Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:06:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  What do you think of GnR? (Without Buckethead)
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: What do you think of GnR? (Without Buckethead)  (Read 8515 times)
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2004, 10:32:56 PM »

I think that GN'R is at a turning point now buckethead's left. And i just don't know whats gonna happen in the future, so i think gnr is in the crapper at the moment

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
madagas
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2004, 11:25:47 AM »

VERY MEDIOCRE.....as compared to the old band, but still better than the majority of shit on the radio today. Axl still has a gift for melody and Bucket or no Bucket won't change that. Grin
Rocket_queen125
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2004, 04:29:03 PM »

robin and richard where my favorite anyways i love robin on the blues i could care less for sum guy in a kfc bucket who doesnt move or even acknowledge the audience
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2004, 05:16:18 PM »

you obviously never saw Rio III vid. Bucket was all over the stage.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2004, 07:00:10 PM »

GNR will be fine with just 2 guitarists. Buckethead was awesome, but we don`t know how much of an impacht he actually made with Chinese Democracy since no one has heard it yet.

I just hope Brain does not leave also. That could be a problem. Maybe Axl will be taking drum lessons also?

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Billo
VIP

"soon" is the word....SOON :)

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2004, 05:32:49 AM »

Well..if hes gone Shocked IF..we dont really know why or what the reasons were....who says hes left on bad terms or wont be back??,robin came back.. peace
Why would he go if everythings so close to happening RIO etc....why would he choose to go...Axl never stopped him touring solo befor so why?? Dosent make any sence to me because WE DONT know whats going on.. peace
Ill be sorry if he is gone because hes one talented player,But knowbody thought anyone could replace SLASH but most people come to love Bucket after a while......well get to know any knew player that Axl brings in..hes not gonna bring someone in whos not a good player is he.. ok
Also on the knew songs ive heard......CD and Blues its mostly Robin playing the solos not bucket..

If u love guns the wait it allmost over..HEHE
simwimjim
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2004, 06:06:06 AM »

OK this is just my opinion so it don't mean shit, becuase opinions are like ass hole right, everyones got one.

I have been a long time learker of this website and forum and have even from time to time send Jarmo info and news and hoping that the new album would get released but I decided to post here after all these years because I really and truly believe that it is over.

I don?t think that Buckethead?s loss is great in terms of music, you can just get another hired gun. But to me his loss shows the state and situation of the band, in that the band members and even the record label as well as the fans are getting frustrated at Axl. And are slowly losing patience with him and many are jumping ship. I jumped when Duff walked, the Label is well and true pissed; the release of the Greatest hits album proves this. And over the last few days I have read posts by so many people that are New and Old GN?R that are sick of the bad treatment we get as fans. If Chinese Democracy ever hits the stores and it is even better than AFD I don?t think it will sell because the press and media are going to hate it and ridicule it because it has taken so long and it is Axl.

The only way GN?R can redeem itself is a reunion. Perhaps in 2007 we will see the AFD line up return for a 20-year anniversary tour for AFD. I have already bought my ticket.... Tongue
« Last Edit: March 20, 2004, 06:12:09 AM by simwimjim » Logged
liquidvirus
Mechanical Animal
VIP

Gettin Down and Dirrrty

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2004, 07:43:49 AM »

the band rules! robin rules! and richard might aswell rule!

saying GNR is dead 'cuz BH is out s like saying GNR is dead 'cuz slash is out....
er actually GNR has been dead ever since slash left
hardly any new material and even the stuff we heard....not very guitar based
bhead seemed to bring some hope...if u listen yo his solo stuff....but upon his departure...well im scared nervous

Life is like a penis most people don't know it
But most people suck so they usually blow it.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: