Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 02:57:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227756 Posts in 43244 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The Bottom Line
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Bottom Line  (Read 26111 times)
WILLIAM HUNG
Banned
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« on: March 18, 2004, 01:10:44 PM »

Some of you are still kidding yourselves. You've been kidding yourselves for many years. It was a JOKE from the very beginning of this "new band." Everything that myself and others have been shouting on the internet about Axl being a complete and utter joke has been, still is, and will continue to be 100% true. It's simply laughable and deliciously humorous to see many of you who for years talked  shit about the "old guys" and defended like he was your blood relative, this Buckethead character, now talk about him as if he's disposable and meaningless. You STILL defend this joke of a man, Axl Rose. Unbelievable. Like others have said, is it now so hard for you to believe that it has ALWAYS been Axl that was the dick and pain in the ass? Your precious Buckethead has left now as well. Why? Your pal Axl is a lunatic, that's why. This "band" is finito. Done. Over. I keel over in laughter when some of you actually post "I see a new beginning." Are you insane as well? Is Axl Rose your tightest friend? Why do you have this wierd stranger's back so hardcore? DaveGnfr2k...all that wasted breath hah? I even see some of the strongest Axl defenders now posting that he's an asshole. Finally catching on hah? Go back and watch the Ritz show. That is Guns n' Roses. That is the real deal. The bottom line is, this "band" is a mockery of what once was, and Axl is going nowhere but further and further down. Slash and the boys are probably sharing a little laugh right now. Your boy Axl drove a guy with a chicken bucket on his head to insanity through inpatience. LMAO. rofl Hate to say I told ya so.
McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2004, 01:15:06 PM »

Welcome back, Chris.... rofl

Or just welcome, whoever you are...

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
WILLIAM HUNG
Banned
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2004, 01:22:35 PM »

LMAO..I KNOW I'm beating a dead horse...myself and all the sane ones have been repeating what I just said for ages and ages......
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2004, 01:40:25 PM »

Yeah, maybe you should logout and repeat it over and over to yourself instead?

It's such a waste of time to come to a GN'R board and tell Axl fans they're idiots.....

Go to a Metallica board or something where you might find many people who agree with you. Maybe you can be their new hero.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
WILLIAM HUNG
Banned
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2004, 01:47:25 PM »

Oh..sorry..my bad nobody here agrees with me? Jarmo, you might wanna think about getting rid of this website because it no longer serves any purpose. Know what I mean?...In the meantime, I think I'll go post that picture of your nerdy motherfucking ass on the Sludge again..so we can all laugh at you again you geeky little prick. Here's a tip asshole. Never post a pic of yourself on a site, IF YOU LOOK LIKE THAT!!!! Nice clothes jerkoff. BYE.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2004, 01:57:20 PM »

Glad I could amuse you Daniel.

I'm so hurt, some totally unknown guy thinks I'm ugly and doesn't think my clothes are cool enough. Boohooo.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: March 18, 2004, 01:59:59 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
WILLIAM HUNG
Banned
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2004, 01:59:04 PM »

One reply was, "I didn't know Corky from Life Goes On was in the internet business." hihi

You fucking nerd.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2004, 02:03:30 PM »

One reply was, "I didn't know Corky from Life Goes On was in the internet business." hihi

You fucking nerd.

Do you honestly think I gave a fuck about what some people on the Metal Sludge board think of me and/or my pic?

The fact that you even "discuss" me on that board is fucking hilarious. It's Pretty Boy Floyd, Axl, CC DeVille, Vince Neil, Warrant and ME! Wow!

I never even dared to dream that one day people would be "discussing" me in the same place as somebody as great as Kip Winger.  hihi

/jarmo

WILLIAM HUNG
Banned
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2004, 02:04:33 PM »

"Do you honestly think I gave a fuck about what some people on the Metal Sludge board think of me and/or my pic?"

YES, I do.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2004, 02:09:03 PM »

Sorry to inform you, but you have gotten the wrong idea somewhere along the line.

Maybe if you'd tried this back in elementary school, it might have worked.

For people wondering what this is about, this looks like 55555 who's still mad at me from banning him.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: March 18, 2004, 02:11:35 PM by jarmo » Logged

WILLIAM HUNG
Banned
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2004, 02:14:39 PM »

Lol...glad we can call each other by our first names..that way, it's a lot more casual and familiar when I tell your Corky looking ass to eat a dick.
journey
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2004, 02:15:29 PM »

You fucking nerd.

Well, where the hell is your great website?

You seem to be the only one here with any complaints, so i think it's you that has the problem.

McGann
VIP

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2004, 02:20:59 PM »

I had put up a post sinking to your immaturity level a few minutes ago in this thread, but it was so embarrassing to feel that weak that I removed it myself.
You have no business interacting with adults in adult conversation.
I personally feel bad for you.  There is no need to take any of this so seriously.
Just my opinion.
/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
WILLIAM HUNG
Banned
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2004, 02:26:37 PM »

McGann..shut up dork.

Jarmo..not mad....just couldn't resist posting in light of recent "events."  Roll Eyes
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2004, 02:31:09 PM »

McGann..shut up dork.

Jarmo..not mad....

Ooh, so you just post pics of your favorite geek on Metal Sludge?

I feel so honored.  hihi

/jarmo

WILLIAM HUNG
Banned
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2004, 02:33:44 PM »

I was referring to today moron. As far as the allmighty Sludge goes, this website and its zombie devotees have been the subject of several amusing threads over there. I just felt like adding one when I caught a glimpse of how ghastly and stunningly nerdy you look. SCARY.  love
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2004, 02:38:30 PM »

Yeah, that's me.  Cheesy

I'm sure most of the board members are glad to have entertained you.  ok

/jarmo

Kiki
The Clog Lady
Legend

And for the finishing touch, God created the Dutch

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2004, 02:42:47 PM »

Hi sweetie, remember me?

Unless your a hemmerhoid, get off my ass!
WILLIAM HUNG
Banned
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2004, 02:44:49 PM »

ENTERTAINED me? That word isn't strong enough. A better description would be:

"Provided an individual with actual full throttle laughter through a silent electronic device commonly known as a computer."
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2004, 02:50:02 PM »

ENTERTAINED me? That word isn't strong enough. A better description would be:

"Provided an individual with actual full throttle laughter through a silent electronic device commonly known as a computer."

Be careful with language like that, some people might think you're geeky!  Shocked

Maybe you should say: "I was like fucking laughing my fucking ass off. Rock n' fucking roll man!"

beer

/jarmo

WILLIAM HUNG
Banned
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2004, 02:53:33 PM »

This is fun!!....Just picturing what you look like behind that computer now that I have a good image in my head........in all seriousness though DINGLEBERRY, don't you think this website has passed its expiration date? Paxil is DONE...I mean, it could strictly be dedicated to Velvet Revolver, that would be more appropriate....
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2004, 02:57:26 PM »

Nah, we can always talk about how everything was better in 1987.

This is fun!!....Just picturing what you look like behind that computer now that I have a good image in my head........

You're picturing how I look behind the computer?  rofl

/jarmo
« Last Edit: March 18, 2004, 02:58:49 PM by jarmo » Logged

WILLIAM HUNG
Banned
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2004, 03:00:49 PM »

"Nah, we can always talk about how everything was better in 1987."

What a nerdy played out response. What the fuck does that mean? Your boy Paxil's LIFE is LITERALLY over. Haven't we had enough of him yet? Actually, nah..without Paxil, there wouldn't be humor sources like this one. I can't wait to see what happens when he kicks the bucket. There will be Swedish geeks at a guy from Indiana's funeral.
Kiki
The Clog Lady
Legend

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2004, 03:03:08 PM »

Nah, we can always talk about how everything was better in 1987.

This is fun!!....Just picturing what you look like behind that computer now that I have a good image in my head........

You're picturing how I look behind the computer?  rofl

/jarmo

Must be real love  Kiss

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2004, 03:05:38 PM »

What the fuck does that mean?

Duh! We can talk about the days before GN'R was ruined by Axl.  Grin

Your boy Paxil's LIFE is LITERALLY over. Haven't we had enough of him yet? Actually, nah..without Paxil, there wouldn't be humor sources like this one.

Even you need Axl?  Shocked

I can't wait to see what happens when he kicks the bucket. There will be Swedish geeks at a guy from Indiana's funeral.

Calm down, a guitarist left the band. It's not like this is the first time it has happened to Axl.

/jarmo

McGann
VIP

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2004, 03:06:40 PM »

Your boy Paxil's LIFE is LITERALLY over.

Do you know what "literally" means?

-Mike McGann
WILLIAM HUNG
Banned
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2004, 03:08:50 PM »

LMAO at you actually trying to argue the current predicament of Paxil with me. I guess you didn't catch the fact that I couldn't give a fuck if he died tomorrow, because the guy meant jack shit to me 4 years ago, and still does today.  rofl at that last statement.."calm down"....You're not actually telling me that YOU the brave, fearless, ingenius leader of heretodaygonetohell, HASN'T figured out yet, that this guy's a joke and so is this "band?"

..and McGann don't get into an intellectual battle here numnuts, I assure you I'll win..yes I know what "literally" means..I know he is not DEAD, but in a matter of speaking, his life is OVER, because he singlehandedly killed the only thing that ever meant shit IN HIS LIFE.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2004, 03:10:51 PM by WILLIAM HUNG » Logged
McGann
VIP

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2004, 03:12:07 PM »

You're correct at the top of the page:  this IS fun.
You spelled "ingenious" wrong, Scooter.
Not to mention that "literally" is pretty much the opposite of "in a manner of speaking".
There is also a "b" in the word "numbnuts."
 ok
« Last Edit: March 18, 2004, 03:15:47 PM by McGann » Logged

-Mike McGann
WILLIAM HUNG
Banned
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2004, 03:15:16 PM »

That's called typing fast jerkoff.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2004, 03:17:09 PM »

You're not actually telling me that YOU the brave, fearless, ingenius leader of heretodaygonetohell, HASN'T figured out yet, that this guy's a joke and so is this "band?"

So what? When you start thinking about what has or hasn't happened with GN'R, it is quite comical in a sad way.

But the music he's made so far is pretty good.  ok

My life doesn't revolve around a rock band......

/jarmo

WILLIAM HUNG
Banned
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2004, 03:22:21 PM »

OHHHHH..now you've done it McGann..shouldn't have challenged me...My English degree having ass is well aware of the fact that "literally" is the opposite of "manner of speaking" asshole. I used the word for emphasis since the guy might as well kill himself tomorrow, since it's over. The linguistic discourse of which I am presently participating in, is called "figure of speech." Look it up kiddo. It ain't too difficult.

Jarmo..YES your little life does revolve around a rock band..WHAT IN THE FUCK DO YOU CALL ALL THIS?Huh

I call that rock band/life statement DENIAL. Plain and simple.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2004, 03:25:42 PM »

Jarmo..YES your little life does revolve around a rock band..WHAT IN THE FUCK DO YOU CALL ALL THIS?Huh

Main Entry: hobby
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural hobbies
Etymology: short for hobbyhorse
: a pursuit outside one's regular occupation engaged in especially for relaxation
- hob?by?ist  /-bE-ist/ noun

/jarmo

McGann
VIP

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2004, 03:26:42 PM »

You have spirit.  That's good.

Again, "literally" is pretty much the opposite of "figure of speech" as well.

This is fun, but you and I are off topic.  We can continue with PMs if you want.   I apologize to the mods for moving so far away from the original thread.
/Mike

-Mike McGann
WILLIAM HUNG
Banned
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2004, 03:29:19 PM »

Ohohoho..now we're getting somewhere!!..Well from previous experience on this site I noticed that you were on here at ANY given time..CONSTANTLY..so tell me, feel free to speak in generalizations..

1. What do you do for a LIVING?

2. What do you call a SOCIAL LIFE?

3 If this a "hobby", how do you find SO MUCH time to update the site, monitor the board etc...etc..etc...
Kiki
The Clog Lady
Legend

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2004, 03:30:43 PM »

OHHHHH..now you've done it McGann..shouldn't have challenged me...My English degree ....

WOW, not only looks, but brains too!
Who could imagine that? love

WILLIAM HUNG
Banned
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2004, 03:32:36 PM »

..and McGann..you read the post incorrectly again..I was using "literally" AS a "figure of speech"....it would almost be defined as slang..
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2004, 03:36:00 PM »

Ohohoho..now we're getting somewhere!!..Well from previous experience on this site I noticed that you were on here at ANY given time..CONSTANTLY..so tell me, feel free to speak in generalizations..

Glad you keep track of me.

Here's a little secret, the fact that my computer is on and the browser is open, doesn't mean I sit at the computer...... Get it? It might say I'm "online" at the bottom of the screen, but I might not be sitting here.

1. What do you do for a LIVING?

Currently a student. Thanks for asking.

You must have a cool job. Are you a rockstar?

2. What do you call a SOCIAL LIFE?

Talking to you on a message board.

3 If this a "hobby", how do you find SO MUCH time to update the site, monitor the board etc...etc..etc...

Did you take time on how much time it takes to update the site on a daily basis?

I can tell you a secret, it's not an 8 hr/day "job".

/jarmo

WILLIAM HUNG
Banned
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2004, 03:36:41 PM »

Gotta go..off to lunch kiddies...think I'll go Thai today...we'll continue this later..I'll bring the refreshments... love
Doc Emmett Brown
First Porn on Mars
Legend

up and away

« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2004, 04:11:58 PM »

Jarmo...not to interrupt this delightful conversation, but why dont you just ban the guy?

He says he doesnt care, but he cares enough to post.  

Through a shattered city, watched by laser eyes
overhead the night squad glides
the decaying paradise
WILLIAM HUNG
Banned
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2004, 04:43:26 PM »

"Jarmo...not to interrupt this delightful conversation, but why dont you just ban the guy?

He says he doesnt care, but he cares enough to post.  "

LMAO..you little pussy...why doesn't he ban me? Been there done that, that's why...Jarmo misses a little excitement around here.....
Thumper
Catwoman eh!
Legend

The wolf's clear, intelligent eyes brushed mine.

« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2004, 05:42:38 PM »

No matter how hard you try to get his affections Kiki it appears his heart belongs to Jarmo.  

WILLIAM HUNG
Banned
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2004, 05:47:08 PM »

Roll Eyes
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2004, 06:13:31 PM »

Your fun is now over on this board.

Thanks for reminding me why you were banned the last time.

/jarmo

Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: