, 06:16:44 PM »

We bet when a lot of you saw "13 Questions with Borivoj Krgin" on the main page you said, "Finally, it's about fucking time!!"

Well, in case you didn't, Borivoj is the man behind Blabbermouth.net! Blabbermouth is like the CNN of the metal world and the other day we were visiting Blabbermouth and stealing their news like we always do and we were wondering who exactly ran that site? What's their story? Who spends hours upon hours finding out news from everyone from Kiss to Mortification? So we thought we'd do something different and actually interview Blabbermouth since as far as we knew, nobody had ever done that before.

So this week, instead of 20 Questions, you get 13 Questions with Borivoj Krgin. And even thought it's only 13 questions, it's still better than our 20 Questions with Adam Albright, so be happy about that. Enjoy!

3. Here Today. Gone To Hell! (www.heretodaygonetohell.com): I have yet to find a GUNS N' ROSES fan site that is updated more frequently or that offers a better balance of official news, rumors and related information.

More fame for the HTGTH site; sorry in advance if this has been mentioned already - as i have been away for a few days.

http://www.metal-sludge.com/13QuestionsBlabbermouth.htm
TyRod Tulip
War-huh What is it good for?
Banned
VIP

Sweetness is a virtue and you lost your virtue long ago

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2004, 11:28:47 PM »

A statement of the obvious.  This is a great site.

/Tulip
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: