Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:58:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Got Greatest Hits in Australia today!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Got Greatest Hits in Australia today!  (Read 11186 times)
badapple81
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2004, 06:19:42 AM »

Sweet.. looks like a few beers and Axl talk is happenin soon in Brissy!  ok
badapple81
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2004, 06:22:16 AM »

Fucking Australlia rules!!!

I went to Sydney(love the Rocks)
Perth/Fremantle
Brisbane
Darwin

That place is bad ass... the chicks and the Crown lager beer are unbeatable!!!!

Carlton Drought is my fave  beer  peace

Rocks is cool.. had a few beers in The Orient in my short time  Cheesy
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2004, 11:51:07 AM »

Maybe you guys need to start an Australia thread in the Jungle....  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2004, 08:07:12 PM »

Hey guys.. its so good to see some Aussies here talking GNR  ok Its what im attempting to get going through my.. well OUR new GNR site.

Im in Sydney, place called Wattle Grove. Also spend a fair bit of time in Brissy too.. my brother lives in Everton Park and is building a new place at Sanford/Samford?

Guys I posted a request for help on this site.. but it kinda went unnoticed with all the Buckethead drama! Here's a copy and paste:

Hey guys n gals..

Hoping some of you could help me out! Both here and all over the GNR world!

Im putting together a GNR Fansite for Australia & NZ fans, with most probably a section for the rest of the oceania/pacific region. Its our site, not my site, with Australians hopefully contributing and all joining together to build it and promote GNR to fans here.

Of course, full credit will be given to any resources on the site that people help out with. I need any revies, stories, your experiences, articles, facts, pics etc. related to GNRs past shows in Australia and New Zealand. Anything!

The objective is to help bring GNR fans downunder back into the scene of things (the 'new GNR'), provide info on Australian releases, GNr get togrther/night out, meets for any dates, and even a Aussie GNR Travel Club for going to see any upcoming GNR shows around Australia and NZ and overseas

Also need info on what I can contribute on the site as part of the Rest Of The World STREET TEAM effort.

Please help me to put together our site! The site will be fairly basic in terms of technical design but as my skills and the hits grow, as will the site!

Finally, what do you guys reckon, gnraustralia.com? gnrdownunder.com? Any other ideas?  ok  beer email is gnrdownunder@froggy.com.au or PM me!  peace

PS - will also help us guys trade without having to spend a fortune on ebay etc! PM me about that  ok

Cool, sounds great man!

I really like www.gnrdownunder.com too!

What do we have to do to get this thing started and where do I sign up? hehe

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
badapple81
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2004, 08:53:09 PM »

See if you can help me out with any of the above.. articles from GNRs visits here, reviews/stories if you went to 88 and/or 93, .. etc etc Smiley Any Aussie GNR related stuff! Im also after the history of Australian GNR official releases!  ok

Thanks so much for your help and interest dude!  beer
SLCPUNK
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2004, 02:26:31 AM »

Just saw the ad on tv today in the USA. It was cool to see the clips and GnR on TV. But I still ain't gonna buy it.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2004, 02:29:05 AM »

Just saw the ad on tv today in the USA. It was cool to see the clips and GnR on TV. But I still ain't gonna buy it.

i thought about not buying it but me and like 4 guys from work are goin to buy it tuesday

hell why not?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2004, 02:37:50 AM »

i thought about not buying it but me and like 4 guys from work are goin to buy it tuesday

hell why not?

Well for me I already have all the songs, and I could burn my own (and better) if I wanted a "greatest hits".
SLCPUNK
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2004, 02:40:01 AM »

Plus you are funding the worst (corporate) trait....GREED.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2004, 02:46:37 AM »

im gonna buy it to spite axl

when warner bros released one of these unoffical greatest hits by prince, prince came on his website and urged everyone that it was not authorized by himself and for all fams *we arent fans cause fan is short for fanatic so hecalls us fams which is short for family* but he told us to not buy it, he said please dont buy it and dont support the record companies greed etc

he asked we didnt buy it, however axl hasnt said shit, hasnt asked the fans to do anything so fuck it!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2004, 02:49:20 AM »

im gonna buy it to spite axl

when warner bros released one of these unoffical greatest hits by prince, prince came on his website and urged everyone that it was not authorized by himself and for all fams *we arent fans cause fan is short for fanatic so hecalls us fams which is short for family* but he told us to not buy it, he said please dont buy it and dont support the record companies greed etc

he asked we didnt buy it, however axl hasnt said shit, hasnt asked the fans to do anything so fuck it!

Yea I don't blame you there. Good point.

He should say SOMETHING. But he won't.
badapple81
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2004, 03:03:12 AM »

I went today and they had it on display under the glass.. and wouldnt sell it to me  Sad Talk about a tease, I cant wait to buy a Guns N' Roses album again, even if its only the crappy GH  peace
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2004, 03:55:07 AM »

What if GH was actually Chinese Democracy in it's case.  Wouldn't that be great.  What am I thinking, GN'R never gives us what we want!
Billo
VIP

"soon" is the word....SOON :)

« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2004, 05:52:35 AM »

U lucky bugger....Is there a booklet??
Im from VIC and ive asked my music store what its out and they said..weve ordered it but we dont know the release date so we cant tell you when its coming out?? Is it out on the MON 22nd in aust??

If u love guns the wait it allmost over..HEHE
badapple81
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2004, 06:31:10 AM »

I believe so, someone on here said that there store will start selling on Sunday
metallex78
Legend

« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2004, 09:59:29 AM »

I saw it for sale in HMV Parramatta today. There was about 10 on the shelf in the GN'R section, but there were no instore posters or anything promoting the fact that it was for sale.

metallex78
Legend

« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2004, 10:01:12 AM »

It's still cool to see a product on the shelf that says Guns N' Roses 2004 on it beer

metallex78
Legend

« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2004, 10:03:28 AM »

U lucky bugger....Is there a booklet??
Im from VIC and ive asked my music store what its out and they said..weve ordered it but we dont know the release date so we cant tell you when its coming out?? Is it out on the MON 22nd in aust??

There's a booklet, but it only has 2 pages and just lists the songwriting credits (with all the band members?Huh) and albums released by GN'R. Nothing we haven't seen before.

badapple81
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2004, 05:42:28 PM »

Does it have the 'real' names like Saul Hudson or is it done properly, and has Slash, Izzy etc?

Im off to Parramatta!
badapple81
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2004, 08:59:30 PM »

I went to Parramatta HMV.. it sucks how its not in a digipak.. so im gonna wait and try get my hands on one.. it was cool to see the new GNR stuff on display.. no promotional stuff instore at all tho.

Has anyone heard anything about a free GNR mug with the GH here in Australia?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2004, 09:17:14 PM by GunnerDownUnder » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: