Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:58:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GNR to play Midtfyn....????
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR to play Midtfyn....????  (Read 3418 times)
DemocracyRose
« on: February 25, 2004, 12:09:15 PM »

From the news section....

"Apparently The Midtfyn Festival, Denmark's second biggest festival after Roskilde, are in talks with Guns N' Roses about this summer.

According to the festival's site (in Danish), it takes place between June 22nd - 26th. The rumor itself isn't mentioned on that site".

Maybe GNR blew there chances with Roskilde Festival???

DemocracyRose
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2004, 12:16:21 PM »

Here is where the rumor apparently comes from:

Thought it would be of interest to cut and paste a message that originally showed up @ the GnR Bar. It was posted by Rainfox. He has over 400 posts. Here it is...

Folks,

just got the inside from my contacts here in Denmark. I'm serious here: They are talking.

The Midtfyn Festival is Denmarks second largest festival (Roskilde the big one) and is always the weekend before Roskilde.

I can't say anyhting more. I'm sorry. Only that the Festival board are talking with G&R reps.

Be aware though: The budget for Midtfyn is about 1/4 of Roskilde and they hardly ever hold a name like G&R by themselves. Most Danish acts also play both festivals the same year. G&R at Midtfyn would be a huge scoop.

I'll ofcourse check back if I get more info - and can share it. Please thread this one with questions, as I can't answer them. The old-school gang on this site know what I stand for.

And the direct link to the topic is here ::

http://pub137.ezboard.com/fgunsnroses14385thegnrbar.showMessage?topicID=19125.topic
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2004, 02:31:14 PM »

it's getting nearer and nearer boys and girls. get ready!!

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: