Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:21:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  All rumours/ hear say Welcome
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: All rumours/ hear say Welcome  (Read 5532 times)
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« on: February 24, 2004, 11:07:20 AM »

First I want to say that all the rumours are understandable
And they do give us something to talk about here on the message boards
and when its good news it raises our morale as a fan community.
And like I've always said - I enjoy a good rumour...
It its good news then I want to believe its true
I think that can be said for any Gunner who is pulling for Axl and the new GN'R...

The fact is that there are people who work for either the record company or some media outlet that do hear things... and they talk to their family, friends, and acquaintances that they know are fans.

I don't doubt that a lot of what has been posted here (and on other message boards) really has come from one source or another.  Some sources perhaps even close to the band itself.  

The fact that these tidbits don't pan out is another story.  Info may be no only tentative or proposed and then the reported event cancelled or otherwise altered or nullified.  

There are people who know or have heard stuff.  I think we'd be surprised at actually how many people are in a position to know or hear things.  I think MOST of them don't post about it.  (There are a LOT of people that read the boards and don't post anything at all)

I always welcome good news / heresay / etc.... So if anyone wants to brighten this Gunner's day...  feel free to PM me  Grin
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 11:30:52 AM »

As someone else stated in an earlier post, alot of the info that people are hearing at the time may be accurate, only to be struck down by one phone call...In the industry, things are constantly being reconfigured.  Moods change, financial outlooks change, etc....The rumours, whether they pan out or not, at least serve as a...I can't think of the word at the moment, but its similar to the purpose oil serves in that it facilitates the operation of machinery (My coffee isn't quite kicking in as of yet!)...you guys get it....plus, it gives us the opportunity to speculate in such dreary, quiet times...

Cheers,
Joe
Funeral
Rocker

Welcome to the neighborhood

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2004, 12:09:43 PM »

Moods change, financial outlooks change, etc....The rumours, whether they pan out or not, at least serve as a...I can't think of the word at the moment, but its similar to the purpose oil serves in that it facilitates the operation of machinery (My coffee isn't quite kicking in as of yet!)...you guys get it....plus, it gives us the opportunity to speculate in such dreary, quiet times...

Yeah, and multiply all this by 100 for Axl.

-F
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2004, 12:18:36 PM »

I don't mind most rumors, sometimes they're even true.

What I don't like is attention seekers making up stories.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2004, 12:36:08 PM »

I always enjoy the good rumors about Chinese Democracy saying its coming very soon!

EEEERRRR Little boy
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: